It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: carewemust
Slow news day. Calm before the storm.

Really? How big is the eye of this hurricane? We have supposedly been in the eye for many days now. The eye of the storm is generally very short before you get to the other side of the wall.

If there was going to be ten day of darkness it would have to be jan10-20. When is the last time we heard from trump?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: Sakashima

Even MORE censorship:

Link

"Hundreds of writers and book agents sign joint letter demanding publishing industry bans Trump memoir."

(I hope a link and the headline suffice, mods do your thang if I messed up!)

Makes you wonder what they are afraid he will say?

edit on 18-1-2021 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

As I was led to believe it has nothing to do with the commander and more to deal with the regulations. My source having been in the NG and involved with squelching a prison riot, I'm more prone to listen to their experience in this matter. I know them and their experience, you not so much. No offense, but I don't know you or your life experiences.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Watch the video here, care. It's just one minute and some....

Link

Given the 24/7 Info Warfare carpet bombing I would use cautionary discretion on referencing anything from Telegram. Their headquarters is in London but their Operations Center is in Dubai and the CEO, Pavel Durov born in "1984" is a Russian entrepreneur billionaire and his brother Nikolai, also a founder is a Russian programmer & mathematician.

Durov has been called the Mark Zuckerberg of Russia.
In 2017 Pavel joined the World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders as a representative of Finland.

The third founder of Telegram...

David "Axel" Neff is an American businessman, best known for his role as the former Assistant Director of International Operations of the Russian social network Vkontakte and as a co-founder of mobile messaging platform Digital Fortress [Buffalo, NY], used to create the instant messaging application Telegram.

Both Russians were educated at Saint Petersburg State University. Neff somehow became acquainted with the Russians while attending Swarthmore College in Philadelphia, PA.

St. Petersburg State University is a known spy recruitment center.

From Mueller's report the "Internet Research Agency", a well-resourced “troll farm” is in St. Petersburg. One or more Q drops are linked to St. Petersburg, Russia and a Hotel.

Need I say more.

Bonus: St. Petersburg is one of the 12 known cities around the world where giant spider statues tower over the average person.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The link has just worked fine for me but I'm not in the US.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I believe it was "Trust Kansas"

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

f there was going to be ten day of darkness it would have to be jan10-20.

Could be from the 19th or 20th.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: panoz77

If nothing happens and President Trump becomes Mr. Trump again, he’s going to be facing felony charges in a whole host of states. I’m sure the New York AG has them teed up to go on Wednesday at 12:01 PM. Things are about to get really, really ugly methinks.

Yes, unfortunately. They are hell-bent on making an example out of Trump as a stern warning to anyone who dares to go up against the DS mob this is what will happen. I'm sure Trump has his own own plan but the storm is going to be very rough with rogue waves.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Even MORE censorship:

Link

"Hundreds of writers and book agents sign joint letter demanding publishing industry bans Trump memoir."

Since book deals of that ilk are payoffs, post services delivered, I'd say this actually seems reasonable. Ironically, in current times he can set up a website, sell the PDF and cut out the entire publishing industry. Something something nose and face applies here.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Even MORE censorship:

Link

Whatever books the Leftists can't BAN...they BURN.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Even MORE censorship:

Link

Trump can self publish, F them

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

Yeah....the NG are notoriously sloppy in uniform and have little regard for dress and appearance and military bearing in general. Weekend warriors indeed.

No offense to any NG members in this thread.

I have an acquaintance (I use that term lightly) that's in the Air NG and he thinks he's God's gift to the world. Every 3 months he claims he's being deployed on some top secret mission. The only time he was "deployed" was to Romania -- and it seemed more like a European bar hop from the pictures he had. I doubt all of them are like he is, but good God he's like the epitome of a wannabe super solider and does nothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So...our friend, E, LOVES Pompeo when he's talking about China infiltrating the US government...but HATES Pompeo when he is allegedly objecting to freeing JA.

Pompeo is a WH...then he's a BH?

Things like this make me a suspicious cynic.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Why were 2000 National Guardsmen sworn in as Deputy US Marshals last night?

mobile.twitter.com...

I would guess so they can make physical arrests. The same occurred back during the summer riots.

Also under the Marshals Service is JPATS.

The Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System (JPATS), nicknamed "Con Air", or ICE Air is an agency of the federal government of the United States charged with the transportation of persons in legal custody among prisons, detention centers, courthouses, and other locations. It is the largest prison transport network in the world. Though primarily used by the Federal Bureau of Prisons or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, JPATS also assists military and state law enforcement.

Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: panoz77

Really? How big is the eye of this hurricane? We have supposedly been in the eye for many days now. The eye of the storm is generally very short before you get to the other side of the wall.

If there was going to be ten day of darkness it would have to be jan10-20. When is the last time we heard from trump?

Our favorite Rider of the Storm says the 'END Date' of the 10 days of Darkness...is Jan. 29th.
Ergo...tomorrow (1/19) is supposedly 'Day #1'.

THIS will be my 'Acid Test' for her.
edit on 18-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As pointed out a little earlier in this thread, the Pentagon is deploying hundreds of specialized active duty soldiers to the Capitol.

mobile.twitter.com...

If someone were to throw a pack of firecrackers over the top of that fence, all hell would break loose!

Wow.

edit on 1/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

As pointed out a little earlier in this thread, the Pentagon is deploying hundreds of specialized active duty soldiers to the Capitol.

mobile.twitter.com...

If someone were to throw a pack of firecrackers over the top of that fence, all hell would break loose!

Wow.

CNN would report it as 'Trump Supporters Launch Explosive Devices At Biden'.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I read over the weekend that Federal prisons are now on lockdown. What does that mean?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I think it was at the Alamo last Tuesday 12th, but watching that speech again, there was nothing to say he was there actually on that day ! That could have been pre recorded at any time since Christmas - very few people there and very low key in every respect.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hopefully CNN is close to where the firecrackers land.

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join