It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter, Facebook: $51 Billion Combined Market Value Erased Since Trump Ban

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I think it's something to do with everyone is only allowed one vr head set or some stupid NWO rule.

Like if you try to use a friends headset at their house and sign in with your account, it'll hold and freeze your account, if it doesn't straight up delete it.

What kind of BS is that? Can I only own one switch, ps5 or new xbox?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I refuse to use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge

What do you use instead?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I suggest not.

Social Media platforms have flourished in, essentially, a self regulated environment.

Trump on his own is a glitch. But the realisation of the political power welded by social media is a wake up call to regulation worldwide.

I give them 5 years to glide to a third of current price.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

In the next Covid Relief Bill, the government will reimburse the tech giants for money lost.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In the next Covid Relief Bill, the government will reimburse the tech giants for money lost.

Chairman Jao is working on that as we speak...
Biden to Unveil $2 Trillion Stimulus Plan

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Chairman Jao is working on that as we speak...
Biden to Unveil $2 Trillion Stimulus Plan

Watch their stocks "jump" after the bill is signed.

They are government contractor(s) being paid by the Biden administration to censor speech.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

ohhh thats beautiful.

And to think I JUST made a FB account.
Its a stupid requirement for the Oculus VR

Maybe it's so they can combine your current personal data with every single movement you make for a more "organic" dataset.

This new dataset is so your "Stepford MkI" android comes out functioning as well as it can and is as indestinguishable from a human as possible.

You and others will then beat and shoot things to a pulp in a video game while the android does the real thing in another location and you have no idea it was real and actually happening.

Remember the movie "Ender's Game"?
edit on 14/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The real irony is, both of those companies are based solely based on an idea/concept, and on a product they don't even produce. Other people do.

They have no assets, they lease everything and they produce no tangible product, not even an intellectual one. They are just hollow nothings. People invested in nothing at all!

Ever since the fail-book IPO i've never understood the investment value of FB or twatter!!

and, let's suppose they tank, there's not even anything to liquidate!! Nothing! Nothing to rebuild, restructure or repurpose...just pure VAPOR!

now the very hand which creates their asset (if there was one) is dropping them like the nothing they are.

And this was a wise investment...how???

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Funny , the very same members that damn corporations and the rest are here denying that this has affected their market share.
Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: The2Billies

I refuse to use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge

What do you use instead?

Been using firefox, but I guess I may have to look for something else now.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: seeker1963
I think it's something to do with everyone is only allowed one vr head set or some stupid NWO rule.

Like if you try to use a friends headset at their house and sign in with your account, it'll hold and freeze your account, if it doesn't straight up delete it.

What kind of BS is that? Can I only own one switch, ps5 or new xbox?

There is better VR out there. Just buy another brand.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Their "asset" is all the meta data on us they collect and sell.

edit on 1-14-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Well, okay, but that wasn't part of either company's stated business plan to investors.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Me too. Buy low....

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just checked to verify. Facebook is doing just fine. Probably the same people who celebrated the perceived demise of Nike. That prediction went well....

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Doubtful. Americans have short attention spans. They'll protest for a week or two then theyll get bored and hop back on twitter.

Then a bunch of people will start buying low twitter stock and it will shoot back up.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Yea.. Americans value materialism and political drama more than ethics and ideals.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

I would bet you are wrong.....hope you don't use your reasoning in your stock portfolio.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Congratulations - you don't understand how the stock market works. Zoom further out in the graph. This looks like the typical fluctuation of any stock - rises, falls, rises again, falls again. In six months they'll be trending upwards again and probably higher than they were at their highest point so far.

Source: Books and stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join