It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember This from 2016 ? Trump promises full investigation of 9/11 if made President!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So where is the final report as its 2021?

Back in the day I recall he questioned the Obama birth certificate. Then he said that 911 was a so so. So what happened to the investigation other than nothing. Was this "president" nothing more than a WWE carnival barker for the NWO? How about lock her up? I am beginning to wonder if this President is an operative of and for the New World Order as he never did anything with respect to criminal investigations during his tenure. The Q drama thread also seems to be a patriot bait time stretch as in just keep dragging it out until the years pass by. Just wait til next near.

Psst.

So here's the article

Trump promises full investigation of 9/11 if made President

When in doubt I do nothing. I just watch, read and process the information. That's why I didn't vote for anyone in 2020.
edit on 12-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Might have had time, but Russia, Russia, Russia.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

We should make a list of presidential candidate promises never kept.

I bet that's one hell of a long list.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
We should make a list of presidential candidate promises never kept.

I bet that's one hell of a long list.

Lincoln promised to not let the North be a dick during Reconstruction, MF'er didn't hold up his end of the bargain.

edit on 12-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Maybe the people that were supposed to be working for the American people undermined him like they did the entire 4 years he was in office. Maybe he was busy keeping the knives out of his back. Maybe he planned to get to it right when covid hit. Maybe he did investigate and found the original story was the truth. Maybe they prevented him from seeing all the evidence. Maybe he forgot. Maybe he just didn’t feel like doing it? Maybe like all the other presidents before him he failed on a campaign promise.

Wake me up when we have an infallible man in office. I know I’ll get at least 4 years of the best sleep I’ve had in a while coming right up.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Trump won a landslide election in the electoral college and the popular vote, they are going to every extreme to stifle him and any knowledge he might have of 911, it would have been nice if he could have conducted a very precise investigation in his 2nd term, not an unfulfilled promise, a coup stopped him.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Its a ways and means of determining whether hes was legit from the get go or just a sleaze. What will top it off if he doesn't declare marital law or anything else later this month. That's almost absolute proof that he was a plant as how can he and his family live anywhere on earth moving forward unless he already knows he protected?

At that point it would mean hes a Trojan Horse for the NWO

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Meh, the democrats are still mad he took away their slaves.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ill 2nd you on that AM

link   
Maybe it is done just waiting to declsss all of the related documents? What’s the point of releasing a report when everyone knows what we want is the names. If you release a bunch of crap that is redacted with blacked out names and has no valuable info what is the point?

link   

Never happens. UFO's, who killed Kennedy 911, etc...

Ex Presidents know little. Very little. Temp (4-8 yrs). President don't have high enough clearences.

They are in n out of office. No need for them to get that clearance in a temp job.

*Historically? Nothing has been "released", "disclosed", revealed...and it won't be.

Tell us what info- intelligence that past Presidents promised they would release...that was?

When I was born, Eisenhower the General was President. Promises spoken, reality in "need to know"...tapes, laptops, video...taxes, foreign interests now...

Nothing significantly promised in any pre-election has ever been revealed in "disclosure" or "made public".

They aren't...within the 8-or so higher security clearences above President.. a "need to know" for an...any...elected official.
edit on 12-1-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

link   
The problem is you all think "whom ever President you put here" has the power

When all you have is Illusion.....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Your on this morning. Another star and suds for you. Guess what, if they could they would in 2021. Yes sir. They also hate Yankees worse than their slaves

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Then he needs to declare Marital Law and let the Military sort it out. He wont will he?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

So why are all afraid of Joe Biden and the Democrats. Plus the Congress Plus the Senate.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Operation Encore and the Saudi Connection: A Secret History of the 9/11 Investigation

You are caught up right ?

Barr .. remember him

The Justice Department lawyers have sometimes sat alongside the kingdom’s lawyers at such hearings, infuriating the families. Although Justice Department officials did not participate in this session, their absence did little to allay the families’ resentment over what they see as a wall of secrecy that protects only Saudi Arabia. “There’s real bitterness over the lack of justice for 9/11,” said Timothy Frolich, a bank executive who escaped the south tower of the World Trade Center but suffered severe injuries. He added, “We’re fighting on two fronts: our own government and the Saudis.”

edit on 1122021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Trump is a family man, he’s not invincible, they want him stopped at all costs.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If there is one broken promise I have to mention, it'll be the wall. What a waste of money. He started building it without knowing if he could finish it. Sure there were better ways spend that money.

The other thing I didn't like is how bad he treated those dreamer kids.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

I used to believe out of one eye in 2016. Now I think of him as a Trojan Horse for the DNC-NWO and this entire thing was a four year TV sitcom.

Look at the MSM. Until he came along they were all on their last legs financially. Now back in the saddle again.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Then he needs to declare Marital Law and let the Military sort it out. He wont will he?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join