It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lefty only sucks!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
'being right handed, only being able to use my left hand plain sucks!!

giant arm slings suck too!! i need a heavy equipment backup alarm on this thing!! it's a massive contraption, and i don't like it.

took bandages off yesterday per directions...saw 7 incisions! won't know for sure what all exactly they did until monday, but according to the attending surgical nurse it was "a lot!" more than usual apparently. some parts still numb. no way to get comfortable, or sleep. ice not really working anymore. all i can feel is the cold going down through the screws or whatever they put in, going into the bone, otherwise nothing.

not in agony or anything, just grumpy and no sleep. tired of "the chair", but thank gawd for it all the same, and the stupid sling too. without them i'd have nuttin'.

day = 3, post procedure.

sigh...sorry.

p.s. - go ahead, narco-bhudda and muninn, feel free to urinate all over this thread too. be my guests. i know you can't resist.
edit on 1/13/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ignoring the hate as a life time lefty, I sure hope you have pain meds for when the weekend hits.

From the sounds of it, they did alot and I'll be straight, I'm glad I'm not you.

But in all sincerity, I do hope you recover fully and with as least amount of pain as possible.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I snapped two bones in my leg a few years back. I know what you mean about the screws.

I can't imagine being restricted to my left hand only. Wishing you a full recovery and little arthritis from the op.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Since this is the same topic as this thread, Closed. Please continue in the other thread.

new topics

top topics

join