It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fan Commits Suicide After arrest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Liberal commie narrative continues at breakneck speed.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bunch
Poor guy should have waited a few more days. There's still a chance he'd be celebrating on Earth.

Not only that, eventually justice will be served to these thieving tyrants. It's just a matter of time, no one would want to miss that!

anyway... in this case it looks suspect.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well....doesn't this fall under the my body my choice stuff?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I don't know about that... A friend of mine took his own life by stabbing himself to death. It take's a tortured mind to do something that drastic.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: Nickn3
The election cheating and punishment of conservatives are the cause. The Democrats need to own this one.

Believing this B.S. and then learning the truth would be a far more likely cause.

Or, even more likely, it had nothing to do with politics at all and this just was just the proverbial straw that broke him.

I think for a regular Joe that had lived a well, decent life the experience of being place in handcuff by law enforcement agencies can precipitate a sudden mental breakdown. Activist that are in the frontlines get arrested all the time and they know and understand the consequences of their actions but for a regular Joe this could be fatal.
edit on 13-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

THE wife of a man who was arrested at the Capitol riots called 911 to say she found him "dead" after he reportedly shot himself in the chest.

Christopher Stanton Georgia’s wife found him on Saturday morning in the basement of their home and told police there was “blood everywhere.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk...

Typical Trump, Selfish to the end.
edit on 13-1-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If this person was suicidal then I'd wager the state of their mental health had little to do with Trump, at the core. In other words, playing this suicide up like it was a crazy Trump supporter that couldn't take the L, is disingenuous.

edit on 1-13-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Maybe Clinton done it huh?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's a shame actually. Although he may have only faced a 6 month sentence, as a banker he would most likely lose his job. From the picture of his house he was living well. It's hard to say how someone would deal with losing everything, unable to support their family as they are used to.

He might have been overwhelmed that his support and actions led to an arrest which may ostracize him in his community and lose everything.

Sad for his family.
edit on 13-1-2021 by frogs453 because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
If this person was suicidal then I'd wager the state of their mental health had little to do with Trump, at the core. In other words, playing this suicide up like it was a crazy Trump supporter that couldn't take the L, is disingenuous.

It shows the low moral, stomping low on a human being that was so desperate or sick that it ended it's life. That's tragic on it's own, using it for political gains is ugly, heartless and shows that these types will do ANYTHING for their cause. No shame, no dignity.

Evidence is Summer 2020.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Nickn3
The election cheating and punishment of conservatives are the cause. The Democrats need to own this one.

Please.

Cuomo and democrat governors deliberately placed infected people into nursing homes.

The left is hoping for many more deaths.

They won't be happy until we're either all dead or cowed into submission.

More like both. They'd be thrilled if most of us were dead, and what's left in servitude.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Not a suicide but as far as the lengths the left will go to...

Idk where exactly my aunt falls but the other day we got into it a bit, talking about events of the summer. Gist of her position was people are mad and protesting gets a point across and a voice heard. I asked, well what about when the businesses being destroyed aren't the mega corps like WalMart and whathaveyou. Of course it didn't matter.

Fight evil mega corporations and government by shoving down your local little mom and pops and the like. Makes a hell of a lot of sense. For the record, she is a native Californian, so that explains a lot.

ETA: Her position = anarchist at the very least.

Burn the local co-op, but keep Starbucks open. Pff. smh.

edit on 1-13-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Or an associate.

But in seriousness, I'm glad mental health and illnesses is still open for political hit pieces, makes me feel confident about my future.

Can't take care of them alive, but God damn they'll be useful in death.

I feel like I say it too much, but I suffer from aspergers and been trying to find help, things were falling into place until Covid.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Being arrested for entering a building your taxes help to maintain, is depressing.

Especially after seeing radical thug terrorists destroy Government properties at will, during most of 2020.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Taking the politics out of it, I honestly worry that we're going to see members of this site do something like that, either harming themselves or someone else over this.

I don't think you have much to worry about there. We have a decent bunch on both sides here. Well...decent may be pushing it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's called concern trolling.

You get to gloat about something by hiding behind weasel words showing apparent care.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
It's a shame actually. Although he may have only faced a 6 month sentence, as a banker he would most likely lose his job. From the picture of his house he was living well. It's hard to say how someone would deal with losing everything, unable to support their family as they are used to.

He might have been overwhelmed that his support and actions led to an arrest which may ostracize him in his community and lose everything.

Sad for his family.

The thing is that if we deconstruct this he could had seen a way out:

1. Lose you job: Well as a banker he can work as a consultant or maybe open his own business. Guy is probably smart and probably had some money so he could had invested in himself.

2. Shame: You can always move and start a new in a place that no one knows you.

Learn from mistakes, face consequences and moving on is what life is all about.

Suicide should not be an option.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have to blame the man who called on him to travel to Washington DC to "take his country back", ordered him to march to the Capitol and shut down the "steal", said that he'd be with this guy as he did that, and then hid in the WH to watch the violent craziness he'd launched and giggle over the whole disgusting mess as his followers - including this poor, desperate acolyte - battled Capitol police for [in at least one case] over a half hour to breech the building's defenses.

That he decided that suicide was his only option belonged solely to him, but that he found himself in that moment when he could see suicide as his only option . . . that responsibility belongs with the man and men who convinced him that the future of his nation demanded that he travel to Washington and put himself within a mob that committed the crime of insurrection against the nation he'd believed that he'd traveled to DC to save.

That enormous lie; the one that Trump and his minions [those controlling the rightwing media and Internet echo chamber] relentlessly shoved down that poor guy's throat for weeks and months on end, that if Donald Trump lost this election that it would be proof of systemic fraud and that having lost that election that the fraud had been proven - that dangerous and seditious lie is what infected the mind of this guy and left him with the frantic belief that he had one and only one viable option when that disingenuous lie collapsed as the mob he'd joined attacked the core of the nation that he most likely loved with all his heart.

Obviously it was enough to destroy him and to cause him to firmly believe that he had no future. And, some here are right that there will likely be more suicides ahead. Too many beautiful and faithful people have been deeply harmed by the toxicity that Donald Trump - while he didn't initiate it - expertly manipulated in the service of the many and varied scams and grifts that drove him over the last 5 years. This ugly period of our history is ending even worse than most of us could've imagined, and I don't even want to try to imagine what lies ahead.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: PurpleFox
No one commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest.

My brother did.

I am sorry for you, and your families loss.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes that is true, although not everyone can see what may still be a good outcome out of a bad situation. We also do not know his mental state in general. I know people who were open about severe depression, but if you didn't know them, you wouldn't know. Even 2 vocal people who spoke of it, with good lives and young children ended up taking their life.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join