It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA releases UFO ‘Black Vault’ documents early: How to see them Online

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well I wonder if they talk about those pulsating flashing orange objects as videoed all over the world. In my opinion they have a triangular shape based on what I have filmed and have seen on other videos taken throughout the world after screen shots and enhancement thereof. That's a Documentary with ATS assuming I wasn't hoaxed by another member. Then there are the pulsating flashing "rainbow" UFO's. Red, yellow, blue, white and green. Various experts say they are stars. Really? Because, if they were a star, wouldn't I see them the following day, week or month somewhat in the same location as they transverse across the sky just like a planet or the moon? Then again it could be those pesky ice crystals. Getting back to the orange ones, in my opinion they are of this world so it wont surprise me if they are left out. I obviously have not read the dump yet for a reason.

I have some documented history with TBV so I guess I am an alumni as they saw what I saw. Triangles.

Here we go:

CIA releases UFO ‘Black Vault’ documents early: How to see them online

By way of the Freedom of Information Act, thousands of the CIA documents on unidentified flying objects (UFOs) — or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), as the government calls them — are now accessible via download at the Black Vault, a website operated by author and podcaster John Greenwald Jr. The CIA claims they have now provided all the information on UAP they have, though there is no way to know that’s true. “Research by The Black Vault will continue to see if there are additional documents still uncovered within the CIA’s holdings,” Greenwald promised in a statement on his website.

edit on 12-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 12-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No doubt it will all be heavily redacted if some of the documents on the link you posted has anything to go by.

Fill in the blanks, and hey presto.

I will definitely take a look though. 👍

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The black vault does not load for me... perhaps they do not want me to see

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I have two open investigations with TBV. I sent them my video and they wrote back they are seeing a triangular shape after enhancement of the film. They also never published the Case.

You bet your arse I printed that puppy out and...........

Hmmm.
edit on 12-1-2021 by Waterglass because: pic

edit on 12-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The new york post are making out this is a new release-but as far as I can see,this is the updated post 1996 files which the CIA gave to the black vault through an FOIA request in mid 2020.Or rather he recieved the files in 2020 after years of hassling them.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Me neither they must have been hit hard by people trying to download. Might find a couple of new things in this dump, but it's probably all redacted.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Nice catch, I’ve seen a few things, but never had the presence of mind to take a photo. I just gawped at each of them in the main.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

This is embedded within the article.

CIA releases UFO ‘Black Vault’ documents early: How to see them online By Hannah Sparks January 12, 2021 | 11:20am | Updated

The CIA claims they have now provided all the information on UAP they have, though there is no way to know that’s true. “Research by The Black Vault will continue to see if there are additional documents still uncovered within the CIA’s holdings,” Greenwald promised in a statement on his website. TeThe release comes months before the Pentagon was due to brief Congress on all they know about UAP — a date dictated in the most recent COVID-19 relief bill, of all places, which passed in late December.
xt

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

John Greenwald Jr is a star , glad to see him getting some coverage.

Sadly the government will never release anything meaningful about the subject because of "National Security" so we are left to filter the sediment.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have some stuff along with many other members here who reach out now and then. You would be surprised.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep, that's all they need to do is drop that National security card on you. They did that to me back in the day but I went on CNN internationally to save my life.

Several weeks later, I, along with my attorney were called into Federal Court and verbally scorched by the sitting Federal Judge in a 40 minute bombastic diatribe in front of the Defense Attorney. The Judge then threatened to throw both of us; my attorney and I in jail if I did it again.

He still sits on the bench today. Hes also tight and a close friend with some other judge named Roberts.

Well there went the 60 minutes followup interview.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I have some stuff along with many other members here who reach out now and then. You would be surprised.
OK. I'm waiting to be surprised.

I'm also a fan of John Greenewald Jr. so if you have some good stuff from him (in addition to the above) or other good sources, please share.

edit on 2021112 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Actually I am a member of Richard Dolan's web site. I wrote to him about the above as a sort of hope he would help me but nothing. Just silence.

