It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Unite against a common enemy - the establishment.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Left vs Right, Men vs Women, Blacks vs Whites. Straights vs LGBT.
We have been purposefully divided. These divisions are mere distractions to keep us occupied so we don't pay attention to the real enemy - big money, big power. In short - the establishment.

A handful (0.01%) control almost everything, owns almost everything and they leave the rest scraps. Then they divide the masses and make us fight among ourselves by scattering little pieces of scraps all over the globe, forcing people to trample over each other, for their little share of crumbs that happens to fall through the cracks.

They force the masses against each other and then they purposefully divide them, making them believe that they are each others' enemies.
Distractions to keep the attention away from the source of the problems.

Resources on earth are plentiful and there is more than enough to go around. But the powers that be enjoy their positions on this planet, despite the suffering and will do just about anything to keep the status quo. Therefore, it serves their interests that we squabble amongst ourselves because for as long as we are fighting each other, we won't turn our gaze at the real enemies. Big money, big power, big corporations, big government, big media, big tech, big banks. The Establishment.

I believe, that if the far left and far right start actually decide to engage in meaningful conversation, they will find that they have a lot more in common than they currently realize.

Its time to realize what is happening and stop this nonsense so we can unite against the one true enemy that keeps us down. Its time to UNITE!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The notion that resources plentiful doubtful. I referring to a statement made by a keynoter at a sustainable biz conference 20 years ago that every eco system on the planet is in a fragile state of disrepair. I wondered: so how do students make a living? using up remaining resources while continuing to plunder and rape the earth to sell the next big thang?

See loss of coral reefs, ocean algae, dead zones in oceans, crustaceans, polluted fish, land, air and water; suppressed history of how wireless tech is decimating sentients and habitats.

What happened to yearly round-up signs of the times book of loss of soil, etc. by Lester Brown of founder of Worldwatch Institute and founder, former president of Earth Policy Institute, a nonprofit research organization based in Washington, D.C. Maybe shocking statistics he quoted got just too depressing and could not sell this valuable summary any more? It may still be in print or online, he is a pioneering enviro journalist. His figures don't lie. reply to: chiroy

edit on America/ChicagoamMon, 11 Jan 2021 06:36:23 -060031062306361America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add lines

edit on America/ChicagoamMon, 11 Jan 2021 06:36:56 -060031065606361America/Chicago by EarthShine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chiroy

Amen my friend!!

We the people are being played.

I don’t know if it is a combined effort to turn us against each other or not.

I know there are major players, of course Soros, the chicoms and the globalists.

Let’s show the rest of the world that “we the people “ of the USA can actually be united against the powers that be!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiroy
I believe, that if the far left and far right start actually decide to engage in meaningful conversation, they will find that they have a lot more in common than they currently realize.

They do have something in common, they're both authoritarian douchebags. There's nothing either of them could say that I would find appealing unless it was, 'I'm going to insert this butter knife into this electrical outlet and hold it there for five minutes'.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
who is it that drives this divide? What entity could pull off such a massive effort? I think the MSM is where all this comes from. All of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Not without help.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

We can start by living our lives in the real world, and stop thinking that an incident in a far away place that has been manipulated, distorted, and weaponized to control your mind, so that you can no longer tell the difference between right, wrong, up, down, or female or male.

When people are fighting over hearing the same word and dividing themselves because one hears Laurel and the other hears Yarnny, or one sees black and blue and the other sees white and gold, when looking at the same object, it becomes obvious how fragile we have allowed our psyches to become.

If we put the same amount of time in our real lives, the same dedication and compassion, that we put into the virtual world of social media, we may have the outcomes we seek.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
No peace. None was given. None will be returned.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
who is it that drives this divide? What entity could pull off such a massive effort? I think the MSM is where all this comes from. All of it.

The owners of MSM have been pretty well identified. Less than 10 of 'em.

