It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short term memories with Susan Rosenberg.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Those of you old enough should hopefully remember Susan Rosenberg.

And those of you who are old enough to remember her should keep what she did in mind when you go around accusing a certain group of people of being domestic terrorists.

For those of you are don't remember who she is or what she did read on.

In 1979 she was am accomplice in the jailbreak of Assata Shakur, a founder of the Black Liberation Army, and in 1981 she was involved with a Brinks armored vehicle robbery.

In the 1980s her and her group was responsible for bombing the Capitol. She was working with a far-left communist group named May 19th Communist Organisation, or M19CO. This group was all about overthrowing the US government through violence.

This M19CO group also supported the Black Liberation Army. (Sound familiar?)

She also had ties to the Weather Underground, which lead to the formation of M19Co according to Rosenberg's own statements.
(Coincidence?)

November 7, 1983 her and her group bombed the US Capitol.

They also bombed several other locations ranging from an FBI building to a Naval yard.

The bombings were pretty similar to the explosion in Nashville recently. Where they would plant the bomb, clear the area, often with a pre-recorded message telling people to clear the area.
(Coincidence?)

Anyways, in 1985 she was caught and put in jail. Sentenced to serve 58 years, but after 16 years she was pardoned by Bill Clinton as one of his final acts as president.
(Clintons and their Weather Underground ties)

After her pardon she was the communications director for the American Jewish World Service, and taught New York's College of Criminal Justice, but was eventually forced out due to political pressure.

In 2004 she was offered a teaching position with Hamilton College.
(Go figure)
Although after many objections from other faculty members she declined.

She currently serves as Vice Chair of the Board of directors for Thousand Currents, a non-profit that coordinates fundraising and does administrative work for Black Lives Matter.(Coincidence?)

There is so much more to the story, but I want you all to read this and hold it up to what's currently going on.

What happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6th was stupid, but it's being blown way out of proportion and the events are being manipulated by the government and the media.

Everyone's being taken for a ride, but it's not too late to jump off, and take a few steps back to see what's going on.

I would like to take a moment to try and encourage people to stop fighting each other and start holding the government and media responsible, but I'm almost certainly convinced that most people are perfectly content arguing with each other because they prefer the blue or red kool aid the best.

But see it for what it is. Artificially flavored sugar water.

Are you really okay with just being spoon fed some sugar coated BS, or are people going to start standing up for themselves and each other?
edit on 1112021 by AutomateThis1 because: spelling

edit on 1112021 by AutomateThis1 because: more spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why do I feel like Saul Alinsky and those that credit him tie in here?

It’s like anytime an NWO OP would go up and mention anything CFR, I can smell the ooze from Zbignew and his eternally slimy lap-dog H. Kissinger....

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i hear ya
I was just thinking today that the ideological children of true terrorists ( Bill Ayers and Susan Rosenberg ) are now a protected class, and their ideological ancestors ( Ayers for anifa, Rosenberg for BLM are allowed on Social media, even though they perpetrated actual terroristic acts against our country.
up is down
war is peace
freedom is slavery

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

There's a lot of not so distant history that people have forgotten or have never been told.

I actually started a thread in 2017 about the 1983 and 1984 bombings. Linda Evans was another member of the "Resistance Conspiracy" and Bill Clinton also commuted her sentence the day he left office. www.abovetopsecret.com...

One question:

start holding the government and media responsible

How do you do this knowing what we know now. Your voice means nothing with these people. 300,000+ patriots assembled in Washington DC on Jan. 6, 2021 to get Congress to address their legitimate grievances about a stolen election. What did those congresscritters call them? Insurrectionists!!

Media? lol. Media has become a joke. Social media such as Twitter and Facebook are where most people go to cuss and discuss current events and what did these two media giants do? They shut down the people's voices. Pulled the plug on them. They went elsewhere...to a lesser platform. Ooops! Big Tech Giant Amazon pulls the plug on the alternate platform! Why? Because they could. They have their web service! They didn't want dissenting voices discussing the stolen election, the corruption in DC, the Big Tech overreach, etc. etc. IMO, they have opened Pandora's Box.

edit on 11-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's a good question. One I've given a lot of thought to for years. I've got a few answers, but most people I've had this discussion with, well actually almost all of the people I've had this discussion with balk at my thoughts.

It seems the truth is that most people really won't do anything about it except take it, and currently most people, as much as they say otherwise, when it comes to actually doing something would rather do nothing. The only people willing to do something get labelled as being extremists. So, it may just be damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Everyone seems to want someone else to do it. They want a leader that tells them what to do and when to do it, and for when things don't work out they can place the blame on the leader they followed.

It also seems that most people want nothing to do with accountability or responsibility. If they could they would be more than content staying in all day distracting themselves with their habit of choice.

ETA: I also think people have become too reliant on social media. People care more about their social media appearance and appealing to people that they would otherwise never interact with than they do with the people that are there offline. People should be more present in their daily lives.
edit on 1212021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Those of you old enough should hopefully remember Susan Rosenberg.

And those of you who are old enough to remember her should keep what she did in mind when you go around accusing a certain group of people of being domestic terrorists.

For those of you are don't remember who she is or what she did read on.

In 1979 she was am accomplice in the jailbreak of Assata Shakur, a founder of the Black Liberation Army, and in 1981 she was involved with a Brinks armored vehicle robbery.

In the 1980s her and her group was responsible for bombing the Capitol. She was working with a far-left communist group named May 19th Communist Organisation, or M19CO. This group was all about overthrowing the US government through violence.

This M19CO group also supported the Black Liberation Army. (Sound familiar?)

She also had ties to the Weather Underground, which lead to the formation of M19Co according to Rosenberg's own statements.
(Coincidence?)

November 7, 1983 her and her group bombed the US Capitol.

They also bombed several other locations ranging from an FBI building to a Naval yard.

The bombings were pretty similar to the explosion in Nashville recently. Where they would plant the bomb, clear the area, often with a pre-recorded message telling people to clear the area.
(Coincidence?)

Anyways, in 1985 she was caught and put in jail. Sentenced to serve 58 years, but after 16 years she was pardoned by Bill Clinton as one of his final acts as president.
(Clintons and their Weather Underground ties)

After her pardon she was the communications director for the American Jewish World Service, and taught New York's College of Criminal Justice, but was eventually forced out due to political pressure.

In 2004 she was offered a teaching position with Hamilton College.
(Go figure)
Although after many objections from other faculty members she declined.

She currently serves as Vice Chair of the Board of directors for Thousand Currents, a non-profit that coordinates fundraising and does administrative work for Black Lives Matter.(Coincidence?)

There is so much more to the story, but I want you all to read this and hold it up to what's currently going on.

What happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6th was stupid, but it's being blown way out of proportion and the events are being manipulated by the government and the media.

Everyone's being taken for a ride, but it's not too late to jump off, and take a few steps back to see what's going on.

I would like to take a moment to try and encourage people to stop fighting each other and start holding the government and media responsible, but I'm almost certainly convinced that most people are perfectly content arguing with each other because they prefer the blue or red kool aid the best.

But see it for what it is. Artificially flavored sugar water.

Are you really okay with just being spoon fed some sugar coated BS, or are people going to start standing up for themselves and each other?

Assata Shukur was rapper, Tupac Shakur's mother.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Assata Shakur
edit on 1212021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join