So thats two strikes.

Lets wait and see what Joe Biden's ADMIN is all about. I don't want to be sent to the "cooler".

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The CIA claims they have now provided all the information on UAP they have

Don't know if the CIA has ever been truthful when it comes to this subject mate but they've certainly been involved 'behind the scenes' in supposedly impartial government UFO investigations - Terry Hansen makes some good points about it here.

Pete Gersten also explains at the beginning of this video about certain CIA UFO documents which will probably never see the light of day.

Always had a lot of respect for John Greenewald Junior though and always thought this presentation was a very interesting one.

XConference - John Greenewald Jr. - The Black Vault's Quest for Truth

link

Cheers.
edit on 12-1-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I was never really clear who was supposed to function as the oversight on this 180-day info release thing. Because if you just leave it up to the individual agencies to decide what they want to release about UFOs (or the non-alien "UAP") they'll cook up a hand puppet show and leave it at that. They have no motivation to tell anybody what they know, unless the aliens themselves are doing the motivating. Like they're going to crawl out of their underwater bases and say, "Hey, we shot down that F-4 over Vietnam in 1968, where's that report?"

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Redacted reports do not fulfill the terms set forth in the bill.

The reports must all be declassified, though they may contain a classified index.

We'll all have to wait until June to see if this all turns out to be disclosure or dud.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Don't hold your breath. They will drop a couple of peanutz. The they will say the rest is vital to The National Security of the United States.

I think this election will set back UFO study back 50 years. The DNC wants total control over everything.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Among the three NUFORC, MUFON and TBV I thought that he TBV had the most chance at releasing what I had and sent to him. Not. As far as the other two, just look at what the latter two chase and don't pursue. Conduits for INTEL?

They TBV were pretty thorough with me, especially their questionnaire that was emailed.

However, what they wrote me is that people who have seen UFO's have seen them their entire life as the UFO supposedly follows you around. That wasn't the case for me except I have had sleep paralysis my entire life but I never told them that. Then again is SP a ET thing? At that time in my life I didn't know what Sleep Paralysis was until after I joined ATS. So what I may have [orange triangular objects] is classified reverse engineered alien technology. So they never released the Case. I wonder if they own the rainbow ones. They zig zag like a laptop mouse cursor in space such they travel at enormous speeds. They exhibited the exact flight characteristics along with flash pulsating lights which were an exact duplicate of what Bob Lazar filmed in the desert outside Area 51 in the late 1980's

Plus, does a wormhole exist over the Georgia / South Carolina border. that region was described by the Cherokee as the Center of the World before the Europeans settled there?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

a reply to: karl 12

Among the three NUFORC, MUFON and TBV I thought that he TBV had the most chance at releasing what I had and sent to him.

Think Peter Davenport is a decent (and hardworking) chap mate - was your submitted report not released on the NUFORC website?

Just re-reading Grassroot UFOs at the mo sourced from Timmerman's 1,200 taped interviews from the public - truly fascinating book.

Regarding the thread subject here's a recent vid from JGJ where he clears a few things up about the document release and discusses things like 'the illusion of transparency'.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It’s all an illusion. People who are at the upper level of keeping things secret and those who know the full truth will never allow the masses to know the majority of what’s going on.
So what they will allow to happen is Feed us bullsh#t and half truths to keep our curiosity satisfied.
I’d be very suspect of whatever gets released.
We may get some real info about aliens and ufo’s. BUT it will be nothing compared to what the full unadulterated truth about what’s going on on our planet and beyond.

I feel like it’s going to take a miracle, disclosure from “entities” themselves, or someone at the very top of TPTB to get real disclosure.
This is of course if aliens are real in the first place, or if this is an illusion too cooked up to cover up god knows what.
edit on 17-1-2021 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join