It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deplatforming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Seen a lot of howls about it but no real explanation as to why. Like the frog in the pot, it is to get you used to a little bit more over time. Social Media scratches a very specific itch...narcissism. With social media you can control the flow of information, you do certain things for likes or upvotes. Not happy with Twitter, you can go to Parler...except now you can’t. Why?

Mark of the Beast. People always think it is a chip or scar or similar identification. But what if it isn’t that? What if the Mark is the submission to and acceptance of the guidelines of the beast to continue. Conformity to the changing community standard.

Now of course, Instagram does not contain the keys to Heaven. But the Great Deplatforming of 2021 sure sounds like payback for trying to nuke the CCP super spy tool TikTok. And with Joe and Nancy doing major endorsement...that certainly has the sign of the Devil all over it.

(post by HunkaHunka removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I think this will burn big tech in their own juices.

There are so many avenues to get them on.

Not being registered as a foreign agent is just the tip of the iceberg.

Interestingly, a great many people will soon be out of work.

These out of work peeps are going to have to go find another job. That will be difficult for them.

Would you hire them?

I wouldn't.

As you sow, so shall you reap and reap they will.

Poetic Justice and Karma have no bounds.

P

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Much has to do with Twitter's CEO (Jack Dorsey) paying $300 million that enabled and rewarded election officials in key states to cheat. The heads of Big-Tech are a small but powerful club who stick together.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Isn’t it called/referred to as the Beast System?

Interesting thought line. Me gusta

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If there really is 75 million of us.

With Billions we spend hit big tech and everyone that is going along with this farce where it hurts.

Their bank accounts, and boycott them.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If there really is 75 million of us.

With Billions we spend hit big tech and everyone that is going along with this farce where it hurts.

Their bank accounts, and boycott them.

You can't. Buying Amazon is the equivalent of cutting out the middleman (and the middleman's overhead). If you buy from someone, who is buying from Amazon for you, Amazon is still getting theirs ... while you're being fleeced by the middleman. And ... you're never gonna be able to control where the middleman is buying from.

Here's a thought: I used to work with a purchasing agent who bought warehouses full of textiles from China. Know what a shirt costs? Know what a pair of pants costs? It's $3. Every shirt, every pair of pants ... practically every full-sized garment out there ... $3 (at the source).

How much did you pay for your last dress shirt? $60, $100, $120?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'll explain it to you all as it was explained to me:

Imagine these privately-owned companies are a bakery and Trump is a gay wedding cake.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

They made the law that you have to make gay wedding cakes...now they want to overturn it when inconvenient.

Some people call that moving the goalposts. Some call it hypocrisy.

I call it getting what you asked for, so suck up buttercup.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

what a maroon...

try again

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

www.justice.gov...

Public Accommodation Act from the DOJ website.

You're welcome.

(Enjoy the cake)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did you just lay hands and guess what they wanted to link?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did you just lay hands and guess what they wanted to link?

I couldn't open that link.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
And of course when the left brings up bakers and cakes and think they're being clever, they forget that the baker only won because it was found that there was clear animus against him from the state and not because the court found he had a right to refuse on the grounds of religious freedom. That aspect of the case was never ruled on.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
What if the Mark is the submission to and acceptance of the guidelines of the beast to continue. Conformity to the changing community standard.

In that prophecy, doesn't the beast continue regardless of how many conform or don't?

Also, it would seem to me that conforming to the community standard has always been the case. Weren't people thrown out of tribes, excommunicated and ridden out of town for not conforming. Sometimes they were even burned at the stake.
edit on 11-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
those looking for vitamin alternatives to Amazon, I canceled my Prime account

Vitaminshoppe.com... - 10% off on auto delivery
www.luckyvitamin.com...
www.iherb.com...
www.vitaminlife.com...

Life Extension
alivebyscience.com...
store.revgenetics.com...

Liposomal
www.livonlabs.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There aren't lmao

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Maybe you kid...

Are you saying that the beast is this giant online cult that worships social media and bows their collective heads to it because it tells them to? Silence the opposition, deplatform them, and basically shun them from their special class of people?

Seems pretty accurate. Could be true.
What does that make ATS?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Maybe it is just a wry mirror held up for further reflection...

The second beast that gives the mark and gives voice for the image of the first, has the number 666, which is the number of man. Which may mean that we (mankind) created the beast.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
For no legitimate reason, Google YouTube is contemplating removing President Trump's Channel....with 2.7 million subscribers.

mobile.twitter.com...

It's crazy plan...but Democrat owned media is doing its best in an attempt to incite violence in this country.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join