It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk-radio owner orders conservative hosts to temper election fraud rhetoric

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
There are no books that are problematic, only the Trumpist lies and the dumbestic terror it inspired.

But if we are going to burn books, let’s start with David icke

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Hopefully they clean up the airwaves and social media of the “fake news” that Trump was spreading about election fraud

How about books, which ones should we burn?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

But if we are going to burn books, let’s start with David icke

originally posted by: Muninn

Hopefully they clean up the airwaves and social media of the “fake news” that Trump was spreading about election fraud

How about books, which ones should we burn?

I knew you had it in you, your uncle Adolf would be proud of you.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn
Right after we change to teaching the 1619 narrative.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

After 4 years of seeing the left's double standards I'm sure not for letting them get away with their bull# peacefully.

If it's not fair for everyone it shouldn't be fair for anyone.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

So you are a Marxist?

More like an anarchosyndicalist.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Is this your eccentric way of applying for a coveted mod position at Facebook or Twitter? Are you getting screen shots of all the boot licking for your resume? I feel like we are getting punk'd here.

Let's just do a full on North Korea. State sponsored internet and television. What could possibly be wrong with that?
edit on 1/12/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
They probably threw him out of the HuffPost forums so he came here to spew his commie hatred toward conservatives.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We need to break out our old “CB” radios and start doing underground braoadcasts🤔🤔

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We need to break out our old “CB” radios and start doing underground braoadcasts🤔🤔

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"Cumulus Media, which employs some of the most popular right-leaning talk-radio hosts in the United States, has told its on-air personalities to stop suggesting that the election was stolen from President Donald Trump - or else face termination.

Please stop spreading lies.

Mark Levin said unequivocally that neither he nor anyone else was told this. This was a leaked internal memo that may or may not be real, and may or may not be an indication of something coming.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In some blog or forum that I use, one that hasn't been shutdown yet, I read a reply about talk radio I made. The poster stated that they believed talk radio would get shutdown next.

I had always worried that the broadcast radio networks, esp. the I Heart Radio monopoly, would stop hosting conservative and alternate news talk shows. It has already been happening with shows like "Ground Zero" that I lost from the local FM stations. I now have to tune in via AM on stations from KY and Ohio to pick him up, if it isn't pre-empted or cut short by other programming. A lot of these guys are going with paid services online to keep their programs going because they are getting squeezed out of the market.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
We need to break out our old “CB” radios and start doing underground broadcasts🤔🤔

I've been on that for awhile now. Here's a thread I made in 2014 when I started down that road.

Can a Citizens Band Network Be Practical?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Good idea, wouldnt want any of the sheeple getting confused..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join