It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien's arn't real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

We are real if the binding energy comes from us.... agree
"And what happens to the body"..... law of conservation of energy. Guessing it gets recycled YES IDK

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Do you believe so firmly in it you'd volunteer to conduct the experiment Tegmark describes in his book?

You could settle the matter once and for all. Worth it? Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Don't know why, but you reinforce my fear of horses. If its something akin to driving ones car into non-existant brick wall I'm in.
edit on 12-1-2021 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Yeah no I won't tell you what it is, you'd be dumb enough to do it and I'd be responsible for your suicide.
Point still is just because substance is made of energy and not particle-mass it is still very very real.
And this solipsistic nihilism is nothing but hooey for people who think they're the center of the universe.
A sign for having a tendency that can be called nothing but a mental illness.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I think the Aussie toilet bowls drain down the opposite way. So, your confusion must be in your water down there.

Look at Flint Mi. Dirty water 'bout killed everyone.

Hey. What color is your sky?? Peace*

*Aliens are as real as you n me. And they...unlike us...could care less about what happens on your journey, it's a learning experience for us, and a waiting game for them.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

A sign for having a tendency that can be called nothing but a mental illness.

A college student confessed: “I have stopped taking drugs. . . . It became all too easy to ‘groove’ on something . . . without ever coming to terms with real problems, without ever really thinking. The borders of illusion and reality became hazy.”

Sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: charlyv

If Quantum physics tells us that act of searching generates reality. Wouldn't that suggest the reality is a projection of mind.

The atomic nucleus itself, made up of protons and neutrons, is 100,000 times smaller than the atoms in which they are found: a scale of 10-15 meters. Within each individual proton or neutron, quarks and gluons reside. While molecules, atoms, and nuclei all have sizes associated with them, the fundamental particles they're made out of — quarks, gluons, and electrons — are truly point-like.
source

Collective mind. The ways to bring it about already exist, they just have to be discovered and that is what observing is all about in the context of Quantum physics. Sure, it is a projection of mind in that sense but it does not violate science since we are the observers and the reality is our current comprehension.

All the possible sculptures that exist in a slab of rock.... A good example for me.
edit on 22-1-2021 by charlyv because: c

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Humans are aliens to every other planet in the universe besides Earth. (So aliens are real after all.)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I don't think thats the case. If observation is limited to the projection rather than the projector, then science is merely evaluating the projection. With Quantum physics expressing the nature of that projection. So it will require new methoology that breaks the barriers that exist between local and cosmic mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
From what I can understand about physics an quantum physics, is forget about everything in physics when it comes to quantum physics.

edit on 23-1-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yes many things appear counter to logic that's in classical science. The double slit experiment is one of the best know experiments that show quantum weirdness. The results change if you try learn the path of photons travelling through a slit. The quantum eraser experiment takes it one step further. Showing that results will change if you learn the path of photons at a future time. Asking questions does past know the future, or does future affect past.

Both experiments suggests reality and mind are connected.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Creation is the physical representation of a thought that God and all thinking beings are having right now.
When God had His first moment of self awareness it was in the form of the First Thought..."I Am"... and in that moment God became real...and as fractals of God, we (and aliens) are also real.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I don't think thats the case. If observation is limited to the projection rather than the projector, then science is merely evaluating the projection. With Quantum physics expressing the nature of that projection. So it will require new methoology that breaks the barriers that exist between local and cosmic mind.

I think you make it more complex than it needs to be.

"We" create our own reality, and then step into it.

That implies that it is not the only "reality", if we are not the only "we".

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I like your more simplistic view, charlyv.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join