It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Cannot Impeach Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Was it right or wrong when the colonist fought England?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No point in impeaching him.

Wait until he is out of office and arrest him for sedition. He can't be president while he's doing 20 years.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

apparently a few disgruntled employees are responsible. Pompeo will be investigating. lol

Link

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
a reply to: Boadicea

Here is more blab -

I don't condone the actions of BLM, Antifa, right-wing extremists or any other radical groups. A mob attacking the US Capital building with very bad intent while all topmost government officials were in session is much different than the burning and looting peoples' insured businesses in a city or attacking less significant government buildings.

Just stop. Your piss poor rationalization is repulsive and unconscionable.

Seattle rioters caught on camera trying to trap police in East Precinct, set it on fire

Portland protesters barricade courthouse with federal officers inside, then try to set it on fire

‘You can’t control people’s anger’: Portland protesters set fire to police union headquarters as tensions rise again

Absolutely nothing is worse than barricading people in a building and trying to set it on fire. Nothing. Absolute freaking nothing.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

You've seen this, eh?

Trumps Term ends at 5:39 pm today

The site is experiencing “technical difficulties” please try again later.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So, instigating insurrection by emotionally energizing a large mob of his supporters with the intent of capturing and killing politicians found in the capitol building, causing as much damage inside building as possible and possibly burning the building to the ground is not a serous offense against the country?

It is more than a grudge between Pelosi and Trump.

Its domestic terrorism, attempted insurrection, and traitorous to say the least.

I am not posting this as sympathizer of any political faction, either.

When did Trump do this?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Sorry but I don't want to post links to American History during the 18th century as followup to any statements I make.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Here is more blab -

I don't condone the actions of BLM, Antifa, right-wing extremists or any other radical groups. A mob attacking the US Capital building with very bad intent while all topmost government officials were in session is much different than the burning and looting peoples' insured businesses in a city or attacking less significant government buildings.

interesting line you have there sir or maam.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You've seen this, eh?

It was a disgruntled employee. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he is going to do what he has to do to the guy/gal.

Meanwhile, it's nice to finally see Nancy Pelosi admit to what happened during the election.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: elevatedone

and You Can’t Impeach Him After Leaving Office: Dershowitz

Article

Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz said Democrats have virtually no chance of successfully impeaching and removing President Donald Trump before Inauguration Day on Jan. 20.

“The case cannot come to trial in the Senate. Because the Senate has rules, and the rules would not allow the case to come to trial until, according to the majority leader, until 1 p.m. on January 20th, an hour after President Trump leaves office,” Dershowitz said in a Fox Business interview on Sunday.

It's a ridiculous notion anyway. With 10 days to go now, why waste the effort, manpower and most of all the money. Just Pelosi holding a grudge in my opinion.
Pelosi is a Witch!

Naw, she is not a witch, even though her feet in those pointy toe shoes look like witch feet. She is just paranoid, delusional, and maybe has some sort of bad mental degeneration going on in her brain from drinking so much red wine and ice cream.

link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I'll say it again. The only reason she's attempting to do this is to keep Trump from running again for 2024 or any other public office. It's not about justice. It's all virtue signaling, division stirring, mess creating to keep Trump from coming back. That's their idea of unity. One last Hail Mary. You'll take the Crypt Keeper's unity and you'll like it.

Exactly as I've said elsewhere they are going to end Trump's Presidency as they started by frivolously touting impeachment. Now the spotlight is on the left, they have no roadblocks to their agenda to "build back better" pretty sure they were hoping to keep Trump in the limelight to hide behind. Watch how many times their lack of success will be blamed on Trump when they have virtually complete autonomy to do as they wish.

link   

I agree BLM, Antifa, radical right are all bad. Why imply the notion of since they did it, the others can do it, too.

All that does is fuel discourse and further divide Black groups and white groups.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You've seen this, eh?

Just got a government 404 on it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

It's all about whipping up their base to a frenzy so they look like they are doing something about it.

It's the same as the entire thing with overturning the election results once the states sent their electors. That was never going to happen either because the Constitution simply doesn't work that way.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

They provided bail for their violent protesters, and want to put Trump protesters before a firing squad

And Trump allowed firing squads to be used again.

This stinks.

I want to know why firing squads are legal again.

The only reason firing squads are needed is to dispatch a lot of people quickly.

Wtf is going on?

Even worse, they didn't even charge the ATNIFA agitators.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I feel the national mall is quite a bit less significant than the US Capital building, which represents the seat of power for the country.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym
Clearly it is political sympathizer if you can't hold the same standards to the media from last summer or to your precious Pelosi.

Tired of "fence sitters" doing this.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I agree BLM, Antifa, radical right are all bad. Why imply the notion of since they did it, the others can do it, too.

That is not my point at all. That is not what I am saying.

We The People have a Constitutional right to equal application of the law. It's wrong for you, it's wrong for me. If you can do it without prosecution, then I can do it without prosecution.

Elected (and unelected) officials are Constitutionally mandated to apply the law equally. If one person is prosecuted for it, then everyone must be prosecuted for it. But if they don't prosecute their people for doing it, then they cannot prosecute the other guy's people for doing it. This is their absolute Constitutional obligation and duty. They have failed to do so.

In the process of refusing to honor their Constitutional duties, they have likewise broken every moral and ethical standard. Democrats have not only excused and rationalized the violence, they have not just refused to prosecute the violence, they have raised and donated money to bail them out. They have lost all credibility.

All that does is fuel discourse and further divide Black groups and white groups.

Some Black groups and White groups... but not ALL Black people and not ALL White people. Just those people who group themselves by race anyway, and establish different standards for themselves and others. We shouldn't cater to such people anyway.
edit on 11-1-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The government sees the demographics of the country through the data they get.

Black people are predominantly poor. Many live of the government dole. Those that don't either work to receive a livelihood, while most that don't know know anything other than make money through illegal venues, such as, rob, steal, deal and use narcotics, etc.. The prison population in the USA is predominately black.

The government sees these numbers and decides blacks need more opportunity when in reality they just don't give a s#!t. They don't have any motivation because of coming from broken families or just put out on the street because parent(s) can't afford tolerate them. The government deals with it by giving them another chance.

Whites are seen as more motivated, get the good jobs, are seen as more trustworthy. There are also less violent crimes and illegal activities amongst whites, ie. less whites in prison than blacks. The government sees this as whites needing less help and can get out and do it on their own. This screw over the poor whites.

This is why blacks appear more privileged when it comes to leniency from government.

IMO

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Verified as set up by an unauthorized disgruntled party.a reply to: MotherMayEye

<< 1  2    4 >>

join