It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Impeaching Trump Not Enough to ‘Remove White Supremacy from America’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This person is at it again. I would have used another term, but gotta keep it PG-13.

In an editorial published by the Washington Post on Monday entitled, “Trump should be impeached. But that alone won’t remove white supremacy from America,” failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton described last Wednesday’s “attack on the Capitol” as a function of “white-supremacist grievances fueled by Donald Trump.”

Clinton predicted that last week’s political unrest in Washington, D.C. — which she described as an “insurrection” — is a prelude to a “an even greater tragedy”if digital censorship is not amplified to combat “conspiracy theories”subscribed to by supporters of President Donald Trump.”

Source.

Flashback: Pelosi unleash liberal Hell.

Guess our host sites days are numbered until we get deplatformed.

Anyone else remember when they use to fight for a person's right to be heard?

If you don't no worries. They don't either.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I mean she's not wrong, removing Trump will not do anything to rid American of white supremacy.

Seems pretty obvious.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Newsflash.

White supremacy is just newspeak for ANYONE and EVERYONE that disagree's with their collective snip.

She is WRONG.

The first amendment clearly spells it out, and so does the fourteenth amendment.
edit on 12-1-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Censorship is cool though, let’s you know that you’re always right. As long as you’re on the *right side*....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think removing white supremacists from America is a good thing.

It allows for the Constitutional legal equality of citizens (shown particularly in the 14th amendment) to be expressed freely and without opposition.

edit on 12/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Failed Presidential Candidate .
That right there says it all.
She needs to go back to the rock she was hiding under.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Hillary?
Who’s Hillary?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
How about black supremacists also?

Or is it racist to say that?

Remove white from your post and we might agree on something.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It allows for the Constitutional equality of citizens to be expressed freely and without opposition.

it's a shame we don't have equality laws in America. Oh wait, yes we do.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Newsflash.

White supremacy is just newspeak for ANYONE and EVERYONE that disagree's with their collective snip.

She is WRONG.

The first amendment clearly spells it out, and so does the fourteenth amendment.

Which is the problem... you can't disagree with any liberal / progressive opinion without being called a white supremacist or racist.

It would be like if we were in Germany and if anyone disagreed with someone, they are automatically branded a Nazi.

Liberal... 2+2 = 5.

Conservative... actually, 2+2 = 4.

Liberal... White Supremacist!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: chr0naut
How about black supremacists also?

Or is it racist to say that?

Remove white from your post and we might agree on something.

Yes, you cant have equality of protection under the law when someone believes that they have legal and moral superiority.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

And, of course, let's not forget that these days the liberal says that even if you aren't actually white which really drives home that "white supremacy" isn't about race anymore. It's truly only about disagreeing.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It allows for the Constitutional equality of citizens to be expressed freely and without opposition.

it's a shame we don't have equality laws in America. Oh wait, yes we do.

Umm, that was actually my point.

And of course, for those laws to have any 'teeth', there must be a way to ensure they aren't being broken.

edit on 12/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If you really want to fight white supremacy groups you might actually have to target someone who believes in it and is a part of it. Trump is none of those things.

Biden though.... the door is still open on him. He's got WAY too many white supremacy quotes in his name to write off.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'm getting so sick of this garbage. The left had the nerve to call President Trump a dictator, yet it's the left that are acting like dictators to the cheers of the media and their minions.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
As though ‘white supremacy’ has any connection with President Trump whatsoever

It doesn’t

The protesters at the capitol were black, gay, transvestites, women, immigrants, young, old, asians, tall, short, rich, poor and SOME of them happened to be white people (like Joe Biden and Hilary Clinton are)

Kind of like the 75 million (or more) people who voted for him. ALL from various races, colors and creeds.

It’s really upsetting for the fascist left that people from EVERY group support President Trump.

Poor leftists, even their ‘win’ is a massive ‘loss’
edit on 12 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yep it's race card time again. Nancy's getting in on the act too -

Rioters "chose their whiteness over democracy"

The Dem sh!tshow continues.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Newsflash.

She is WRONG.

Which is the problem... you can't disagree with any liberal / progressive opinion without being called a white supremacist or racist.

It would be like if we were in Germany and if anyone disagreed with someone, they are automatically branded a Nazi.

Liberal... 2+2 = 5.

I detect two vital flaws in your argument:

The first being that liberals are usually those who have completed their education, and wouldn't be so poor at arithmetic.

The second that the ability to do basic arithmetic has no bearing at all on the topic.

LOL

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It allows for the Constitutional legal equality of citizens (shown particularly in the 14th amendment) to be expressed freely and without opposition.

And President Trump and ALL of his supporters agree wth you

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Newsflash.

She is WRONG.

Liberal... 2+2 = 5.

I detect two vital flaws in your argument:

The first being that liberals are usually those who have completed their education, and wouldn't be so poor at arithmetic.

The second that the ability to do basic arithmetic has no bearing at all on the topic.

LOL

Yes, the left does consist of a lot of educated fools which doesn't change the point of my post which I see flew above your head regardless of your education.

A Ph.D doesn't mean sh*t if you lack common sense.

I am conservative and educated (Ivy). However, I respect anyone who exhibits basic common sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join