It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI warned of violent 'war' at Capitol in internal report issued day before deadly riot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i guess it's still all trumps fault.

The Post said that last Tuesday, an FBI office in Norfolk, Virginia, issued an "explicit internal warning that extremists were preparing to travel to Washington to commit violence and 'war.'" The report "painted a dire portrait of dangerous plans, including individuals sharing a map of the complex's tunnels, and possible rally points for would-be conspirators to meet up" in several states before heading to Washington.
FBI Warned Of Violent War At Capitol In Internal Report Issued Day Before Deadly Riot

talks about the attack 1:04 Mark

that alone should be more than enough to prove trump didn't turn them loose. wonder if p lousy knew and had security stifled.
reminds me of another report of a attack that wasn't acted on, thank God this didn't turn out like that one.
edit on 12-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

His approval rating is NOW at 49%

The vast majority of people don’t believe for a second that President Trump incited any violence whatsoever

Just the media and their easily manipulated viewers

And a Benghazi repeat would warm their hateful hearts

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If even half the people were there to make violence and war, DC would be a smoldering pile of rubble.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If you have actually been in legitimate fear for your life, you don’t merrily skip right back to where you felt mortally threatened. No matter who reassures you that it is safe. And certainly not within a few hours or even discuss it while the situation is unresolved and still fluid.

Nancy knew.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
One can easily argue that Trump spent four years dismantling as much of the governments heirarchy as he could manage and filling important positions with incompetent lackeys, bootlickers who would ignore anything that he did not want to hear. The FBI was his FBI and that information should have been given high priority and passed straight along from his FBI director up the chain of command to DHS and the White House itself.

So whether or not it got to the top speaks of two possibilities. Either it didn't which is incompetence at the highest levels or it did and he either ignored it, which speaks to willful ignorance or carelessness or he knew it would happen and then lit the fire as he stood in front of them that day.

Never forget, in the debate to told Proud Boys to ''stand down and stand by''. Stand by for what, ice cream snacks?

There is a strong appearance that from the very start, Trump wanted to make the government his government. He wanted to be King Donny and throughout his term did all he could to bring it about and when he lost the election he then reverted to drastic plans to make it happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted.

I think she gets a lot right in this video.

Amazing Polly

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Talk about fear mongering... Real fear mongering...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
If you have actually been in legitimate fear for your life, you don’t merrily skip right back to where you felt mortally threatened. No matter who reassures you...

Nancy knew.

Unless you down a few bottles of vino and Xanax tabs....

Stay classy, Nan.
edit on 1/13/2021 by MykeNukem because: lube job

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Interesting fact nearly all terrorism arrests since 9-11 were FBI stings

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And one can easily argue that it was the left from day 1 oozing their toxicity and getting their base all worked up the last 4 years, I actually heard one of the dems tonite say that by Trump telling his supporter that he loved them that he was inciting violence.

Funny how you forgot how about that goofball telling her people that if they see any of Trump supporters to get in their face and make a crowd.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

You heard a dem say. Oh good. I heard a Rep say. So where does that leave us. Listening to dems and reps. But when Waters is elected potus with that mouth of hers will you forget the things Trump has encouraged? He's POTUS, not her.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Probably the wrong place to post, I normally just lurk, apologies if necessary!
Has anyone else picked up the discrepancy in the time stamps on the videos?
The 1st videos of the " attack " on the State building seem to start at around 1:10 pm. As far as I can tell President Trump only spoke close to 1:45 pm/ 2:pm. There is no way he could have " incited the attack before he even spoke!!
I only have a mobile, perhaps someone with a Pc could make a more accurate timeline, please?

Wishing you all Peace and Justice, from IsraelTimeline?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Muninn

You heard a dem say. Oh good. I heard a Rep say. So where does that leave us. Listening to dems and reps. But when Waters is elected potus with that mouth of hers will you forget the things Trump has encouraged? He's POTUS, not her.

If you watched the house vote this evening then you too would have heard it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

As we saw during the James Comey era, the FBI field offices are just doing their jobs. When the information they gather reaches Washington D.C., decisions are made based on Politics.

After DNI Ratcliffe gave his highly-classified report on "election interference" to key Congressional committees, orders were sent out to ignore the threats of violence, keep the National Guard away, and let Trump supporters enter the Capitol building.

Why?

To create chaos, thereby delaying the Biden certification vote, and decreasing the appetite for challenging Bidens illegitimate victory.

IT WORKED!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Here's a not so fun fact: one more American died at the Capitol last week than died in the Benghazi incident.

The More You Know

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The head of the Capitol police asked for national guard assistance but was turned down by Pelosi and Schumer. Hmmmm..no antifuh? Another ridiculous show. Jake Angeli is an actor btw.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

www.npr.org...

The former chief of U.S. Capitol Police says security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed his early requests to call in the National Guard ahead of a demonstration in support of President Trump that turned into a deadly attack on Congress.

are Pelosi and Schumer the security officials?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Seeing a real problem with the heading to this story.

FBI warned or FBI issued warning. Either or both say the same
thing.

If the FBI received a warning? Then there must be a transmitter
of that warning. This guy Sherwin only says," We received a lot of
information thru social media. All different means, inaudible,
sources, sharing mechanisms with.. JTTF? Across the country
we have inaudible? And in this city in DC we have a very robust
JTTF. And in that we have capitol police, park police, FPD and
all the other federal law enforcement partners.

We've shared intelligence thru the JTTF model and we also shared
it thru our command post structure. And then also thru other means
that have access to our information. Uh uh uh readily available
because they have access to our system?"

So basically what this tells me is the FBI in truth received no such
warning from anyone. For some odd reason they derived one from
bullsh^t on social media. (For what purpose? Can't call it) Then
completely failed to keep everyone away from that building for the
very important day in history. The electoral counting of the vote?

Try to make sense of that and the fact that not one headline reads.

Another Total Failure To Protect The United States of America.

Maybe if Sherwin wasn't hanging out with Hunter he wouldn't
sound like such a crack head. I said maybe!
IDK

I'm beginning to think Trumps only purpose as President was patsy.
You heard it first right here.

edit on 13-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
www.wnd.com...

His approval rating is NOW at 49%

The vast majority of people don’t believe for a second that President Trump incited any violence whatsoever

Just the media and their easily manipulated viewers

I like how trumps supporters like to think an approval rating below 50% is a good thing

Besides his overall average approval rating is more like 40%

Link

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So His approval rating is higher now than it was during his term?

What a surprise

Like all things Trump, the left commits massive fraud and lies about it

His approval rating is far higher than any ‘poll’ you worship

Does his rising approval rating upset you?
edit on 13 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join