It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JPMorgan joins Citibank in rush to stop donations to the 'treason caucus'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Most Media is owned by 5 corporations, they all parrot the same narrative more or less, they are actively promoted while smaller, independent media organisations are suppressed.

That's the nature of corporativism. It's about eliminating the competition. Even worse than the media being owned by only 5 major companies, mostly, is the fact that they are not government or governable, and accountable to nobody, really. Not that I'm in favor of government owned media. I'm not.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Most Media is owned by 5 corporations, they all parrot the same narrative more or less, they are actively promoted while smaller, independent media organisations are suppressed.

That's the nature of corporativism. It's about eliminating the competition. Even worse than the media being owned by only 5 major companies, mostly, is the fact that they are not government or governable, and accountable to nobody, really. Not that I'm in favor of government owned media. I'm not.

I’m not in favour of state media either.

Ideally i think media should take the form of independent citizen journalists and non-profit organisations.

Failing that simply break up the monopolies and introduce direly needed anti-monopoly laws thst recognise the reality of vertical monopolisation that exists today.

Of course neither is likely with the corporate class wielding real power.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Ohanka
Corporations should not wield such political power. This is treason. Power has been stolen from the people and the government by monied interests.

This is exactly what Occupy Wallstreet was about.

this IS NOT treason
this IS NOT what Occupy Wallstreet was about

this IS about supporting a losing president who lied to America and claimed he won, when he obviously didn't...it's that simple

This is EXACTLY what occupy wallstreet was about. Absolutely dick all to do with Trump.

Corporations have openly usurped the power of the government. It is the very definition of treason.

Every penny the banks have was stolen from the people. I say it is high time it was returned to the rightful owners.

Bleed the bastards dry. Every damn penny.
edit on 1112021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I’m beginning to understand you are a Marxist of sorts...

Thank you for making that clear

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

There are a whole lot of manbabies aged 30-50 years old currently processing being told they can't have something (Trump term number 2) for the first time in their lives and some of them are throwing big manbaby tantrums over it.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Off topic forgive me ..

Does Hunkahunka work for CNN ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join