It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden About to Be Executed in Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Joe Biden broke quarantine, and for that Australian authorities say he must die.

A racing pigeon survived an extraordinary 13,000-kilometre (8,000-mile) journey in the Pacific Ocean, crossing from the United States to find a new home in Australia.

But authorities now consider the bird a quarantine risk and plan to kill it.

Melbourne resident Kevin Celli-Bird said on Thursday he discovered the exhausted bird in his back yard on December 26. It had disappeared from a race in the US state of Oregon on October 29.

For some strange reason, the people who discovered the pigeon named it after Uncle Joe. Don't ask me why. And it's not uncommon for foreign animals in a strange country to be put down.

Of course, they're having trouble catching the bird brain.

The Australian Agriculture Department is considering sending out professional bird wranglers to assist Celli-Bird (I mean…really? Celli-Bird? Really?) in capturing the stowaway.

Given the current electoral climate in America and new Big Tech censorship rules meant to supposedly curb violence, naming a bird that is about to be executed “Joe Biden” seems a bit fowl foul. Perhaps their Agriculture Department needs to be investigated for threats against an American statesman?

Sort of crazy that a bird in a race in Oregon wound up that far off course. They think it must have hitched a ride on a container ship. It's really going to regret not taking that left turn in Albuquerque.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
They killing migratory birds too?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Man you got my hopes up and everything...

But seriously... wow. Australia is not playing around. I feel bad for the bird but they’ve almost eradicated covid there so I can’t really blame them. Maybe he’ll head back home before he’s caught or something.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's just weird and tragic at the same time

Poor thing survives 8,000 miles off course only to end up getting put down, and then of all the things they could call it, they saddle it with Joe's name.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Now that sounds like the decision of a "kangaroo court"!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It's just weird and tragic at the same time

Poor thing survives 8,000 miles off course only to end up getting put down, and then of all the things they could call it, they saddle it with Joe's name.

Is Australia going to kill “Joe Biden” in effigy? An unannounced protest? Biden does look almost pidgeonesque...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Authorities plan to kill US pigeon due to quarantine risk

For a pigeon to make that trip across the Pacific ocean is one tough bird.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think it's been given a reprieve.
As for COVID - we get 1 case in the community from a Quarantine Hotel leaner and they lock down a city of 2.5 million for 3 days followed by 10 days of wearing masks.
Overseas returned travellers have to quarantine in a hotel for 2 weeks after arrival - bussed directly from the airport with no option.
In a state of 5 million people, we've had less than 1,300 cases and 6 deaths since this all started.
Two ways of looking at this - what Pandemic! or we smashed it by shutting everybody away for extended period of time, but at what economic price.

top topics

join