It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Better Angels..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sitting here listening to the debate at the capitol over impeachment of the man I refer to as "The Don of America"; =]
And i thought about what Better Angels they were speaking of?

Better Angels that:

Try to work around rules and laws they do not like?

Constantly use Lies and Rhetoric to try and "Push" Their divisive agenda?

Push to Silence Voices not aligned to their Philosophies?

Priorities and Succeed with Legendary Warp Speed in producing a Vaccine to stop a deadly Virus sweeping this Nation, and indeed this World?

Bring prosperity once again to the blue collared, back-boned, responsibility oriented families of the Greatest Nation and System of Governance to Ever Grace the Face of this World!

Bring Peace in the Middle East?

The Furor Approaches the Paradox

Settle yourself into meditation...see your room...rise to see and "feel" your neighborhood...rise and expand this feeling to include the Earth for many miles around...

Now Carefully "Feel" for the "Draw" of the "Quickening"...like the movement of air toward a Violent Tempest...Now Draw you Nigh but not too close...

Feel the "Rush" of "Wild " and "Focused Spiritual Energy"...As It attempts to Obfuscate and illuminate, Distort and Clarify, Seduce and Chasten your Soul...

I personally know, Objectively from experience, that Supernatural and Supernal Beings, (Amongst other Things), are "Real"; Even if they are not always Corporeal.

A Great Quickening has come to our World...Our Nation...

In these "Darkest of Days" I will Repel the Darkness with Prayers for Truth, Light and Life...

Combining Truth, Love and Courage I will Surround myself and my Tribe with Light, Faith and Hope...Truth and Courage will give us Vigilance and Honor...I Pray Ye do the Same...for the storm grows...

Oracle Storm

The fathers have seen it, through lenses of time
Approaching sentient winds...
Build your temple, prepare your mind
The storm is about to begin...

The mothers will gather thier children home
To gaze in the depths, eye to eye...
The people will sing 'neath the gloaming dome
And truth will rain from the sky...

Hold fast to your love while the wild winds blow
Stand strong in your centered mind...
Tho howling oblivion breaks free from below
To love and life you will bind...

Love will bind...
Time will form...
Prepare your mind...
For the oracle storm...

Prayer for our Human Principles

Maker hear me!

Truth... Let it shine upon the minds of the thinking, call out to the ears of the builders...and bring us to the fruition of being.

Love... Let it nourish us in growth, bring union to houses divided, mend gardens careless feet have trampled....and give aid to the unfortunate and the discarded.

Courage... Maker, give us the Coueage we need to hear the Truth when spoken, stand counted for Compassion in Creed, and to be a True Vision of Humanity in motion...

Amen

"The Ultimate Freedom"

The children of ultimate freedom are filled with the molten froth of calamities spiraling tirade.
Gone are the parental and societal orders, stifling as the night womb from whence they came.
Open is the door into the eternities...
Swiftly crumbling are the ledges of reason in the wombs darkened aerie...

Maturation approaches until its ardor matches the terror of what is unknown.
The child is free to be born anew, or borne down in forever’s bitter sweet embrace.
Reason dances with desire in an ever maddening spin of ordered chaos...
The furor of light and dark reaches a pinnacled instance of paradox..!

Yet, it is the age of light, and the fires of chaos must win; for the birth is the reason; and we are never truly free of the plan.
The seed is germinated or consumed; lost in the endless folds of nothing and everything.
As before, forevers' are born anew, growing always outward, toward the ultimate freedom...

Can we Heal in the wake of such a Tempest?

The quest for "Freedom" can generate "Spiritual Storms" which can grow to consume Nations and Worlds...

Can we, as a "People" weather it?

Can we keep lit the Beacon of Freedom for Mankind on Earth?

Can we keep it Lit to Light our way Into and Between the Dark Secrets of Forever?

May you always walk with Courage beneath the Light of Truth as you trod the Shores of Eternity...
May Love Cradle you with Compassion and Human Kindness when you sleep in unknown places...
And may the Flight of Angels guide you to your own...in the Heart of what it is to be Alive...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

McConnell isn't bringing the Senate back until the 19. This is all a show.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Schumer will be "thinking" deep 😃

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Yes...well...Night divides the day...day destroys the night...

Ever trapped a snake?

Loop of rope on a draw stick...

