It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real election hope coming from Arizona today!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Arizona2
a reply to: Stormdancer777
They probably arrest and prosecute those involved.
If it isn't shown that Biden or Harris were involved then they stay in office,
But the Democrats lose both Houses of Congress in the midterms and Biden is a one term president

That's it?

Trump can't have the presidency?

That ship has sailed, barring some sort of miracle that a smoking gun is found with Biden or Harris's prints all over it in the next 5 days

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Arizona2
a reply to: Stormdancer777
They probably arrest and prosecute those involved.
If it isn't shown that Biden or Harris were involved then they stay in office,
But the Democrats lose both Houses of Congress in the midterms and Biden is a one term president

That's it?

Trump can't have the presidency?

Of course he cant have it!

Im just kidding!

What happens if you are found in possession of stolen goods? Joe doesnt know he lost? Really?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I hope they succeed, it would shut a lot of people up from the “nothing to see here” crowd, well... maybe not. 😂

I hope they don't, it would shut a lot of people up from the “Tick-tock, here comes the MAGA Kraken, any day now, tomorrow, no wait" crowd...

Actually I don't think anything will.

This is sad, desperate and losing its comedic value.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Easy, when I look outside it doesn't look round. This is how strong your evidence is on fraud. a reply to: mtnshredder

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Easy, when I look outside it doesn't look round. This is how strong your evidence is on fraud. a reply to: mtnshredder

That’s evidence to you?😂😂😂😂😂

Does explain a lot though.
edit on 13-1-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: RenaJN

You can find evidence if you want to.

Its just that you dont want to.

You even said it yourself, its just more "Trump Garbage"

So any "evidence" you'll be shown will just be more of that garbage.

Deny ignorance indeed.

You can find evidence if you want to, even if it isn't really there. At least not in the capacity you may claim it its. I have yet to see anyone produce any "evidence". Only claims.Even Trump's lawyers would not provide the same evidence that Trump thinks he has to any courts. The "evidence" they claimed to have to the Press was not what they presented to the courts. Evidence of fraud so far has not been "massive", especially if you believe in a Trump landslide.

I take your evidence. I do the math. You call it liberal lies. No, it's just math.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: stonergeek

Anyone who does not see the evidence isn't looking... or just doesn't want to see it.

I'm in Arizona. I've seen plenty -- before, during and after. And I am quite capable of evaluating the evidence for what it's worth, knowing that I do not have all the necessary facts. And I am quite capable of understanding that I do not (and cannot) have all the facts because certain people are bending over backwards to make sure of it.

I cannot say just how much fraud/interference/tampering/etc., took place, but I know damn well why I don't know.

I KNOW the proof exists to prove it one way or the other. I know there are records to either prove that the fraud/interference/tampering had no effect on the outcome or that more than enough fraud/interference/tampering took place to affect the outcome. It can be proven one way or another. And it is incumbent upon government to prove themselves in everything they do. That is the burden of proof. They refuse to do so.

The only reason to refuse is because they have something to hide. Everyone knows this (whether they admit it or not).

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

That is the burden of proof.

No it's not.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

Evidence, not feelz.
edit on 14-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

No it's not.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

Evidence, not feelz.

LOL!!! Indeed.

But no. The burden of proof is ALWAYS on government. (Do note that in criminal cases, the government is virtually always the accuser.) It is government which is constrained and limited by the Constitution -- that was the intention and design at least. It is government that must govern according to the will of the governed. It is government which must explain, justify and prove their actions.

Anything less is tyranny.

Therefore, it is government which has the duty, obligation, and evidence to prove that our election was fair and honest, and provide full disclosure and transparency into all processes, procedures, records, data and documentation, as well as full examination of the voting machine software and hardware.

Unless and until they do so, there is no way to trust that the election was fair and honest, and therefore no reason to do so. Compounded by the fact that they have REFUSED to do so tells me they cannot be trusted. Period.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join