It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Slip Through A Wormhole

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Since when on God’s Green Earth has the President Elect had the authority to interrupt programming for a press conference?

How many “individuals” do not realize 85% of his speech is following Trump’s plan to the letter?

The 15% deviation being propping up Chinese imports, raising minimum wage to $15 and green energy schemes.

The US does not need to compete on a global economy as we are the only nation that can go full isolationist nor can it compete with an excessive labor cost that only serves to reduce a larger portion of the population closer to the poverty level.

edit on 14-1-2021 by Ahabstar because: Title

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

What's with his upper lip?

Also increasing the minimum wage won't fix the poverty problem it will just increase the top level income for what counts as poverty. Giving everyone more money without making that money worth more only further devalues the money. Post Great War Germany it wasn't uncommon to see apples selling for 5 DM apiece, hell we don't even have to look that far back, just ask anyone from the former Soviet Union what happened when their money was printed off like TP.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The democratic party’s greatest fear is that their voter base will figure out that trumps policies work.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Not the president yet made a bunch of promises he can’t back up yet.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Trump should just order him to be captured for overstepping his position and trying to usurp authority while hiding behind the largest US force assembled in the United States in a long time.

Or better yet...Trump should disperse it and tell Joe he has to wait until he takes the oath to be the Commander in Chief.

edit on 14-1-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Is he encouraging violent rioters to sedition and insurrection while killing people?

Then still an improvement.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The democratic party’s greatest fear is that their voter base will figure out that trumps policies work.

LMAO
There’s a lot of lobotomies that need to be reversed before that happens.
I don’t think we have the medical know how to put brains back in yet.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Is he encouraging violent rioters to sedition and insurrection while killing people?

This never happened, though.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Harris didn’t speak...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

he just totally did. Well, he didn't say the words, but that's what he meant.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

An improvement on all the dEmocrat leaders who definitely did that?

Yes he is.

But he’s also a celebrated racist so, it’s a huge step down from President Trump

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Kamala? Yes.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Media takeover is complete.

All that is left now is to shut down anyone or anything that isn't part of the agenda.

link   

A lot of the MSM BS since Jan 6th is getting cut and chopped by facts coming out minus the speculation 😸

link   

originally posted by: network dude

he just totally did. Well, he didn't say the words, but that's what he meant.

I heard that exact statement in another thread.
Hardest face palm I ever hard.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am sitting here licking my CHOPS for January 22nd, when the Brave New World starts. Then the attack dawgs from the last 4 years have to change sides and start explaining and defending the incoherent ramblings of a befuddled man wandering about well beyond his sunset years. That will coincide with the non-stop spinning/narrating about the hair brained schemes put forth by Joe's battalion of NWO handlers.

Can't wait. Looking forward to how simpatico the narrative is between the MSM news streams and our resident Joe-kers here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Unfortunately the stupid people outnumber the smart people and they fell for the propaganda machine.

Buckle up, the dummies are steering the ship now, this is gonna be a $hit-show! You see that iceberg we are headed directly for? Yeah me too, but the dummies don't think we are gonna hit it. Prepare for the bottom to fall out of this piece!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

What's with his upper lip?

I just knew someone would remark on that...WF.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: RazorV66

I saw that when referencing Trump coming in...well, slightly different...then it was called, 'The President's brain is missing' it was a very affectionate post, 'very special' it said!

<<   2  3 >>

join