It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: the real reason the Capitol was breached

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Arrested Capitol rioter claims he thought officer he beat with US flagpole was 'antifa': report

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Vroomfondel

We were done

And yet here you still are, desperate for my attention.

I seek truth. You are still here though...funny huh...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2021 by CraftyArrow because: double post

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
BREAKING: CNN’s Jade Sacker penetrating the Capitol with a member of BLM/Antifa cheering, “We did it!” And then asking her conspirator if he was filming, he said he’d delete it, he lied. CNN was in on it.

He even says in this video how he knew about the plan but couldn’t give her too much info.

Video
twitter.com...
edit on 14-1-2021 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He was arrested for obstruction, remaining in restricted space, and disorderly conduct.

You don’t even read the things you cite, do you?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why aren't mobs of people intelligent?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Must’ve been the giant POLICE written on his back that confused the poor thing

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Keep it up! If you can hang around long enough for me to get bored with my own thread you can feel like you won since you got the last word in. You can do it!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Wot they get if they win?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

All the feelz they obviously need, of course

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Clearly, there was no ANTIFA there, lol

You are delusional. They dressed as Trump supporters

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Clearly, there was no ANTIFA there, lol

Never said there was no Antifa there. Said the opposite, actually.

You are delusional.

Might be. At least I have some reading comprehension ability though

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The Proud boys posted on their Social Media they were going to wear all black

there is a whole other topic where all this is discussed with evidence and facts it wasn't Antifa, it was Individuals who self-identify as Trump supporters, Patriots, and Q Followers

I guess by now you know you have been proven wrong by Sullivan. If you haven't seen the pics of him dressed as a Trump supporter let me know. I will supply a link.

edit on 15-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This was probably a spec op, saddled onto a psy op, using an Antifa deep plant to induce Antifa to breech the Capitol. Accomplices inside would have been told to let it happen, so to speak. The goal? More than likely, the laptops, esp. Pelosi’s laptop, and to gather any other intel they could.
Videos and freeze framing shows the earliest “marauding thugs” into the Capitol, were gathering intel, not causing damage, etc. one gentlemen is clearing seen stuffing a dufflebag with laptops and paperwork. The fact that everyone would blame the patriots was a given....a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yeah, I have seen it, so far you got one person, and as you can see by his video he wasn't the one that started anything, participated? yeah, he did, but also he doesn't Identify as Antifa...

I am also sure by now you know his Brother identifies as a Proud Boy and this person has long been suspected of infiltrating left-groups

now how about all the proud boys who posted on their social media they were going to dress in black like Antifa...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I don't really know or care about these boys.

I did hear they are a white supremacist group with a brown skinned leader, lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Maybe some of the members are, in fact, yeah there has been some evidence of some members being, but the group as a whole is not a "White Supremacist Group"

I believe they call themselves Western Nationalists or Western Chauvinism... something like that

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Maybe some of the members are, in fact, yeah there has been some evidence of some members being, but the group as a whole is not a "White Supremacist Group"

I believe they call themselves Western Nationalists or Western Chauvinism... something like that

So you are saying there are white supremacist out there who are ok with their leader being brown?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don't know how much leadership an *international chairman* has over smaller chapters or other groups of people who identify as a *Proud Boys*

I guess for some people they can associate with these groups as a means of numbers of people gathering, probably more then a typical white-nationalist group could get or be able to go to these actions, and the leadership doesn't mean anything to them

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join