It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats introduce an article of impeachment charging Trump with incitement of insurrection

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

originally posted by: wdkirk
Good time for the rise of the Libertarian party.

nah...
Libertarians- the free market can fix everything
Parler: I exist
The free market: not for long
Libertarians: post tons of charts and graphs to explain why this isn't really what they said

Did you honestly just call one of the biggest companies in the world using it's power to deplatform another company due to political affiliation - "The Free Market".

Does anyone else just feel the need to scream...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: peter_kandra

Anyone want to take bets that this will now be used with every President going forward by both parties. They say something stupid...impeach. Executive Order you don't like...impeach.

I'm thinking the left won't allow another Republican challenger. A RINO maybe.

It's possible, but that free money has to run out eventually. Taxing the whole country at 100% for a year wouldn't put a dent in the deficit. Taking all the wealth from US billionaires wouldn't even cover the 2020 deficit. I have yet to hear any plans on how to pay for all this crap.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Gonna be a lot of fallout over this. I see many throwing their careers away trying to do just the opposite. But politicos suck, there should be term limits anyway.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: Chance321

Anyone want to take bets that this will now be used with every President going forward by both parties. They say something stupid...impeach. Executive Order you don't like...impeach.

I'm thinking the left won't allow another Republican challenger. A RINO maybe.

It's possible, but that free money has to run out eventually. Taxing the whole country at 100% for a year wouldn't put a dent in the deficit. Taking all the wealth from US billionaires wouldn't even cover the 2020 deficit. I have yet to hear any plans on how to pay for all this crap.
That’s the point. Let’s put on a circus show to remove a president who’s leaving in a week.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Oh, without a doubt. But the narrative by the dems have never been "how we're going to pay for it." It's Trumps bad, rich people bad, tax, tax till nobody has anything and still give things away.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join