It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who proudly support Biden/Harris, may I ask why?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
NOT necessarily. a reply to: timequake

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
I'm well aware as to why those who support Trump do.

They've listed their reasons countless times, and it seems like logical reasoning to me.

I can understand why some really don't like his character, but this isn't supposed to be like american idol; you're not choosing who you 'like' better, you get to choose who will lead your country.

You really think people voted him out only because he isn't likeable?
The man can't lead jack #.
His handling of corona virus was a disaster.
Imagine having Trump leading the country through a world War. Imagine the horror.
Trump isn't a born natural leader. Everything in his life was served on a gold platter there for him to take it.

Wow...that the only answer we needed to hear, I am now a Biden supporter.
He is a natural born leader LMAO
This is like a freaking comedy skit.

He is a leader compared to the thin skinned whiney ass sore loser

Did you see him push one of his supporters at a small meeting? All the guy did was ask a simple question and Bidden called him Fat and grabbed his lapels. Thin skinned....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I didn't vote for Biden, and I didn't vote for President Trump. The person I voted for will be lucky to end up as a footnote in history books. My vote counted for squat so I don't really buy into any of what's happening right now because I knew before the election started that it would be a circus. Having my suspicions confirmed is the opposite of vindicating, it is appalling to see what American citizens are doing to their neighbors and communities. I hate what we are becoming and I hate how easily it is all rationalized away like there's a moral basis for the destruction and chaos perpetrated by everyone. Trump can always run again in 2024 if Biden doesn't get it done, and Biden deserves a chance just as much as DJT did back in 2016. I see no reason he shouldn't be president, and I don't see how he can be worse. And no matter who gets elected it's absolutely not worth the disasters I've been seeing on the news.
edit on 13-1-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: olaru12

I wouldn't expect much of a response. Most of the libs have left or were banned.

They shouldn’t be spouting so much hate and division and calling for violence and they’d still be here

Who called for this violence? It's his legacy now.

edit on 13-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Just think how much more support you could get for that agenda if you had someone who spoke with decency and did not constantly villanize those who rightly feel wronged. a reply to: HalWesten

No question, I agree with you about that. His abrasiveness was a huge negative and I wish he hadn't done things that way.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: iammrhappy86

1. Better COVID management
2. Economic assistance to those affected by the pandemic (I acknowledge that Trump tried as well)
3. Climate Change is real
4. Healthcare in this country is in crisis even before COVID
5. More realistic immigration policy

Those are basically my top 5. The last 3 basically represent the BIG divide within the right and the left so no surprise there.

What like NY maybe? Why is it most people don't know the president tried to do things different but he was blocked at every turn.

Did the President make the health care system? I saw Bidden saying "Bidden Care" will be so much better , did you see what he proposes?

I doubt anyone does not agree climate change is REAL, it is happening on every planet in the solar system. The idea of global WARMING only is not real and the cause which makes certain people rich is NOT REAL.

As plants and trees grow, they take carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and turn it into sugars through photosynthesis.

Immigration is a mess people coming in are being used as slaves by big business paid under the table and no one before tried to stop the gangs and the drugs and the human trafficking's.
Our own agencies have been running drugs and arms dealing. The president was trying to stop the flow, make the legally incoming aliens process easier, no one has changed anything for years and years he was the first to actually try.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I wouldn't expect much of a response. Most of the libs have left or were banned.

They shouldn’t be spouting so much hate and division and calling for violence and they’d still be here

Got a link to his tweet or his message?

The one where he said “attack people”

No, you don’t. Because you’re lying. He DID NOT call for violence.

Prove it, you won’t

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

www.bitchute.com...
THE DEEP STATE'S INSURRECTION 'ACT'

What if that were not so, will you look at all sides to be sure? Yes I have and do.
Analysis of Ashli Babbit Video Suggests Coordinated Actions—Interview W. Masako Ganaha

edit on 13-1-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Joe Biden is a celebrated racist

That’s why the left voted him in. There is no other quality they can name in the man

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Funny that you think you are absolved of your responsibility of fueling the flames that burned my state.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Cmon man, he moved his left arm seven times in his speech. That is a dogwhistle meaning try and take the capital building. He forgot to move his right arm seven times too though, and only moved it six times. If he moved it seven times like he planned, they would have showed up armed.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"Man made" climate change is the sticky point for a lot of us. We might be able to affect small things but changing the climate of a planet? Please. Only the most arrogant believe that. We see things all the time that prove otherwise, such as the animal carcasses, plants, trees, etc. that are uncovered by glaciers that are melting back. The climate will warm, then it will cool again, then warm & cool and over and over it goes.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
Yeah I got that message.
He also had a different shade of tanning lotion which meant ‘bring a jacket, it’s gonna be cold out’

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
. I see no reason he shouldn't be president

Even it there was massive voter fraud? Even if he did not legitimacy win office?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Not even in the realm of possibility? I mean virtually every scientist believes we are causing it. It takes 89 tons of organic matter to make a gallon of gas. It could be burning it all over a short period of time could maybe just possibly have some effect. I get that sometimes scientists are stupid and get it wrong but plenty of times that they get it right too. So why take a chance? And even if it is not real at least the air we breathe will be cleaner, fewer animals will die and fewer species go extinct. Win/win. a reply to: HalWesten

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: olaru12
Funny that you think you are absolved of your responsibility of fueling the flames that burned my state.

Show how I'm responsible. I didn't vote for biden, I'm not a demb. I don't support Antifa or BLm violence.

I don't support any political violence. Especially not killing a cop with a fire extinguisher. Do you take responsibility for that?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Even it there was massive voter fraud? Even if he did not legitimacy win office?

(Sigh)
Please supply a single verifiable example that can stand up in a court of law? Just one?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Biden stands for integrity, normalcy, fairness, and sensibility.

He wants to return politics back to where it should be where Republicans and Democrats can debate and compromise.

Enough of the cult leader and cult followers.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
I'm well aware as to why those who support Trump do.

They've listed their reasons countless times, and it seems like logical reasoning to me.

I can understand why some really don't like his character, but this isn't supposed to be like american idol; you're not choosing who you 'like' better, you get to choose who will lead your country.

You really think people voted him out only because he isn't likeable?
The man can't lead jack #.
His handling of corona virus was a disaster.
Imagine having Trump leading the country through a world War. Imagine the horror.
Trump isn't a born natural leader. Everything in his life was served on a golden platter.

What and Biden would be better? Come on man seriously? Guy thought he was running against George for Congress. You couldn’t write this - only you did. OMG.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

(Sigh)
Please supply a single verifiable example that can stand up in a court of law? Just one?

Although this is wildly off topic, I think the purge of dissenting voices is proof in it's self that something isn't adding up here.

I digress. The topic is Biden's policies and what you think is super awesome about them?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join