It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department's site says Trump's term ended 1/11/2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The official website of the United States Department of State showed on Monday that US President Donald Trump's term in office ended today.

It also had Mike Pence's term ending today, but now those pages are inaccessible of course, but someone grabbed a screenshot...

Obviously someone is either very anxious, or thinks they know what's coming today. Not much else I can add.
Link

edit on 1/11/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I heard it was a disgruntled worker, but I'm a little worried it's a dog whistle or something.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Down to the future second?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We really are living in dangerous times.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
“The times they are a-chaingin”

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Supposedly a disgruntled employee. About to be an unemployed employee. Maybe they can get some of that sweet, sweet, CARES unemployment. Or intern for Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah, there was two of them. The other one said 1-20-25. It was written across the page just like that one

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Maybe President Trump is forming his new Administration. He said last week the new Administration would be taking over on January 20th.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I heard it was a disgruntled worker, but I'm a little worried it's a dog whistle or something.

Who knows in this day and age, really

If true,it does show what a disgruntled person with the right access can cause all kinds of malfeasance.

PS

Had to use malfeasance since I watched Fargo last night

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe President Trump is forming his new Administration. He said last week the new Administration would be taking over on January 20th.

That is correct. The Biden administration.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hahaha.........

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
We really are living in dangerous times.

Yep, we're walking on eggs now. So don't hop. 😔

Edit: doesn't matter what spectrum of the political leanings anyone has.
edit on 11-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Still in denial that your boy lost the election, I see.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

Still in denial that your boy lost the election, I see.

Your post. So salty. You gotta attack others. When your comment has nothing to do with the OP or it’s validity.

Or implications.....

Stay classy ATS, Deny Ignorance. Carry on

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Fakenews a Woke employee was to woke.

bnonews.com...

U.S. State Department website mistakenly says Trump’s term ended

Also now it looks like they are instead rewriting history and have removed trump biography from the site all together

www.state.gov...
edit on 41131America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jan 2021 16:41:45 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

He was talking about the Biden administration...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I remember back when I was a developer, a colleague coded an error routine that sent "call someone that gives a damn" as the user response. We all had a nice laugh but it made it's way to production. That' didn't go over very well. I suspect this could have been something similar.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Notice the time stamps change on each screenshot taken. I'd label it a distraction for now. The left is absolutely eating it up.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Actually I just had a relative call me and tell me about this about 1 hour ago. Trump is no longer President. And the only thing that could cause that. The military is about to take control of the government temporarily. The government is too corrupt and compromised. National Security.

I hope so.

top topics

join