It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: the real reason the Capitol was breached

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I have a feeling this is all media hype, and even if it isn't, little will come from it, except for more media shaming and more blackballing of conservatives.

Well you know what they say..."Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Muninn
I heard that antifa hacked the proud boys site.

I heard what you heard was wrong.

Is that what snooki and jwoww told you?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Is that what snooki and jwoww told you?

No, my brother's friend's cousin's husband is a White Hat and I got it from him.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

A whole group of free-thinking individuals, these people who are not the sheep... followed one person who was live-streaming and not even hiding who he was...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Behold: I have been able to deduce why the US Capitol building was breached. In a nutshell: USCP and the DoD were under-prepared for the MAGA mob that showed up ready to play. USCP is blaming the pentagon for not giving them National Guard support because of optics, and the pentagon is blaming USCP for not asking for it soon enough. The FBI and NYPD are saying they were warning everybody who would answer the phone about the likelihood of violent protest.

“But wait, they let those valiant patriots in!” you may cry in angry defensiveness. And sure, they did open the doors and get out of the way. A handful even appear to have acted in a sympathetic manner. Why is that a problem, though? It’s what you wanted them to do: doff their redcoat and join the almighty righteous patriot army! But aside from those few, those happy few who shed their blood with you (in spirit, since they were there and you weren’t) what happened? Here’s what happened:

First, here we have a bunch of clearly not Antifa charging a barricade at the outer cordon and assaulting multiple officers.

Then, as the inner cordon begins to collapse thanks to the arrival of a bunch of speech attendees (all Antifa, obviously), officers begin to find themselves separated and cut off and assaulted further.

In case you accidentally on purpose missed it, here’s a still shot off officers pinned against a wall while people attack them from behind:

Then we move on to the actual building breach after the inner cordon has given up and boy is that a sight for patriotic eyes!

With a thin blue line flag PROUDLY waving behind him, that’s USCP Officer Fanone trying desperately to get back up the steps to a door after initially being pulled into the crowd.

Unfortunately that’s how Officer Fanone ended up. Face down on the steps of the US Capitol, being dragged into a crowd waving thin blue line flags as they kicked, stomped, and beat him to the cries of “USA! USA! USA!” Damn patriotic, certainly.

And then we have USCP Officer Goodman, who was unfortunately chased up multiple flights of stairs by the baying notAntifa mob as he radioed his location and requested help over and over.

Unfortunately for him, the mob was happy to pursue him. Unfortunately for them, they were too stupid to realize he was leading them away from unsecured doors leading to the Senate chamber.

The right keeps telling everybody the left needs to own “the summer of love.” That’s fine, but the right needs to own January 6th. The only ones claiming “Antifa did it!” are the ones who weren’t there or are too scared to admit others had the stones to do what they wouldn’t, for better or worse. Trump loves the people who dragged Fanone into the midst of their mob for a good stomping, so there’s no need to try and do spin control for him. Antifa didn’t do this. USCP didn’t “open the doors” until they were already under sustained attack and vastly outnumbered. Nobody was shot until all the above happened.

Own it.

I put this in the PC forum because while I know the political angle is inevitable, it doesn’t need the mud pit treatment.
Your projecting a lot of blame and complicity to a very large audience of your perceived political opponents. It’s interesting to see your sudden activism to outcry violent riots/protests. Almost convenient to lump together those you disagree with and blame them all. It’s weak and pathetic. None are claiming the 6th was peaceful protests or just behavior.

Your entire premise is a political angle and belongs in the mud pit. Attempting to place yourself above it with one hand while throwing mud in the other... total lack of self awareness.
edit on 12-1-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Did you really need to quote the entire OP for a reply that was less than half the length and didn’t even rebut anything I said?

Your projecting a lot of blame and complicity to a very large audience of your perceived political opponents.

Funnily enough, they’re not my political opponents. Trump is far less of a threat to things I consider important than Biden is. But rioters are rioters, and thanks to my general lack of partisanship (and a post history that bears that out pretty plainly, thanks) I’m able to call a spade a spade. Left or right, a riot is a riot. Try again.

It’s interesting to see your sudden activism to outcry violent riots/protests.

I was busy working during the summer of love “protests.” When I had time to post, my opinion of those riots was the same as this riot. Just because you missed it doesn’t mean my interest is “sudden,” and one thread is hardly “activism.” Again, my post history bears this out, thanks. Try again.

Almost convenient to lump together those you disagree with and blame them all.

Again, my post history would indicate otherwise. As does the OP. It’s very specifically directed at those who are searching for any reason to not have to acknowledge that conservatives are just as capable of violence as liberals, among other comments that have been made. Which I specifically stated. Evidently that sailed over your head. Try again.

None are claiming the 6th was peaceful protests or just behavior.

Probably why I didn’t say anybody was claiming it was a peaceful protest or just behavior. Try again.

Your entire premise is a political angle

I said as much.

Attempting to place yourself above it with one hand while throwing mud in the other

The mud pit is not the only forum political discussion is permitted, it’s the only one where it’s permitted to get ugly. My OP isn’t ugly. Hence why it stayed where it was posted instead of being moved.

total lack of self awareness.

Making your entire response about me rather than the topic seems to show more of a lack of awareness than anything I said. Thanks for trying though

edit on 12-1-2021 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What does anyone think is going to happen when you steal an election, demonize half the country for four years, calling them nazi’s, deplorables, white supremist, etc., condone and support all the violence in the last year and in fact encourage the violence to continue (Your new VP Harris) ruining people’s life’s, or dem politicians like Water’s and others urging harassment of politicians on the right, trying to impeach a duly elected prez with manufactured lies as well as censoring and silencing half the country’s voice?

The left can kiss my frigg’n a$$!!!

The left deserves any and every repercussions of their past actions that may come their way.

edit on 12-1-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
The left deserves any and every repercussions of their past actions that may come their way.

But here's the funny thing, the only ones that are going to be suffering for their actions are the wackadoodle rioters, looters and murderers who stormed the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

But here's the funny thing, the only ones that are going to be suffering for their actions are the wackadoodle rioters, looters and murderers who stormed the Capitol.

Seems that way doesn’t it. 😏

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Seems that way doesn’t it. 😏

Seem? It's a 100% certainty.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

a reply to: smurfy

Lol

He stole a lectern, on no, hang them all.

Yuh missed the point entirely. Doh!

Then try making sense.

I did make sense already, it appears you are too thick to understand the message.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yes, but...did these guys, with few exceptions, actually look downtrodden and piss poor? one guy on charges has two lawyers, and out on bail?? him what stole the lectern...

It looks a lot like the well heeled Rentamob yuppies that we had when Maggie was in power, who went to football matches just to cause a riot!

what's going on here? two posts for the price of one?

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-1-2021 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

So you also support riots from people who believe they have been victimized by racism?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

So you also support riots from people who believe they have been victimized by racism?

No, I’m saying if you poke a bear with a stick long enough, #’s going to happen.

Interpret however you want. 🙄

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

The race cards been played to long and to much.
edit on 12-1-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ok, how about this, Natives were genocided and colonized for over 500 years... is that poking the bear? you would support Natives to *rise up* and do the same thing?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: burntheships

Post them up then, let’s take a look. It’s a shame you cited them but didn’t include them.

I will post them if You Tube has not removed.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Sure you will, now that you’ve laid the groundwork for your excuse not to.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

With a thin blue line flag PROUDLY waving behind him, that’s USCP Officer Fanone trying desperately to get back up the steps to a door after initially being pulled into the crowd.

Graphic representation of pure absurdity.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join