It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if this was exactly what it looks like?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot after saying he was just there to 'document'

This guy was there to start sh!t. It's in his recording. This is just one guy. But if there are more, and it was a coordinated effort, or as some would call it, "a conspiracy", to undermine the Trump event planned, as logic seems to point to, then how does this play out? Left wing media and big tech do the usual, pretend it never happened, and make up stories until it just goes away? I'm thinking we need to stop that from happening.

But this is a powder keg with a really, really short fuse. Those in charge had better find a way to plan for this option, or it might just pop.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I absolutely believe that there were Leftist plants there starting sh!t.
It is exactly what it looks like.....Commie. Leftist. Subterfuge.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I believe he was there to do more than "document".

Wasnt he on camera cheering after that woman was murdered?

Edit: Eerily similar to the videos of people hunting supporters and white supremacists during the summer of love.
edit on 1/14/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Maybe he's the one who tore the panic buttons out of Ayanna Pressley’s office before Capitol riot!
nypost.com...

...Or, maybe he was coordinating with these yahoos on which windows to break!
LINK

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Found the video of the murder in Portland by someone who happened to "document" the murder.

But YouTube won't let me share it and I'm not sure how else on mobile.

Wonder if they knew each other.

Man killed was Justin Dunlap, if it helps to search.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

But this is a powder keg with a really, really short fuse.

Got a lighter?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of an old cartoon where villains set up dynamite and a henchmen lights it before they're in position.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Try'em with the rest of the insurrectionists.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Try'em with the rest of the insurrectionists.

So , you agree leftists should go to prison instead of being coddled by Democratic leadership.
Good.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot after saying he was just there to 'document'

This guy was there to start sh!t.

Maybe, maybe not.

Either way though, it’s not something that I’d want to bring a great deal of attention too, if I was a die hard Trump supporter.

I mean, all it would essentially prove, is that you ‘woke’ guys were stupid enough too fall for it... hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

He can be heard on many videos inciting violence.

No maybe about it!

Of course he was wearing a Trump hat, does that
make it worse or better in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He didn’t storm the capitol all on he’s own though did he?

There was a hell of a lot of Trump supporters who were more than happy to follow the lead.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
By that merit, Trump didn't invite the anger in those people all on his own, did he?

Don't answer, you believe him to be the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Your deflecting away from your previous comment.

Sullivan was inciting violence, vandalizing, breaking
and entering according to sworn FBI affidavit.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: burntheships

He didn’t storm the capitol all on he’s own though did he?

There was a hell of a lot of Trump supporters who were more than happy to follow the lead.

If you think he was the only Leftist infiltrator there, I don’t know what to tell you.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
By that merit, Trump didn't invite the anger in those people all on his own, did he?

So finally, a trump supporter who can at least admit Trump played a large role in it.

I’ll take that... baby steps.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I have no doubt some Antifa were there and helped incite things, just like the riots all over the country.

If so, charge them with it.

Either way it doesn't excuse those that engaged in crimes.

The right has proven themselves as gullible and open to social programming as the BLM protesters were. Hopefully they learn a lesson and shut down the harmful elements in their future protests.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
originally posted by: Nivhk

Nivhk: By that merit, Trump didn't invite the anger in those people all on his own, did he?

No rabble rousing there; this was more a Pharasee body behind the scenes conniving and manipulating moment.

Subaeruginosa: So finally, a trump supporter who can at least admit Trump played a large role in it.
I’ll take that... baby steps.

Like Jesus played a role in the insertion of the Christ Consciousness idea for that area/era (Christianity)?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

uhm . whos being destroyng cities, small buisnesses, murdering people for the last 9 months?
(cheered on by the media)

it wasnt trump supporters.

if you dont realise what happend here, i think youre a lost cause.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
He was not alone, I would bet he was part of a well planned strategy to get these people into trouble. He was egging people on just like instigators of riots always do. You can tell which people are instigating if you pay attention and many people follow these kind of people, they create mob mindset. Infiltrating protests by opponents is not new, it has been done throughout history to get the protestors fired up and get people to condemn the protestors. It was probably going on in riots around the country, that tactic is utilized by both sides, but I did not see many in the riots over the spring and summer by BLM and Antifa, the right did not need to stir up the anarchists hiding within the liberal protests, they had their own people burning, rioting, and looting in the cities. The progressives and far left actually have done way more of this tactic this time around.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join