Draw the noose taut; and bag the squirmy Beast...

edit on 13-1-2021 by Khurzon because: Oh...Bring alot of rope....There might be more than one Snake...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
-Rumi

But what does that mean???

Light and darkness is a battle between heart and mind. To cure the darkness in the world. We have to cure the darkness in ourselves. To think with our heart and not with mind. For mind is a bottomless pit of desires that is incapable of finding true happiness. So if you want true happiness, Don't exist as mind.

Breath in nature. Find that inner child that found immense joy in being. Exist in the Now. Not all those fears of tomorrow that may never occur.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Cure?

Can I Cure the snake of its poison? It's bite? It's Nature?

No...but I can redirect it with a bit of rope and a stick...oh, and a bag.

On a Horse I can take the snake far away, where he cant bother me anymore...
That would be a Compassionate solution...

Or, I could eat him, and use his skin to increase the size of my rope...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I dont trap snakes. If they are poisonous I kill em.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
-Rumi

But what does that mean???

Light and darkness is a battle between heart and mind. To cure the darkness in the world. We have to cure the darkness in ourselves. To think with our heart and not with mind. For mind is a bottomless pit of desires that is incapable of finding true happiness. So if you want true happiness, Don't exist as mind.

Breath in nature. Find that inner child that found immense joy in being. Exist in the Now. Not all those fears of tomorrow that may never occur.

"Clever" is a gambit. Variables Unknown... Culmination reveals the Truth...

"Introspection/Wisdom" is complete; with Judge, Jury and witness all present. All may know the Truth, immediately...or eventually.

Darkness and Light... Good and Evil... Total Unity and Utter Chaos...

"As above so below"

Duality defines the Creation...
A collision of nothing and everything, balanced in this linear and emergent reality...
We ride the polarity waves on the event horizon of this collision...

In order, some love is given to chaos, that we may emerge from the one...a separate self is born "new"...
This is a truth evident in the permeation of the parent/child pattern throughout reality...
The purpose in this pattern is creational variety...
A tabula rasa with which to generate new things eternally...

Also, from the parent/child pattern we can infer, (intuitively so), our reason and destiny as creator beings...
As such, we must needs be versed in the dualities and the varying aspects, which include both Love and Hate, Order and Chaos...Unity and Entropy...Obscurity and Importance...

We are taught Balance and moderation for good reasons.
The works of creation are not one sided...
Selflessness (enlightenment) and selfishness (egoism) are but one such balancing act we must strive to perfect, and are indelible to the acts of creating.
For as offspring of a creator being, patterns would suggest that we are destined to create things...

Ego generates desire...
Desire is the definitive catalyst of our self/mind/soul/ego through the Creation...
It is very much in need in the beginning of our incarnations, and is most observable in our siblings of the animal kingdom...
It is the "little dab'l do ya" bit of Chaos, placed within the spinning wheel of unity, to generate variation...

We may find ourselves wanting of this aspect in late incarnations, and so comes the desire to create spiritual offspring, and sacrifice of the ego begins...
The pattern here is of the parent, sacrificing of themselves, that the "new one" may emerge and grow...fruit on the seed...

However, we are all just at the beginnings, really...
There is sooo much more to be learned, and lots and lots of time and space within which to do it...

After all, it's not all about the beginning or the end...for me, it's the getting there...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The ego in the sense that you mean does create desire. Much of it originating from DNA programming for procreation. Thus we want to be more powerful, richer, more handsome, more beautiful, so we have a greater chance in completing those goals.

The ego in the buddhist sense means "sense of separate self" which I feel is more prevalent to the true nature between the minds will and that of our heart, the seat of conciousness of "our" I AM.

The darkness that exist in this world is generated from within. To cure it we have to first acknowledge its source.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Amen...

The Neural Network of a Brain is the Seat of ( Intellect/ "Mind"), and (Emotion/"Heart") in the Spiritual Foci, (Self / "I AM").

Anger, Lies, Hatred, Violence, Death, Selfishness, Darkness and Evil are the steps of Spiritual Foci toward the "Final Salvation"/Oblivion...and eventual (Dissolution)...

Compassion, Truth, Love, Peace, Life, Selflessness, Light and "What's Good", are the steps of Spiritual Foci toward the Exaltation of the Paradoxical "Plan for all Creation"...and eventual (Dissolution)...

(Dissolution) is the reclaiming of a re-balanced infusion of Spiritual Energy into the Collision of Everything and Nothing in a "New Creation for Offspring" ... "The Great Snake eating its own Tail"... "Fruit on the Seed"...