Big Tech, Big Medical, Big Intel, Big Corp ... but the Big Donors are the ones you really want to get at. And the politicians who keep sending our tax dollars overseas.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They do have something in common, they're both authoritarian douchebags.

I know one , who is the other ?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I know one , who is the other ?

The far left is also authoritarian.

edit on 11-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We can start by living our lives in the real world, and stop thinking that an incident in a far away place that has been manipulated, distorted, and weaponized to control your mind, so that you can no longer tell the difference between right, wrong, up, down, or female or male.

When people are fighting over hearing the same word and dividing themselves because one hears Laurel and the other hears Yarnny, or one sees black and blue and the other sees white and gold, when looking at the same object, it becomes obvious how fragile we have allowed our psyches to become.

If we put the same amount of time in our real lives, the same dedication and compassion, that we put into the virtual world of social media, we may have the outcomes we seek.

I agree. Different groups with different ideologies are currently living in different realities.
But this is just a symptom of this great divide. It is also reveals how deep this divide goes.

Nevertheless, the enemy (big money) is powerful and ruthless and regardless of how difficult it might be to overcome these seemingly insurmountable obstacles, I don't think we have a choice.
if we want to achieve some sort of favorable outcome, as far as I can see, Unity is the only solution. Not an easy solution or even a probable one - but we have no other choice. What is the alternative?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Um, you're waaaaay late: we were called "hippies". 1968 Dem Nat Conv.

And, your 'welcome....✌️

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Many here, I see does not think there is a resolution. What do these groups have in common? Left and Right?
I think, more than many realize.

The far left have become the foot soldiers for the establishment. MSM creates the narrative of an unfair system that is rigged against them. The left believes - (I'm simplifying here, but essentially) that it is the white patriarchy that is the root of all the evil and that is basically what they are fighting against. They fight against this perceived enemy that has been created through a media that intends to divide. The media uses real life issues to paint this very biased picture about how they are historically the oppressed victims of society and that in order to have better lives, they seek to destroy the white patriarchy.
From their perspectives, they are essentially the underdogs and on a moral crusade to achieve a sort of equality.

The far-right on the other hand sees themselves as the ones being oppressed. Their proud history of relative success (western Europeans have essentially been calling the shots for the last few hundred years) gives them a sense of identity, a sense that the their ancestors have basically figured out how to live relatively economically prosperous lives. With economic prosperity came lots of benefits and the Europeans were able construct a world that was in their view better than anyone in history before them. These groups are proud of their history and they want to preserve the values that brought them and the world where it is today.

Now however, the far right sees these ‘other’ groups destroying their values, history and way of life. Lead by the MSM all these very powerful players are coming for them, they are under full assault. The institutions are turning left (Universities, MSM, Schools, Big Corporations, Big Tech, election system and the list goes on) and the walls are closing in. Obviously, these people too feel like they are being oppressed and they blame the left. An entire system that has turned against them. They too feel like they are the underdogs on a moral crusade to preserve their system of values and an equal voice.

I think the individuals on both sides of the coin are fighting very similar battles with very similar states of mind.

…and I can argue that if they turn their attention to the real villains instead of each other, they will find many common interests.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The only way to start that is giving zero support to Democrats and Republicans.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Too bad some people are too brainwashed to see it. Eventually, all of us will have to pick a side. Back in 1776, there were many people who tried to sit on the fence.....that only got them so far. Yes, I realize this is a dramatic statement but it is the reality of where we are.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The establishment have determined that the enemy is you.

Do you believe you have the media resources to convince the general public otherwise?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The OP is correct but keep in mind this can’t be done through elections or free speech because elections are fixed and free speech is gone.

As long as everyone knows that then I’m there with you.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The OP is correct but keep in mind this can’t be done through elections or free speech because elections are fixed and free speech is gone.

As long as everyone knows that then I’m there with you.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This very much feels like I imagine it would if somebody were to be applying a divide & conquer strategy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join