It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi To Declare Herself President of the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It looks like Pelosi is trying to declare herself the President of the United States.

There's only days left until Trump's presidency ends. Yet Pelosi is obsessed with rushing an Impeachment through the House.

In the line of succession, normally Pence would become President. But Nancy Pelosi's angle is to simultaneously impeach Pence at the same time as Trump. Then the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi would declare herself President in the line of succession.

Line of Succession of the United States Presidency: Wikipedia

ArtII.S4.1.1 Impeachment and Removal from Office: Overview

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The Constitution gives Congress the authority to impeach and remove the President,1 Vice President, and all federal civil officers for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.2 This tool was inherited from English practice, in which Parliament impeached and convicted ministers and favorites of the Crown in a struggle for to rein in the Crown's power. Congress's power of impeachment is an important check on the executive and judicial branches, recognized by the Framers as a crucial tool for holding government officers accountable for violations of the law and abuses of power.3 Congress has most notably employed the impeachment tool against the President and federal judges, but all federal civil officers are subject to removal by impeachment.4 The practice of impeachment makes clear, however, that Members of Congress are not civil officers subject to impeachment and removal.5

Why is Pelosi so obsessed with declaring herself the President in the line of succession? And would it end with Trump ? Or would she pull the same stunt with Biden and Harris when they are in office?

I'd be willing to bet Pelosi would try a similar stunt with Biden because I really don't think Pelosi's actions are to support her political party. I really think her actions are to vainly declare herself President.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Well, she better hurry! The House hasn't even presented Pence's articles of impeachment yet, and their supposedly voting tomorrow!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
She is telling everyone by her freaking out, that whatever was on that laptop they took of hers, that it is very damning stuff.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Do you have a source for this?
Just wondering, because I can post wiki articles and jump to conclusions too
I can do it all night long

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Can we 25th pelosi?
She is str8 nuts

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

She is the perfect example of the evil leftist.

God bless her gin-swizzled heart.

She makes retarded inbred people under the stairs look normal.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I think someone should give her the breathalyzer test the next time she speaks.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
The people under the stairs was very underrated at the time and one of cravens best works imo.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Isn't it Henry Alfred Kissinger KCMG, who wants to be King of America ?

Richard Petty ?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Can we 25th pelosi?
She is str8 nuts

Amendment Deep 86 is more appropriate for Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

God bless her gin-swizzled heart.

Hey now comrade, you know better than to spread hateful propaganda.
Nanchi is a vodka chick. Or was it apparatchik?
Bah what's the difference right?

edit on 22Tue, 12 Jan 2021 22:10:38 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayb20211America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Nostrovia

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Not before I declare myself Canadian POTUS.

Sounds about equally plausible and legitimate.

edit on 1/12/2021 by MykeNukem because: hnesnesne

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Aw man I was gonna do that. Come Americans vote for me. You can keep your guns, i'd open up businesses again, #ing bring the troops home and publically hang do something that won't get me on a watch list to any politician that's taken lobbyist money.
edit on 12/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
She already tried a coup last week and was rebuffed
by The Pentagon. Nancy is not in the chain of command.

DO IT! Please Nancy, DO IT.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I support this plan 100% Go Nancy Go!

Because not only do we get a new Speaker....on the 20th when she hands the keys over to Joe, she doesn’t revert back to the House because she left the House to be President....

BOOM

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Ha, that would be the icing cake for 2021 clown world.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Well, she better hurry! The House hasn't even presented Pence's articles of impeachment yet, and their supposedly voting tomorrow!

That’s what you take from that?

🤦‍♂️

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

It looks like Pelosi is trying to declare herself the President of the United States.

There's only days left until Trump's presidency ends. Yet Pelosi is obsessed with rushing an Impeachment through the House.

In the line of succession, normally Pence would become President. But Nancy Pelosi's angle is to simultaneously impeach Pence at the same time as Trump. Then the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi would declare herself President in the line of succession.

Line of Succession of the United States Presidency: Wikipedia

ArtII.S4.1.1 Impeachment and Removal from Office: Overview

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The Constitution gives Congress the authority to impeach and remove the President,1 Vice President, and all federal civil officers for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.2 This tool was inherited from English practice, in which Parliament impeached and convicted ministers and favorites of the Crown in a struggle for to rein in the Crown's power. Congress's power of impeachment is an important check on the executive and judicial branches, recognized by the Framers as a crucial tool for holding government officers accountable for violations of the law and abuses of power.3 Congress has most notably employed the impeachment tool against the President and federal judges, but all federal civil officers are subject to removal by impeachment.4 The practice of impeachment makes clear, however, that Members of Congress are not civil officers subject to impeachment and removal.5

Why is Pelosi so obsessed with declaring herself the President in the line of succession? And would it end with Trump ? Or would she pull the same stunt with Biden and Harris when they are in office?

I'd be willing to bet Pelosi would try a similar stunt with Biden because I really don't think Pelosi's actions are to support her political party. I really think her actions are to vainly declare herself President.

The correct forum is jokes and the ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That’s what you take from that?

🤦‍♂️

My take from what? The OP has no evidence. If the OP's feelz are correct, Nancy better get moving on those articles of impeachment. They're voting tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Nancy complains about Trump's big head, but hers is as big as this world. She is just upset because someone stole Thors Gavel during the protest and occupation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join