It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew this would be next

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The death march to completely demonize Republicans and Conservatives has been going well for the Democrats, they have everyone on board the crazy train.

A few Democrat lawmakers have claimed that they tested positive for the Covid after sheltering in place with Republican lawmakers during the siege of Berlin...whoops I mean the siege of the Capitol last week.

Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman of New Jersey, Rep. Pramila Jayapal of Washington and Brad Schneider of Illinois announced their positive test results early this week.

Jayapal tweeted early Tuesday morning that she "received a positive COVID-19 test result after being locked down in a secured room at the Capitol where several Republicans not only cruelly refused to wear a mask but recklessly mocked colleagues and staff who offered them one."

“Last Wednesday, after narrowly escaping a violent mob incited by the President of the United States to attack the Capitol and its occupants, I was forced to spend several hours in a secure but confined location with dozens of other Members of Congress. Several Republican lawmakers in the room adamantly refused to wear a mask," the congressman said.

Is there anything the Dems forgot to blame the Republicans for?

www.cnn.com... e=twcnnbrk&utm_medium=social
edit on 12-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

edit on 12-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: Double

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They will milk out this Reichstag Fire for all it's worth.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Shame D's couldn't have caught a clue from R's.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ZOMG! They weaponized the virus to give it to the dems. How do you "cruelly" refuse to wear a mask? IF I am holed up in a room scared for my life (because that's the narrative right?) I am likely not worried about a mask either. Sorry.

Let us also not forget that it was Nancy that allowed a fellow Dem that had recently tested positive for covid to come to the Capital to vote for her Speaker position. I don't really care if they say she tested negative before she came in. She had not quarantined the full 14 days and nevermind the wonky false negatives/positives. Didn't matter then.

I guess only Republicans spread it. Who knew?
edit on 1/12/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The Academy Award nominee list is filling up fast.
Too bad the Dems are the acting equivalent of Jean-Claude Van Damme and Chuck Norris.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

guess only Republicans spread it. Who knew?

Looting,burning,tearing down statues is the only known safe way to avoid it.
edit on 12-1-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

But we didn't hear that these maskless Republicans have Covid? Yet???

It will be interesting to see if the Republicans come up with Covid after the Dems... in which case the Dems must have given it to them.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

guess only Republicans spread it. Who knew?

Looting,burning,tearing down statues is the only known safe way to avoid it.

No wonder so many more Republicans were getting it in the beginning than Dems (politicians). That explains it.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Too bad the Dems are the acting equivalent of Jean-Claude Van Damme and Chuck Norris.

Jean and Chuck are like Shakespearean Thesbians compared to these clowns.

More like Steven Seagal...lol

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I swear these people are mentally unwell! Now they cry about getting sick and blaming republicans... holy crap. I can't believe they can look at themselves and feel happy. I have nothing to add really. I just can NOT understand it!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Any person who falls for that sh!t is too stupid or too willingly lazy that they shouldn’t be allowed to move about freely on the internet or in the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
+

Both parties wear camouflage & are viewed thru a a klydascope; yet billions only see the pretty bow on top of the package 🐒

a reply to: neo96

edit on 12-1-2021 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I'd be careful talking about Chuck Norris like that.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We have officially sunk so low that the Democrats are now claiming that the Republicans have cooties.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Any person who falls for that sh!t is too stupid or too willingly lazy that they shouldn’t be allowed to move about freely on the internet or in the world.

The Dems hyperbole is off the charts.
But their supporters feed off crap like this, they are the best word of mouth deranged advertising you could ask for.
This is why Leftists cannot ever be reasoned with, once one starts hyperventilating about something, they all start.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Clearly, this is why California is the worst plague zone in the country ... REPUBLICANS.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wait I thought CNN was fake news?

Why should we believe this if that is the link you are giving?

I need at least a facebook post or a youtube video to verify the legitimacy of your link.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
I swear these people are mentally unwell! Now they cry about getting sick and blaming republicans... holy crap. I can't believe they can look at themselves and feel happy. I have nothing to add really. I just can NOT understand it!

There are not many people that do understand it, I have yet to meet anyone that does.
Meeting someone that does understand them would be like seeing a unicorn.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
Wait I thought CNN was fake news?

Why should we believe this if that is the link you are giving?

I need at least a facebook post or a youtube video to verify the legitimacy of your link.

I thought in the Democrats Brave New World, that CNN was the only news source allowed to be viewed by us lowly peons.

<<   2  3 >>

join