It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Banned 70,000 People Sharing ‘QAnon Content’ Following Capitol Protest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
No but seriously this level of blatant censorship is unprecedented.

It will set a precedence for future censorship and a new generation of people who view censorship as normal.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It shows what someone with way too much money and a hate-filled agenda can do. Jack and Mark are two of a kind, they can lie to your face without blinking (and they don't blink very often, what's up with that?) and are so robotic they have to be some sort of a humanoid. Mark doesn't show any emotion at all and Jack looks like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown when he speaks like he drank a pot of espresso right before the hearings. But they are so powerful now they can and have lied under oath to congress, on TV, got called out by the senators and still got away with it.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
lol good...Q was fake as # and beyond ridiculous. I mean, I was interested it for sure but then they started to talk about how JFK Jr was Q. That was the end of it for me.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Yeah but how else am I'm supposed to know I'm actually sitting in the dark during a national blackout waiting for important messages from the President and that Pelosi has been arrested every single day since Saturday while reading all her laptop info that was released Sunday, along with watching the 190 thousand people being arrested this week.

If they can't continue to post this stuff I'll think I do have power, and no one is arrested and have no laptop info to read.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump and his traitors are done.

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Think you got that backwards. just watch the impeachment crap. senate will not find him guilty,and besides worst that can happen then is he just is not eligible to run...but his sons can. This isnt going away anytime soon.

100 or so idiots did not represent all trump supporters either. so calling them all traitors is stupid and un scientific.
I got a suggestion though....dont claim support when they come knocking on your door one day.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good
Fu Q

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join