It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Strange Coincidence about a Capitol Police Officer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What are the odds that one in the same police officer would be directly involved in 2 high profile and controversial incidents ?

Well we have an article that seems to confirm the same Officer being on the scene of 2 major incidents in recent years.

Officer David Bailey of the Capitol Police 😎

Apparently he is the officer that shot a protester on Jan 6 2021 at the Capitol riots.

AND, it looks like he was also involved in the incident from 2017 when a psycho shot up some Congressmen in that ball field that almost killed Congressman Steve Scalise !!

👁️Article is prejudice and probably speculative, but may contain interesting conspiracy theories👁️

On January 6th, unarmed 14-year high-ranking Air Force veteran and patriotic Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt was savagely gunned down by the US Capitol Police while peacefully protesting the illegitimate executive seizure of power by the Democrats through Manchurian candidate Joe Biden.

The ‘thin blue line’ violently shot the innocent veteran to death in cold blood at point blank range without any warning in the halls of the Capitol building. Make no mistake, this was a political assassination. Establishment Republicans like Matt Schlapp gleefully mocked her death after complicit commentators like Erick Erickson endorsed and ordered the public execution of Trump supporters.

REDPILLED MEDIA EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Police Agent David Bailey Who Killed Ashli Babbitt Was The SAME OFFICER THAT LET STEVE SCALISE GET SHOT in 2017! (EXCLUSIVE EVIDENCE)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ashli Babbitt was savagely gunned down by the US Capitol Police while peacefully protesting the illegitimate executive seizure of power by the Democrats through Manchurian candidate Joe Biden.

Peaceful protesters don't destroy property and threated police. I learned this from conservatives on this website.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580
Protests are peaceful if they only beat up and kill a few people, and burn only some of the place down. I learned that from the lefties on social medias.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

😁what about the officer being involved in 2 high profile incidents ?😁

Don't follow the Democrat Leaders with the ass backwardness and full circle deflections 😁

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Defund the poweeece if they were all social workers nothing bad would ever happen

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Defund the poweeece if they were all social workers nothing bad would ever happen
Yowza. That is some bitter medicine there...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

That's why I only listen to conservatives. I doen't laern duhmb thangs.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Ah, okay.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Meh, some people meet other people and are involved with lots of things. Look at the character Forest Gump. Or look at me for that matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If the internets are to be believed this officer had extremist, brown supremacist, postings on his social media and threats against American citizens.

Looked pretty real from what I saw.

edit on 13-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: extremist

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What about it?

What's the conspiracy here?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yeah. Lot's of Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I bet very few (if any) Democrats who were supposedly "Appalled and Angered" over the death of the Capitol Police officer last week, will attend his funeral.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Lots of Florida Man.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yep. You should see them in their trucks with american flags and trump flags flying down the street.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well this post got derailed very fast.
so it must be to near the truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's hard to say. My brother who unfortunately passed away pretty young from cancer last year worked for ICE. He was involved in something that happened in CA and it was publicized. He also received some accolades at the time from the U.S. AG. Then when he moved to Chicago he was the Supervisor that over saw an operation that was in the press.

There was nothing weird. He was good at his job and tended to do some bigger operations. He was still just a normal funny guy, who loved his family. Sometimes things happen like that for people.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Interesting. Next we will learn the guy is skull and bones and a 33rd degree mason...

Indeed how fast some tried to turn it into left v right from the very first response.

Does this guy have an allegiance to someone else? To look the other way at certain times? Odd coincidence that. Wonder if there are more?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I bet very few (if any) Democrats who were supposedly "Appalled and Angered" over the death of the Capitol Police officer last week, will attend his funeral.

If it weren't for double standards, modern Democrats would have none.

edit on 13-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Watching this something does not seem right .

<<   2 >>

join