It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I guess it’s all perspective. Son of an alien compared to having a made up story about a bad dude named corn pop in your neighborhood or having graduated top in your class when in reality it was bottom 3rd. The man behind some of these tales is now sitting in the oval office

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just a thought based on my fading memory...

Was 'POTUS' suppose to tweet 'The Storm Is Upon'

If so, is that old POTUS or the new POTUS?

All Ku comms mentioning POTUS now take on a different meaning... IDK

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

There was a lot of things that were supposed to happen, we are all still waiting for some of those happenings to begin.

Each day that passes brings up new conundrums regarding the drops and how they'll play out now, to be honest, I think were all feeling a little lost and are in hope of that ray of light that tells us this is very much still in play.

Who knows..... really.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
Just thought I'd point out, as I haven't seen anyone else point this out over here yet.

Jan 20th - ten days of darkness - Jan 30th
Jan 31st - Freedom Day

'Done In 30'

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I guess it’s all perspective. Son of an alien compared to having a made up story about a bad dude named corn pop in your neighborhood or having graduated top in your class when in reality it was bottom 3rd. The man behind some of these tales is now sitting in the oval office

True enough.
But Joe's lies are the kind that you can prove are lies. There was no Corn Pop. He graduated near the bottom of his class. All verifiable.
This Simon alien stuff.... I don't need to verify that. Show me one alien in the flesh and I might believe that his story is possible, but even then... no proof. It is whackadoodle stuff imo.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Considering that a state pension amounts to about $200k over an expected senior lifetime this will be quite a big question mark for people!

Rel,

No kidding. If some kind of financial reset is in the works, they can't just rob everyone of pensions they earned over a lifetime in the workforce. That would be a sure fire trigger for a revolution.

Cheers

Depends on what they promised in return.
universial basic income springs to mind, especially if they show that it will be more then you would make from your savings. taxes play a big part of this. Thry can make your 401k disappear overnight one bad stock day and its gone
edit on 21-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

link   
I posted this yesterday but it didnt get an attention. It keeps popping up on GAB.

Im on my phone my computer isnt at home at the moment and its impossible to see anyhing clearly on th phone.

Trump walking past the window?

link   
Hah my first double post on ATS. It had to happen at some point.
edit on 21-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Just a thought based on my fading memory...

Was 'POTUS' suppose to tweet 'The Storm Is Upon'

If so, is that old POTUS or the new POTUS?

All Ku comms mentioning POTUS now take on a different meaning... IDK

KU post 55

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

It never states POTUS is the one that would tweet it. Patriot1776 which was John_F_Kennedy tweeted that with the American flag from the KU posts. On or around the 6th. I hope this clears things up.

edit on 21/1/2021 by nisei because: Pic

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Alex Jones with a bit of levity this morning. I wish I knew how to embed a Twitter video.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
And another thing....

This SS from utube vid - is that the Oval Office with car park behind and some one who walks like Trump trolling.

The curtains look pretty shabby and look at the EO - blank!

The pens in the box had already been moved - suggest a rehearsal has taken place... maybe

edit on 21-1-2021 by YesTodayTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up...

a reply to: nisei

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

I must have missed your post suggesting use of archive.vn so would be happy to receive a PM on what you're suggesting.

Whilst I have tried to archive everything linked in the thread as quickly as possible, after 3 years there are times when I can't avoid sparking out for a catnap.

I try to help everyone have an easy way to bulk-download the thread content, but it is wise advice that others should also take an immediate archive copy of any link that looks at risk of 404ing and that they want to ensure they have a copy of. This also helps me when I miss something and have to ask for same.

I'd note that some others, including Overcurrented, also keep their own archives, meaning that between at least 3 of us we catch 99.5% of stuff minimum.

Worth reminding peeps that those of us keeping these archives have no defined responsibility to do so but provide it:

a) As Goodwill to help reduce the burden on others,
b) We think it is of importance to keep a full historical record of the thread that is easily accessible to others,
c) Personally, I provide the archive links to try to ensure that as many people as possible have a copy of this record - in case the NET kill drops!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I think that probably needs to be recorded as a PROOF because it means that President Trump knew at the point of declaring the date of Freedom Day that it would be after the ten days darkness scheduled in the plan?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Thanks for the heads up...

a reply to: nisei

You are very welcome!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I took a look at the video and it does look like President Trump's very distinctive hairline in the window.

I think what it means is that the signing of the EOs, yesterday, was also either pre-recorded or green-screened.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: nisei
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

What I see is exactly this:

""My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

See the difference? Or is it a thing that happens often on twitter?

a double quote of different typefaces to start a quote.

Indication of a "copy and patse" reference perhaps? (typography)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Alex Jones with a bit of levity this morning. I wish I knew how to embed a Twitter video.

twitter.com...

Legit he sounded like this in 1999, 2004, 2008, 2012, etc we just got a mildly sedated 2016 version bc Trump treated him like an actual journalist.

He’s gonna be fine he’s about to make a killing on survival products.. 🤷🏽‍♀️

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I tried to find the Hunter mating videos but couldn't find them.

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Has this Simon guy gotten one single thing right yet? What have any of these people uncovered or disclosed that makes anybody trust them?

One of my co-workers told me yesterday that he saw a video where Simon claims that he is the offspring of and alien/human mating.
That doesn't do much for his credibility with me.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I mentioned this in a post several days ago and let’s just say this plan was actually developed several years ago/decades ago. Would it be realistic to have some of these players already tagged and develop some really bizarre back stories such as Simon and let’s say Alex Jones for instance. By developing these outrageous back stories they would lose credibility in the mainstream and would fly under the radar so to speak.

The psyop target was never going to be mainstream that is spoon fed the news. The people that do the best research and digging are people interested in conspiracy theory and finding the truth not your average citizen that maybe watches local news and CNN of Fox every other day and are content going about their day. KU in essence brought conspiracy theory and search for truth to the mainstream due to the following it got.

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join