It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa at it again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: DBCowboy

You can't trust any animal with man in it's name.

A-women to that....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Lol...nice.

Just imagine the outrage of a woman in "Man-hattan" reading a "men-u" and being served by a "His-panic" waiter.

Oh the "hu-man-ity"

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Lol...nice.

Just imagine the outrage of a woman in "Man-hattan" reading a "men-u" and being served by a "His-panic" waiter.

Oh the "hu-man-ity"

Are you mansplaining🤪

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Lol...nice.

Oh the "hu-man-ity"

Are you mansplaining🤪

And manspreading.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Wow that went right over your head boomer....BTW "Manatees, nicknamed "sea cows," are protected under US law, and anyone found guilty of harassing them faces up to a year in prison and a $50,000 fine"

edit on 12-1-2021 by UniformKilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

Ooooooh... "Boomer". Can't even be original, eh? Why am I not surprised...

Well, Einstein, nothing went over my head. Manatees are not the point. I didn't need any lesson on sea cows.

The point was you outright accusing someone with absolutely no hint, evidence or clue of their guilt. Do I think Antifa scum would do something like this? Sure. Do I know that other scum would do something like this? Of course!!! And if you had any intellectual honesty you would know the same thing. But instead you write a damn lying liar OP, stirring a pot that's already at boiling point, and your first response to calling you out is childish name calling.

And we wonder why the world is going to hell in a handbasket...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It does not matter what side you are on! The manitee nor any other animal should be treated that way! There are some awful people out there. Leave the animals alone!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Pssssh. Manatees. They're like the welfare queens of the ocean. In fact they don't even stay in the ocean where they belong, they just roll on into upper-middle class waterways, uninvited, sponging off whatever and laying around & getting fat. Booo manatees. Booooooooooo.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join