The only Difference in the end...is Your Choice...Or the Others... Will you Produce Spiritual Offspring who will be "Makers", and willingly become "Your New Cosmos", or "Fall" into the Maw of Oblivion for the sake of the Children of Light ...and the Eternal Plan of Life???

May the Light of Truth Guide you always...Traveller
May you go with Courage into and between the Dark Secrets of Forever...
And May you go with the speed of Angels through the Light and the Dark...To "The Way"...

Fare Thee well...Always.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Thank you Khurzon.

One dualitiy that often gets overlooked is time (past/future). Our mind operates in past/future tense whereas the I AM only exists in the NOW. So whilst we mind-dreaming of times past or fear/lust tomorrow we are turning our back to God. So I try keep a watch on thoughts that hinder my progress. Trying to keep greater focus in the NOW, breathing in nature etc.

Love.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Thank you Khurzon.

One dualitiy that often gets overlooked is time (past/future). Our mind operates in past/future tense whereas the I AM only exists in the NOW. So whilst we mind-dreaming of times past or fear/lust tomorrow we are turning our back to God. So I try keep a watch on thoughts that hinder my progress. Trying to keep greater focus in the NOW, breathing in nature etc.

Love.

Amen... Peace and Love be with You always...

The Creator is the Cosmos...There is nothing in the Cosmos that is not the Creator...

The Creator Is "The Big Bang." Through Ultimate Supernal Ascendance and Ultimate Ascended Selflessness in Personal Sacrifice...This Cosmos and We the Children of Light exist...

As we "Are"... So Once, long ago, the Creator "Was"...
Time and Space itself Exists Because of the Creator...

As we live, grow and learn; We move in this Space and Time which Is the Creator...unknowingly leaving an "Imprint" of ourselves.

All our Thoughts, Hopes and Dreams... All our Speech and Actions... All of EVERTHING about Us and Who we Were/Are/ and Will Be... In what many call The "Book" ,"Tree", "Heavens" of "Life" beyond "Death"...

Accessible, in Past, Real-Time and Future; (Once in the Supernatural Realms...(The next to the Beginning of the Spiritual Realms))...

"I AM" is a Spiritual Embodied Manifestation of The Creator... (Demiurge)

"The Christ" is a Spiritually "Born into Life" Prophet of "I AM", and is also a Son of God...As are We All; Sons and Daughters of "I AM"...(The Maker and Creator.)

I pray you always err on the side of Compassion, tho the world be full of Lies and Hate...It is Your Choice in Action and Word that Matters most...

Search your Soul for Truth...Be Honest with Your Self...and Ask your Angels to guide You...They cannot help but hear you for they Love You...

We may turn our minds from the Glory of God all around us at times...but your Back and your Front Face the Maker at all times...

May the Light of Life and Truth be always with you, My Friend...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

That was absolutely buetiful Khurzon. When we jump naked into the abyss, come what may. We swap our restricted self for our non-restricted all. All our local thoughts and non-local thoughts of people around us become one within our awareness. We become one with the Father and his will.

I have difficulity with the noise of society. How is it possible to find the stillness of God whilst living in the roar of society. I cannot find a cave so I have to train my vessel to be cave-like. So I am able to recapture that which I have only briefly experienced.

I wish you well for your journey.

Thank you and Love.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Your Grace Humbles and Pleases me Glend...Thank You.

Yes...we become One and All in a Non-Linear Eternity...

Yes...train of thought amidst distraction can be difficult...
Meditation, Mental Imaging and "willful assertion of image and thought." Can help to Strengthen Your Focus...

Call someone by name who You feel comfortable with that is non-corporeal...For me It is "I AM", or my Elders...
Image or Think or Speak to them...They will See, Know or Hear it...

With a Strong Foci through Practiced Meditative Mind Clearing, and Willful Assertion, you will find it is much easier to detect images and thoughts that are slightly different enough from your own to discern that they are of "Other"...
And Reply...

If not... continue...Remember ALL is Safely imprinted in the Creation... (sort of like leaving a message on a phone recorder.) But, They are likely in Non-Linear...They will get it instantly...

Synchronistic Events are of Supernal origin, but are also a form of "Breaking the Silence without a Sound..." to impart Meaning...

Love and Peace be with you Friend...

new topics

top topics

join