It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats introduce an article of impeachment charging Trump with incitement of insurrection

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

To be "impeached twice" by them/those/that/thing and its followers? Is a badge of honor and glory!

I don't see it as a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: wdkirk
Good time for the rise of the Libertarian party.

lolz

You actually think the left will allow that?

Maybe I’m being far too optimistic, but I’m really hoping the shenanigans of the last 4 years become a major wake up call for Americans to look at the two parties and say exactly what I did, “F*ck this, you’ve had your chance.”

They’re lucky we can’t not pay our taxes, like if we could go to IRS.gov and switch our payroll taxes to “Manual Payment”, meaning it’s on us to pay them instead of our employers. They wouldn’t be able to seize ALL of our assets if we had a couple hundred million people do it at once.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If you guys haven't figured it out yet, this isn't about Trump.

It's about YOU, literally.

You are the problem, not Trump.

The MSM, Hollywood, Sports, Big Tech.....

They're all doing this so they can get YOU to stop identifying with Trump.

They're politically assassinating him because they're terrified of YOU.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
from a republican -

Once again, we hear the pleas to understand the rage of the poor misunderstood Trump supporters. Fox host Ainsley Earhardt: “There are 75 million people that voted for President Trump. And they are scared. They are worried. … They are confused and heartbroken … and they don’t want to be forgotten.”

I’m sick of being told that I need to cater to the delicate feelings of Trump’s snowflake supporters.

Trump supporters are not being victimized by liberal elites. They are victims of their own worthless leaders. Trump, Hawley, Cruz: They are all unprincipled self-promoters who have been fundraising on the false promise of uncovering nonexistent election fraud.

link

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nothing is going to teach them a lesson. They have total control an election system that is fixed and a rigged court system. The sky is the limit and no amount of talking or voting will change anything now.

No more United States. It’s over.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

In this particular thread, sunshine, I'm just a member.

Sorry that my opinion on things doesn't jibe with yours. Truly, I'm very saddened to find that out...very.

Now then, on topic, shall we??

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I am amazed that so many on here refuse to admit that Trump was responsible for the insurrection attempt last week on the Capitol.

I'll ask you for the same thing I asked someone else - do you have a quote from Trump that encouraged people to overthrow our government? That's what insurrection is. If you do I'd like to see it. So far I haven't seen anything that shows him calling for violence, only encouraging peaceful protests. I'll be happy to read it, please show me!

link   
F***cking hypocrites!

link   

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Yes, he will still get Secret Service even if he is removed. The 2013 Act made sure all Exh-Presidents get Protection regardless of how they leave office.

The reason makes sense. Do you think Trump won't still know State Secrets even if he is is removed? Of course he will. The Secret Service is there to protect him from being kidnapped and giving up information.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I am amazed that so many on here refuse to admit that Trump was responsible for the insurrection attempt last week on the Capitol.

I'll ask you for the same thing I asked someone else - do you have a quote from Trump that encouraged people to overthrow our government? That's what insurrection is. If you do I'd like to see it. So far I haven't seen anything that shows him calling for violence, only encouraging peaceful protests. I'll be happy to read it, please show me!

Are you under the impression that laws matter or something?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Impeachment?. Pffft. I remember the good old days when the CIA would just put a cap in your ass when you stepped out of line. Donald remembers the good old days as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: HalWesten

Are you under the impression that laws matter or something?

I'm always the optimist.

link   
At the very same really Rudy called for trial by combat. a reply to: HalWesten

link   

originally posted by: eManym
a reply to: seagull

For a Mod, you sure have biased opinion of things.

Mods are allowed to have opinions just like the rest of us. He’s not going around in this thread deleting anyone else’s so why does it matter? When he starts deleting “Nancy Pelosi is the best ever” threads then complain and I’ll complain right along with you.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
At the very same really Rudy called for trial by combat. a reply to: HalWesten

What?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sounds like democrats just have conjecture for evidence because, I see no evidence of trump, inciting a insurrection. I just hear cnn, and the other democrat propaganda ministers declaring trump, has incited a insurrection.

Nice to see all democrats need these days is conjecture and conspiracy. Not to mention man are the hypocrites coming out of the woodwork lol.

Election fraud no longer a story, now it’s impeachment of a potus with evidence of conjecture proving it.. you would think the propaganda ministers would be showing the video footage of trump, telling people to go attack the capital building.

Whatever..

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I didn't think their excuses for impeachment could get more ridiculous than the last, then dems went full troll. Insurrection.... SMDH

Watch closely. Not one republican in the house or senate will stand up against this. We are a one-party system with two faces. All doubt of that has been removed.

Fear is a powerful thing and we no longer have brave men and woman standing for us.

So true. They have no courage and no scruples left.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I prefer objective over subjective.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Rudy G said let's have a trial by combat right belt trump came on stage and said more let's march to the capital. not only that trump was ecstatic upon hearing that the mob had backed the capital. He delayed pleadings for more help. If that ain't enough to covid you I'm sure there's plenty more. a reply to: HalWesten

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join