It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember This from 2015 by Rick Perry: Donald Trump will destroy the Republican Party

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Maybe a 3rd or 4th party will rise from the ashes.

WTF are you talking about. Ever heard of the Libertarians? No one is forced to vote for the Rs or Ds.

I proudly voted for Jo Jorgensen.

jo20.com...

WTF are you talking about? How about I rephrase it for you? A VIABLE 3rd or 4th party. I am a libertarian. They do not stand a chance until old thought about a 2 party system is gone. You know this. You see it every 4 years so why come out and act like it's ever a threat? NOBODY is ever even concerned about a 3rd party candidate. There is a reason for that. We are stuck with what we currently have and it is so entrenched, until it is removed or destroyed (maybe not totally literally but the belief those are the only two choices needs to be utterly crushed) then we will keep getting what we've always gotten.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: olaru12

As opposed to this happening?

I didn't vote for those clowns either. I've been a Libertarian since I worked on Gov. Johnsons campaign back in 2016.

Play the "what about" game if it makes you happy. Blame Obama it's the usual SOP.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Maybe a 3rd or 4th party will rise from the ashes.

WTF are you talking about. Ever heard of the Libertarians? No one is forced to vote for the Rs or Ds.

I proudly voted for Jo Jorgensen.

jo20.com...

WTF are you talking about? How about I rephrase it for you? A VIABLE 3rd or 4th party. I am a libertarian. They do not stand a chance until old thought about a 2 party system is gone. You know this. You see it every 4 years so why come out and act like it's ever a threat? NOBODY is ever even concerned about a 3rd party candidate. There is a reason for that. We are stuck with what we currently have and it is so entrenched, until it is removed or destroyed (maybe not totally literally but the belief those are the only two choices needs to be utterly crushed) then we will keep getting what we've always gotten.

I look at it like this...either you have character and conviction, or you don't. Call me an idealist if you want, you would be right. Only a fool would discount that it's a Corporate Oligarchy and money will always ultimately triumph.

Schools out...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I didn't vote for those clowns either. I've been a Libertarian since I worked on Gov. Johnsons campaign back in 2016.

Play the "what about" game if it makes you happy. Blame Obama it's the usual SOP.

Calling for riots and violence is wrong, no matter who does it. We have the quotes and video from when those on the left did it, why don't you post all the times Trump did it so we can compare the two. Again, if it was done, it's wrong, period.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

None of those quotes are incitement to riot.

You are making assumptions, taking what was said out of context because someone pasted the pictures of these people over a background showing fires.

It is the oldest trick in the propagandists books but you must realize, it doesn't work on everyone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join