It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...did a USCP officer die or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Look at the date, it’s from the 7th. It was initially reported he hadn’t on the 7th on this 2 day old article you reference, but they did announce he had in fact died Thursday night at 9:30 pm, which was announced yesterday or Friday,
He has died, his name is Brian D. Sicknick.

edit on 11-1-2021 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: frogs453
His funeral was today.

Daily News

So...why did the spokesperson for him say nobody died?

I am really wondering here....not trying to make anything up, but they specifically said nobody was dead.

Because you need some new eyeglasses to read dates before you post?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

He reported back to his division, then collapsed and died?

If it was due to being hit over the head with a fire extinguisher, does that make any sense?

Honestly, yeah if it really was a head injury they can work like that. Even minor head injuries have been known to lead to death even if everything seems fine. That's not necessarily an impossible or even implausible thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: MykeNukem

He reported back to his division, then collapsed and died?

If it was due to being hit over the head with a fire extinguisher, does that make any sense?

Honestly, yeah if it really was a head injury they can work like that. Even minor head injuries have been known to lead to death even if everything seems fine. That's not necessarily an impossible or even implausible thing.

I get that. The medical aspect.

What I mean is wouldn't his unit know what happened?

Even if he just collapsed suddenly, you would think they would know what happened to him. After all, he went all the way back to his unit. He would have said something.

They would have reports to write. Just seems like the fire extinguisher thing isn't part of the official story.

They all "engaged" with protestors, really.

Something isn't adding up. Not saying anything crazy, just something not ringing true.

edit on 1/10/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

that's not the only weird thing, i saw this on my ISP's home page.

Capitol Police officer dies of apparent suicide; it's not clear if his death is related to the riots

i don't like using them as a source, i couldn't find any MSM, or other respectable alternative sources, so i didn't start a thread.

only thing close, is what i would call a half way respectable alternative source, was the Chicago Tribune.

another thing all the sites that did have it, all the articles seem to be just a press release that looks like the posted below or a press release with rehash filler about wensday.

here is the one from the Chicago Tribune.

WASHINGTON — Authorities on Sunday announced the death of a 51-year-old Capitol Police officer. Two people familiar with the matter said the officer’s death was an apparent suicide. Officer Howard Liebengood had been assigned to the Senate Division and was with the department since 2005. He is the son of a former Senate sergeant-at-arms.
C apitol Police Oddicer dies of apparent suicide, it's not clear if his death is related to the riots

edit on 10-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Look at the date, it’s from the 7th. It was initially reported he hadn’t on the 7th on this 2 day old article you reference, but they did announce he had in fact died Thursday night at 9:30 pm, which was announced yesterday.

Thursday was the 7th....thanks for playing...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I read about that today too....odd....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

According to sources familiar with the matter, authorities believe Sicknick's death was driven by a medical condition. They're also investigating reports that he was attacked with a fire extinguisher or another item at the Capitol, sources said. So far, reports of an attack haven't been confirmed and authorities are hoping to locate video or other imagery from the scene.

In other words, they don't know. He died of either a medical condition or a blow to the head. So far, no confirmation of an attack.

Half a million people there and 5 people died. To hear the media, it was a giant riot of storming people, but the truth is 1 person had a heart attack, 1 person suffered a stroke, 1 person had some kind of medical emergency, 1 officer may or may not have been hit in the head and may have died from a medical condition, and 1 officer committed suicide over the weekend, but he was at the event so they'll just include him, too.

Sheesh! Did I mention the pile of dung that is our media?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

That makes sense of the vagueness of the article I posted earlier:

Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood’s death was called a “line of duty casualty” by former Capitol Police Chief Terrance Gainer. Details of his death, which happened Saturday, have not been released.

If true; taking your own life is your decision and yours alone. IMOO

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Look at the date, it’s from the 7th. It was initially reported he hadn’t on the 7th on this 2 day old article you reference, but they did announce he had in fact died Thursday night at 9:30 pm, which was announced yesterday.

I know it was the 7th on Thursday. He died then , but they didn’t announce until Friday I believe. I read this article days ago. I think he died and they didn’t want it in the news yet, so they said he hadn’t.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I know it was the 7th on Thursday. He died then , but they didn’t announce until Friday I believe. I read this article days ago. I think he died and they didn’t want it in the news yet, so they said he hadn’t.

News station reported he died prior to the announcement....so he died and they covered it up until the next day or the news lied and he died anyways?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Off sub: yes it's still up.... how's it still up? 1:40 am just saw your post.

Edit: 3am which is midnight in Henderson nv where they're headquartered... app is dead.
edit on 11-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
12 hours ago on cnn: www.cnn.com...

They are saying it is true. So again another media contradiction for us all to pick sides and bicker about.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I saw this before. The reports of him dying are so vague - they just say injuries.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Also can somebody clear up - some Capitol officers committed suicide?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Sounds legit, they even identified him:

Officer Howard Liebengood had been assigned to the Senate Division and was with the department since 2005. He is the son of a former Senate sergeant-at-arms.

Ton of articles now.. This article reveals how officer Sicknick was killed - "who was pepper-sprayed and fatally bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher.." -
NY Post article

Seattle Times

edit on 11-1-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

That is likely too esoteric.
DJT could die out on the golf course before the 2024 elections, they don't need to impeach him.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

a reply to: frogs453
Or it could be someone else.
I had not heard of anyone being trampled to death.
IF THAT were true, it would be large headlines everyone on MSM??

One of the other medical issues.
There are quite a few articles.

Rosanne Boyland, 34, was trampled to death as the mob stormed toward the Capitol building.

Bloomberg
edit on 11-1-2021 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
First thing to do is somehow verify beyond any doubt that the guy even exists/existed and not a standard Agency disposable identity 🤔

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

News station reported he died prior to the announcement....so he died and they covered it up until the next day or the news lied and he died anyways?

I’m not sure of the exact times now. It was he had died, then the police came out and said he hadn’t, then they confirmed he had. Might be because next of kin hadn’t all been told? I don’t find any of it suspicious. Happens all the time that the media gets information first before it’s ready to be officially released.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join