It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only people over 60 should show up at the inauguration.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Antifa can't infiltrate a crowd that only has old people in it.

Hashtag: "leave this to the adults"

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

What about 52? I have an AARP card, you know

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No one will be there. One he doesnt have any real fans and two its supposed to be virtual.

That begs the question; why are 15k national guard soldiers needed and who will they be really protecting?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
No one will be there. One he doesnt have any real fans and two its supposed to be virtual.

That begs the question; why are 15k national guard soldiers needed and who will they be really protecting?

They will be needed for the people that Soros pays to be there pretending to be Trump supporters.

Really, the inaugration should not be held in the usual place, it should be held in the basement of the White House to keep Biden safe from COVID and to make him really feel safe at home and to keep the barbarians at bay.

The 15K soldiers should encircle the outside of the White House permanently to keep Biden safe while he does everything virtually from the basement of the White House to say safe from COVID. Just as he did with the campaign, and I'm surprised they don't have more troops than that surrounding the capital building armed and ready to defend Democrats from the people who choose not to vote for them, that they quite openly view as dangerous, horrible, evil and awful people.

This tells the world exactly what the Democratic Party thinks of every single person who voted for Trump, all 75 million, that they see them as a threat to the nation and as barbaric violent people deeply in need of reprogramming and reeducation. But of course we already knew how they viewed these 75 million actual voters. They feel they need 15,000 armed soldiers to protect them from the Trump voters, including grannies in walkers. A little paranoid from my point of view, but it shows the world exactly how dangerous they have decided 75 million actual voters are, who committed the heinous crime of not voting Democratic.

Not remembering that it was THEIR people who burned cities/looted/murdered/rioted all summer long, and that Democratic Congresspeople and the new Vice President raised money to bail them out and pressured prosecutors not to actually prosecute them. These people are saints of course. Burning apartment buildings with families in them, burning cities for months on end is nothing at all and these are really good people, according to the Democrats, no danger to anyone because they vote Democrat in every election.

But I can understand the Democrats fear and if it makes them feel better, why not have an entire battalion with tanks and air defense surround the inauguration also. If it makes them feel better, more power to them, why not? I don't think anything will or would happen. However, I can understand them wanting to do it with the way they view the American public and the American people, sad, really really sad, but understandable.

edit on 1/13/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I hope no one shows up and simply ignores this pathetic, evil, lying administration.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Over 60?
...as in age...or IQ?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

Are you planning to throw fire extinguishers at people? Young man?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I hope no one shows up and simply ignores this pathetic, evil, lying administration.

Everybody has been ignoring Biden all along. They couldn't get more than a handful of people to show up for him anywhere, and his online broadcasts had similarly pathetic viewing numbers.

Yet we're supposed to believe this irrelevant senile geezer somehow garnered 80MM votes? Sure, whatever...
edit on 13-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Everybody has been ignoring Biden all along. They couldn't get more than a handful of people to show up for him anywhere, and his online broadcasts had similarly pathetic viewing numbers.

Yet we're supposed to believe this irrelevant senile geezer somehow garnered 80MM votes? Sure, whatever...

*Jedi Mind-wave*

There was no election fraud.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hollywood can disguise anybody as anything 😃

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Guess they’re not aware of the Right Wing resident reverse Snow Birds in AZ.

They can be pretty gnarly.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Only people over 60 should show up at the inauguration

what you don't think a 60yr old can blank Sh@@ up, you'd be amazed just what some 60 plus people can do.

Hashtag: "leave this to the adults"

although i'll give you that most of the violence seen committed comes from people less than 40. but anyone can can support antifa, just watch the MSMs, you see all ages that support their actions.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Every world government is already ignoring this fraudulent regime

The next four years will be FULL of leftist tears and outrage as failure after failure occurs

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You should tell that to idiot Trump. He suggested the 75 year old chap that got injured by the police last year was an Antifa member.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up? June 9, 2020

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-1-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Guess they’re not aware of the Right Wing resident reverse Snow Birds in AZ.

They can be pretty gnarly.

Gnarly?
1982 called-they want their catchphrase back

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Over 60?
...as in age...or IQ?

Ooooh,I liked this one! Requiring people to have an IQ over
60 should weed out the antifa gang totally,remember their
"garden" they had once?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

*Jedi Mind-wave*

There was no election fraud.

Yeah right,and I have NEVER baked any cookies either in my life time.
edit on 13-1-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

The next four years will be FULL of leftist tears and outrage as failure after failure occurs

The next four years will be AWESOME!

Leftist big tech will make sure you don't get to talk about all of Biden/Harris' failures.
Leftist media will make sure you ONLY hear how there are no Biden/Harris failures.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Joe Biden is telling all Americans to stay away from his inauguration. He wants to be the people's president.

Go figure....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Every world government is already ignoring this fraudulent regime

really...

www.aljazeera.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join