It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So was the U.S. election legitimate? Did everything check out? Is it official?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: iammrhappy86

TLDR: Get some popcorn.

No doubt.

How it ultimately pans out, so goes the world.

People are underestimating the extraordinary danger we are all in.

I do believe it is an extremely small number of People in very dire straits right now shall we even go so far as to say Terminal Straits...as compared to We The People.

I also stopped watching the News....it causes a vomit reaction....I want all TV Broadcasting de-licensed...no more Private propoganda conduits to the hearts and brains of the masses....fock that....and I want the Internet declared a Utility.....fock these big money mongering companies more powerful than entire Nations....this has to be stopped GLOBALLY AND IMMEDIATLY.

They lied to my Grandparents they lied to my Parents they lied to Me now they want to lie to my Kids.....and their Kids......its time to take these arseholes on a short walk down a long path STAT....Shout - Shovel-Shutup.

We dont know what is Official anymore....because of the Privately owned Propaganda machines we willingly allow to poison our lives on a 24/7/356 basis.

edit on 12-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
~It starts with fake news media eviscerating one candidate only for years and putting him through 50 kinds of hell.

~Then they steal the election by using targeted areas within targeted states and a little help from their "friends".

~Then they shut down discussions in the "Public Square" using their other "friends" in Big Tech.

~Then the gutless wenches and cucks in Congress falsely label a protest 'insurrection' and accuse our POTUS of inciting a riot, even though tens of thousands of people were there and only a handful breached the interior of the Capitol.

~The media stir the sh**pot making it seem like a bloody trail of death and destruction happened. But, we now know that one police officer died that may or may not have been hit in the head, someone in those thousands of people had a heart attack, another a stroke, and another an unspecified medical emergency. Another Capitol police officer committed suicide the following weekend, but since he had been at the event, they decided they would lump his suicide in with the others.

So, was it legitimate? Short answer is NO.

edit on 12-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

There is a storm brewing. It looks like the democrats will be controlling all three branches of government. I suspect this will prove to be a free-for-all on chipping away at freedom of speech, gun rights and other freedoms.

Also they will open the border and allow the cheap labor to flow in, forcing Americans to compete with them in the labor force. This will make the poor poorer and the rich richer, furthering the income divide that they claim to be against. Their covid lockdowns will wipe out the middle class and also further the wealth gap that they claim to not like.

There very well may be a civil war within the next 5 years.

You speak the Truth.

This could've been avoided, in many, many ways.

The masses know not what they're getting themselves caught up into.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

There is a storm brewing. It looks like the democrats will be controlling all three branches of government. I suspect this will prove to be a free-for-all on chipping away at freedom of speech, gun rights and other freedoms.

Also they will open the border and allow the cheap labor to flow in, forcing Americans to compete with them in the labor force. This will make the poor poorer and the rich richer, furthering the income divide that they claim to be against. Their covid lockdowns will wipe out the middle class and also further the wealth gap that they claim to not like.

There very well may be a civil war within the next 5 years.

You speak the Truth.

This could've been avoided, in many, many ways.

The masses know not what they're getting themselves caught up into.

They sure don't. So so many people are falling for the propaganda machine. Its too big. Every mainstream media outlet, every major social media platform, deplatforming opposition, silence the opposition, censure the opposition. It seems inevitable.

They better know we won the last civil war, we own the vast majority of the guns and ammo and we won't be going down without a fight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join