It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's All the Fuss About?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You guys are looking at this whole Capitol riot thing wrong. Put it this way.

500,000 angry people mobbed together in one place. Only 5 people died.

One angry kid with a gun killed more people in a highschool in less time than those half a million people managed to.

For the political leaning side that's supposed to be made up of a hunch of rednecks with at least 20 guns per person, the other side should be proud.

That's pretty much a miracle right there.

Like these people are supposedly pissed as #, armed to the teeth, bat# crazy trying to start a coup and only 5 people died and everybody else went home.

A big ole group of angry, gun loving violent white supremacists and that's all they managed to do.

Man the left should be down on their knees finding their faith in jesus at this point. Nobody rode in on a mother#ing tank with a couple of bandoliers full of grenades and a couple of m-16's Rambo style.

Well there was the old guy with a truck full of molotovs or something, but dammit even at 70 years old and likely nothing left to lose, Molotov dude didn't actually throw any molotovs.

I mean I woulda thought Buddy woulda been up front, Confederate flag in hand, #ing civil war era musket in the other, bayonetting the # outta people popping off molotovs.

But nah...just a bunch of people milling about taking selfies and stuff.

Like I mean, listening to the media all year and how dangerous conservatives are with their guns and their racism, you'd think an attemped coup woulda had a little more bang to it.

I mean these are the people that attend KKK meetings with their AR-15's and go home to count their bullets and wait for the revolution right?

I'm just saying, I keep hearing about how dangerous and awful these people are, they get half a million of them together and that's all they manage to do?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

According to the blinding brilliance of AOC, "half the House" could have been murdered!

...and the Sun could have crashed into the Earth also!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I heard some people did some things

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
we've known for years that all this talk of bloody revolution and refreshing the tree of whatever was just keyboard warriors doing the LARP thing, but i guess now we have proof that when you give these big bad patriots their glowing chance they'll.... mill around and take selfies.

millenials hey ¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 10-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

According to the blinding brilliance of AOC, "half the House" could have been murdered!

...and the Sun could have crashed into the Earth also!

Only half? Shame.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
They think storming the capitol is somehow a ‘bad’ thing

It’s not

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
They think storming the capitol is somehow a ‘bad’ thing

It’s not
Debatable. But. I will say for storming the capitol that velvet rope kept those folks in line

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Man the left should be down on their knees finding their faith in jesus at this point. Nobody rode in on a mother#ing tank with a couple of bandoliers full of grenades and a couple of m-16's Rambo style.

But the left is certainly working hard to open the opportunity for that in the future, aren't they?

What happened at the Capitol on that day was plain wrong. But what seems to be happening in the aftermath is far more concerning.

Do they really think half the country is just going to sit by and continue to take their abuse for the next 2-4 years?

Stupidity everywhere I look.

edit on 11-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Try going back to your home planet and reviewing the news reports and videos again.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Try going back to your home planet and reviewing the news reports and videos again.
I didn’t see any tanks. Or fires. Or multitudes of violent extremists, or a seditious insurrection.

But I did listen to the MSM and looked real hard

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

What do you call news? The entertainment programs sponsored by multi national billion dollar corporations? lulz

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I watched videos posted or made by the crowd.

new topics

top topics

join