It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopefully not using AIG as an Insurance company - Curt Schilling just had his canceled.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Conservative Commentator Says AIG Canceled his insurance.

Wanted to let Americans know that @AIGinsurance canceled our insurance due to my “Social Media profile,” tweeted Schilling.

“The agent told us it was a decision made by and with their PR department in conjunction with management

What happened to Schilling is yet another chilling example of how Chinese Communist social credit score system is being implemented in America.
In August 2019, the Communist state bragged about how it had prevented 2.5 million “discredited entities” from purchasing plane tickets and 90,000 people from buying high speed train tickets in the month of July alone.

More importantly Schilling needs to get off Twitter...Hopefully Parler is able to come back up.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

*shrugs*

Obey the Biden administration or be punished.

This is what "80 million" voted for.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wish I had AIG just so I could call and cancel.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Aaaaahhh, the beginning of the social credit score. Things sure do look "promising" in our future.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Heck I'm glad they didn't call me back about a job that I applied for now.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
at least the DEMS said it was 80 million.
i on the other hand have my doubts.
and this is just the begenning of the cleansing process

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

Obey the Biden administration or be punished.

This is what "80 million" voted for.

edit on 13-1-2021 by bluesman462002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

It was; it's just that most of them are 6' under.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Schilling better watch out, Schumer might have him on a no fly list soon using the same profile..

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Welcome to commie #ing China West.
Thanks to the supposed 80+ million deranged idiots that voted for this bullsh!t.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Call them and let them know what you think about it. If we don’t start speaking up, we will be silenced and cancelled. May as well admit defeat and roll over at that point.

AIG
Customer Service(888) 517-9797
Direct Sales (800) 294-4544

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well I guess the left has finally soldified their control over the means of production.

We can stop calling them liberal now.
edit on 13-1-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Call them and let them know what you think about it. If we don’t start speaking up, we will be silenced and cancelled. May as well admit defeat and roll over at that point.

AIG
Customer Service(888) 517-9797
Direct Sales (800) 294-4544

More like lawsuits + canceling, they thought this through already. Vote with your wallet.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
LOL very good point.
a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I seriously can't believes that things like this are legal.

Trump should have outlawed this type of discrimination when he had the chance. Why didn't he?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

More importantly Schilling needs to get off Twitter...Hopefully Parler is able to come back up.

All conservatives/concerned Americans should delete their twitter and facebook/instagram/whatsapp accounts, BUT...that would be inconvenient and require some sacrifice to show these authoritarians they don't own the country.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Presidents don't make laws, they just sign them.

I think eventually we will see parallel economies-- left and right. And the real kicker will be many of those companies will be held by the very same ownership, operating under two different brands.

edit on 13-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

That would not surprise me. In fact, I expect it.

I'm trying to get everyone on the decentralized internet economy.

Good luck censoring anything there.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wot a great clown world to live in.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a fascist.

All fascist must be made to pay.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

All conservatives/concerned Americans should delete their twitter and facebook/instagram/whatsapp accounts, BUT...that would be inconvenient and require some sacrifice to show these authoritarians they don't own the country.

It's not that hard. The hardest part is picking up your phone and realizing you won't be scrolling through a timeline anymore. You won't have instant access to everyone you know. You're just going to have to choose to communicate in a different way.

I deleted my Facebook account and so did my wife quite some time ago after it was revealed that they were reading and selling private messages going back 10 years.

Know how many stars and flags that thread got? Very few. People like their convenience. Integrity is the easiest attribute of character to give up in favor of comfort.

Edit:
Here's the thread. Facebook let Netflix, Spotify, and other companies read your private messages

edit on 1 13 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Know how many stars and flags that thread got? Very few. People like their convenience. Integrity is the easiest attribute of character to give up in favor of comfort.

That's what gets me. We want to eat our cake and have it too. We want our freedom, but we won't be inconvenienced for it. Do we deserve it if we're not willing to sacrifice for it? I don't think so. "Freedom isn't free". Somebody like you and others made sacrifices for it so the rest of us could enjoy it. I'll shutup now.

edit on 1/13/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join