It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: the real reason the Capitol was breached

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
I heard that antifa hacked the proud boys site.

I heard what you heard was wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

You are entitled to your opinion even if its not correct.

I see what you mean, I like the way you used logic and critical thinking to succinctly debunk each of his points.

And the evidence you provided was on par with that of a rigged election.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I’m honestly amazed. President Trump loves this mob and thinks they’re special, but even here on ATS we have a bunch of his supporters who evidently think they’re smarter than he is and are trying to disavow the very same people the President is proud of and loves.

(post by djz3ro removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Says a lot for them that they can find ONE Antifa/BLM/Leftist dude and point the finger at him for getting the rest of the mob to follow his lead.

Wait, does that mean they like that guy more than they like President? Puzzling

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

edit on 12-1-2021 by Shamrock6 because: Double dip

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I’m honestly amazed. President Trump loves this mob and thinks they’re special, but even here on ATS we have a bunch of his supporters who evidently think they’re smarter than he is and are trying to disavow the very same people the President is proud of and loves.

"It hurts, doesn't it? You can't believe what fell. All your dreams... dashed. Hopes down the f****** drain. Your fate, he is sitting right beside you. That Capitol riot could not have helped you." - Teddy KGB

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You needed a longer emphasis on believe there IIRC.

"You can't belieeeeve what fell"

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

ETA his quote was from the classic flick "Rounders".

They don't make movies like that anymore.
edit on 12-1-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Where does Trump say he loves "this mob" specifically? Video? Transcript? Or are you just putting words in his mouth?

I don't know if this was 100% Trump supporters or not, but it would not surprise me to find out that it was. I'm not like those who feel guilty or embarrassed over this. My only question is, if they were going to start a revolution that day, why didn't they follow through? Don't apologize. Don't back down. Do it and mean it, or don't do it at all.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Klassified because: misquote

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiroy

I wouldn't be surprised if the officials deliberately understaffed and undersupplied riot resistance police in the hope that things would escalate, giving big tech the keys to censor and the left's leadership (and MSM being the mouthpiece) enough ammunition to go on a rampage against the right, with intent to destroy all opposition that is not in line with the narrative.

This is exactly what happened. Congress controls the Capitol Police. They made sure the optics were as bad as possible to blame conservatives and further erode our rights. wake up ppl before its too late.

www.npr.org... campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR3Mp0hpdB24y1QPM2WTh4q6VU1T2kdkCSQyqVEKfqQ7Mp2yGQs5zkw4kF0

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

The video where he said “we love you, you’re very special” and “we have to have peace and we have to have law and order” perhaps? Though I concede that the video could have been directed at anybody and the timing pure coincidence. Might be one of those “he didn’t say that and if he did he didn’t mean it” situations.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Maybe our elected officials should have spent more time addressing election concerns instead of telling voters to shut up and calling them nasty names. It might have helped defuse the situation before it even started.

The courts already addressed them and said the concerns were garbage. Why do the elected officials need to address them again because people wanna be stubborn and in denial?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'm not like those who feel guilty or embarrassed over this. My only question is, if they were going to start a revolution that day, why didn't they follow through? Don't apologize. Don't back down. Do it and mean it, or don't do it at all.

You may get your wish, apparently the same type of Capitolistas are planning a little celebration on the 20th at the state capitals during the inauguration.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Where does Trump say he loves "this mob" specifically? Video? Transcript? Or are you just putting words in his mouth?

I don't know if this was 100% Trump supporters or not, but it would not surprise me to find out that it was. I'm not like those who feel guilty or embarrassed over this. My only question is, if they were going to start a revolution that day, why didn't they follow through? Don't apologize. Don't back down. Do it and mean it, or don't do it at all.

And don't try to blame Antifa!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You may get your wish...

I wouldn't say it's anything I wish for, but it's obvious we have a coup in progress and none of our representatives are lifting a finger to stop it.

...apparently the same type of Capitolistas are planning a little celebration on the 20th at the state capitals during the inauguration.

I have a feeling this is all media hype, and even if it isn't, little will come from it, except for more media shaming and more blackballing of conservatives.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

edit on 1/12/2021 by Klassified because: double post?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

For once we agree. IF it wasn't antifa, don't pass the buck.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Fine, let's say it wasn't antifa.

Do you support the hundreds of thousands of protesters that did it the right way? Meeting on the steps of the US Capitol building for redress of grievances is as American as it gets.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You are entitled to your opinion even if its not correct.

Is he though? I don't think anything he said was wrong. It's ok to be a right wing patriot and still be pissed off at the actions that took place. It was beyond ridiculous and after all the talk talk talk of how peaceful they would be, it turned out they killed one they were supposed to be full supporters of. Crying shame and an embarrassment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join