It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Feigned Outrage + Controlled Opposition Tricks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Democrats (and some EU leaders) are playing the old trick of pretending to be outraged about something when they really are in favor of it.

They like the Controlled Opposition game too.

Hundreds of examples all through 2020 and a few good ones the past 2 or 3 days.

The NWO/Democrat Alliance is alive and well and chugging along with MSM backing 100%.

In public they say one thing, behind the drapes they say something else.

Nancy in total ass backwards fashion pretending to get mad at a CBS reporter _ _ _
In the meantime watch the midnight legislation coming !!

On Sunday night, 60 Minutes aired an interview with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). During the interview with CBS correspondent Lesley Stahl, Pelosi admitted that she and the Democrats held up the COVID relief package for eight months from the American people.

Pelosi responded by blaming Republicans for her own lack of being willing to compromise. "No, I compromise. We want to get the job done. I don't know. I'm mis-characterized by the Republicans that way, but that's a tactic that they use."

WATCH: Pelosi admits holding up COVID relief for eight months in 60 Minutes interview

Cuomo in ass backwards liar mode and oh-so innocent isn't he _ _ _
And after all he did for seniors in nursing homes !!

Gov. Andrew Cuomo called for the economy to reopen following strict lockdowns in New York that crippled businesses.

“We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely,” he tweeted Monday morning.

Cuomo calls for economy to reopen after strict lockdowns throttled New York for months

2 EU flunkies are sooo outraged !! roflmao _ _ _
They're scared somebody will out their agendas

Following the riots at the U.S. Capitol last week, activists put extreme pressure on social media companies to ban President Donald Trump — and some of his supporters — from their platforms.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Monday through chief spokesman Steffen Seibert that Twitter's Trump ban is a problem and that corporations should not be messing with free speech, Fortune reported.

"The chancellor sees the complete closing down of the account of an elected president as problematic," Seibert said, according to Fortune, adding that the freedom of speech "can be interfered with, but by law and within the framework defined by the legislature — not according to a corporate decision."

France Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire echoed Merkel's criticism of Big Tech's anti-speech moves. Le Maire told France Inter, the Financial Times said, that he was "shocked" by Twitter's move.

Leaders in Germany and France attack Twitter's move to ban President Trump, blast Big Tech for curbing free speech

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Of course they love it. And can I just say how sick I am of Cuomo? Who is shocked that he now decides they have to reopen?? Right when Biden is taking office.

They are all sickening. Each one on the list is disgusting in too many ways to list but let the main one be selling out their country and their people for whatever benefits them and theirs first. All of them should have trouble sleeping at night and the fact that they do not just proves they do not have a conscience.

I hope and pray that one day they are all visited by each and every demon they entertained during their sad little charade of a life.
edit on 1/11/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You forgot about defunding the police. That was quite a convenient play during an election year.

Now that we all know they will be monitoring our every move — who is going to enforce their totalitarian BS?
edit on 11-1-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Social workers?? I hear they are fabulous!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yup, Karen is going to show up and arrest you.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You forgot about defunding the police. That was quite a convenient play during an election year.

Now that we all know they will be monitoring our every move — who is going to enforce their totalitarian BS?

Yup big time !

They even had some localities actually pass funding that partially did it just to make the point look real !

"Democrat Road down "SCAM-Bull-Ah" ..

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25697814]xuenchen[/post

Of course Cuomo wants to reopen NYC. The lockdown succeeded in getting Trump out of office.

He is saying what people have been saying since last March. This ought to prove to anyone this pandemic was a hoax to get Trump out of office.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
Or a hoax to control the ballot boxes.

With what we've seen, how do we know you voted for who you mailed in for?

Should add with what I've seen for Omar Illhan and her junkie on recording collecting ballots to take to the office to "fill out".

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
On topic, I enjoy watching her squirm anytime some plep dares to question her.

At the same time, filled with disgust over "I didn't oppose it" to "I had to obstruct because of the dishonor to our ""heroes""."

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

At the same time, filled with disgust over "I didn't oppose it" to "I had to obstruct because of the dishonor to our ""heroes""."

People in SF ought to be ashamed of themselves continuing to vote for that dusty hag. I just don't get how some of these do nothing politicians can stay in office for decades.

People truly get the politicians we elect, not the ones we deserve.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated
Or a hoax to control the ballot boxes.

AND a hoax to control the ballot boxes.☠️

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Election interference? Lol, only Russia does that.

The heavy lockdowns in key states was for you safety, yeah, that sounds good.

Entire time, these "rules" governors acted like were laws, never sounded thought out when actually applied to real life situations.

Almost as if they ran a war game simulation, except they forgot to turn RTX on.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
She Mad: Nancy Pelosi Angrily Pops Off When Asked About AOC😆

Nancy Pelosi really doesn’t like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and it shows every single time the former is asked about the latter. Yesterday, that happened again during an interview with 60 Minutes, and while most of it was the typical slobber-fest you’d expect from a compliant media, Lesley Stahl did manage to ask a few questions that made Pelosi squirm.

One of those was challenging the Speaker on why she’s not “grooming” more younger leadership, citing AOC’s complaints about the matter.

Pelosi gets pretty chippy in response.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I just wanted to spit in her face when she kept pushing it was the other side's fault. I will be so happy when she's not able to function anymore and they can't prop her up in her chair any longer.

top topics

join