It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy to be disbarred by NYSBA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Anti-American Leftists don’t care about 9/11.

' Some people did somethin'.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
HunkaHunka lied... Again...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It does disbar him... that’s how this works

originally posted by: Arizona2
NEWSFLASH...this ony removes him from that group
it doesn't take away his license
it doesn't disbar him
but oh, the feels it generates for the woke masses

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

Get over yourself and embrace social norms and accountability

New social norms brought to you by the liberals, THANKS!! You can't just pull crap out of the air or just not like something and say it is not social norms...lol It seems you all change those norms every other week while different groups are held accountable or not of norms you just pull out of your butts 10 minutes ago...geez

So what did old Rudy do outside of litigating for a client?

This is just further proof of the NEW norm of cancel culture that they left is using as a weapon of choice. This is not about freedom of speech, its about I'm going to cancel you because I do not agree with you.

edit on 11-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Well if we embrace the social norms and accountability that you speak off than we need to ban you from all the internet, go after your financial means, and then rake you through the coals in front of the public as many don't agree with you.

You really missed your opportunity as I'm sure you would have shined under a Hitler regime. Now there was a guy that embraced social norms and accountability more to your liking am sure.

edit on 50131America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jan 2021 14:50:01 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Read the article in the OP.... the NYSBA spells out their grievances there

originally posted by: Xtrozero

New social norms brought to you by the liberals, THANKS!! You can't just pull crap out of the air or just not like something and say it is not social norms...lol It seems you all change those norms every other week while different groups are held accountable or not of norms you just pull out of your butts 10 minutes ago...geez

So what did old Rudy do outside of litigating for a client?

This is just further proof of the NEW norm of cancel culture that they left is using as a weapon of choice. This is not about freedom of speech, its about I'm going to cancel you because I do not agree with you.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I didn’t call for trial-by combat as an attorney registered in NY state...

See context is everything

originally posted by: interupt42

Well if we embrace the social norms and accountability that you speak off than we need to ban you from all the internet, go after your financial means, and then rake you through the coals in front of the public as many don't agree with you.

You really missed your opportunity as I'm sure you would have shined under a Hitler regime. Now there was a guy that embraced social norms and accountability more to your liking am sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It does disbar him... that’s how this works

New York State has a state run disciplinary agency for attorneys which is the only entity in New York State that can disbar an attorney from further practicing law in that state.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Aww Rudy!

Trial by combat that ya daft trumpet vampire bastard. x

edit on 11-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Read the article in the OP.... the NYSBA spells out their grievances there

First the President did not incite a riot, he did not support it and he followed up with violence is not right, go home. We are talking about few 100 on the fringe people doing something really stupid from a few 100k that went to hear his last rally. The so called violent event lasted a couple of hours and everyone left. Now how many liberals openly supported the riots that have been in 20+ cities and been going on for 7+ months? How many supported the CHAZes that sprung up too, and incited violence with rhetoric that been spewing from their mouths for a very long time.

Once again like the Russian collusion this is an attack on anyone within 6 degrees of Trump to cancel them as much as possible, so go a head a disbar Rudy, but you also need to do the same for every Liberal who supported the riots in all the cities too.

That seems fair doesn't it?

edit on 11-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2
NEWSFLASH...this ony removes him from that group
it doesn't take away his license
it doesn't disbar him
but oh, the feels it generates for the woke masses

He is a member of this Bar Association, if they remove him he is disbarred (hint, the clue is in the name).

This means he loses his licence to practise law!

Disbarment is the removal of a lawyer from a bar association or the practice of law, thus revoking his or her law license or admission to practice law. Disbarment is usually a punishment for unethical or criminal conduct but may also be imposed for incompetence or incapacity. Procedures vary depending on the law society.

from Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aww Rudy!

Trial by combat that ya daft trumpet vampire bastard. x

Omg. Lmao.

That was good.

I like Rudy, but that was funny.
edit on 1/11/2021 by MykeNukem because: funny AF

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I didn’t call for trial-by combat as an attorney registered in NY state...

See context is everything

originally posted by: interupt42

What you are calling for and clearly being ill informed of the consequences , is celebration of intimidation tactics being taken by gov't and private entities when they don't agree with someone .

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Not in this case. New York is one of a few states that there is a voluntary bar association and a state run disciplinary agency.

This is from the NYSBA website:

In New York State, authority over the conduct of attorneys rests with the Appellate Division of State Supreme Court and the discipline and grievance committees (the “committees”) appointed by that court. Source

edit on 11-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: djz3ro

Not in this case. New York is one of a few states that there is a voluntary bar association and a state run disciplinary agency.

I haven't looked, but I wonder if the members belong to both?

That could spell trouble for Rudy.

Eta: Nevermind, looks like the NYSBA is basically like a discount club...
edit on 1/11/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

The State agency is mandatory, the other is not.

edit on 11-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I stand corrected. I don't suppose you know why NY has its own rules on this?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I stand corrected. I don't suppose you know why NY has its own rules on this?

Lack of adoption to other states standards, the NYSBA only recently adopted Model Rules which many other states used for over a century.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: MykeNukem

The State agency is mandatory, the other is not.

Yup. Got it.

Weird system, the NYSBA shouldn't sound so official, lol.

edit on 1/11/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Seig Heil.

Social media,email,banking, and now after jobs.

What a fascist lot the left has become.

so...you don't care that he willfully edited video evidence to judges in the cases of "the stolen ballots" in the states that were close...or that he used the word "combat" to describe what should be done to the congress right before they tore up the building and killed 5 people...these are just a couple of areas being investigated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join