It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“These aren’t conservatives, these are wackos, these are nut jobs” - Rubio

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Video of Mr Rubio

More and more true conservatives are distancing themselves from terrorists who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6...

But why now? Why not before the election? Did the GOP believe they needed these “wackos” and “nut jobs” to defeat Biden in the election?

I thought inclusiveness was a motto of the left.... yet here there appears to be no vetting process to those who self identify as conservatives, no matter how “wacko” or “nut job” like they are...

And then, once their usefulness is done... these political marks are cast aside

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

Video of Mr Rubio

More and more true conservatives are distancing themselves from terrorists who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6...

But why now? Why not before the election? Did the GOP believe they needed these “wackos” and “nut jobs” to defeat Biden in the election?

I thought inclusiveness was a motto of the left.... yet here there appears to be no vetting process to those who self identify as conservatives, no matter how “wacko” or “nut job” like they are...

And then, once their usefulness is done... these political marks are cast aside

I am still failing to see how anyone, even the dressed up weirdo, was a terrorist...would you be terrified of a dude with that outfit on? If so....how do you feel at Pride parades?

So stupid.....you want terrorists.....go to any major city having BLM and Antifa protests and try to drive around....hell....take your kids and grab a hotdog on the corner....

The terrorist narrative is hilarious.....peddle that crap elsewhere. If that is what people are scared of then nothing can stop any other country in the world from just walking in and taking the US.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Did the GOP believe they needed these “wackos” and “nut jobs” to defeat Biden in the election?

Or did the democrats need them as an excuse to get rid of Trump?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Did the GOP believe they needed these “wackos” and “nut jobs” to defeat Biden in the election?

Or did the democrats need them as an excuse to get rid of Trump?

Nope...that was black people....just like 2016, BLM will slink back into its nothingness again.....fundraisers have all tapped out and sent to the blue team....

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

As a Trump voter, I would agree that those who were violent and broke the law are whacko's and nutjobs.

Just like anyone who looted, burned, murdered people. Basically hundreds of thousands of Biden supporters and voters.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Speaking of wackos and nut jobs......

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
lol YOU ARE RIGHT! they are Anitifa pretending to be Trumpers! a reply to: HunkaHunka

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The terrorist narrative is hilarious.....

Yeah, it's all fun and games till you kill a cop.

www.militarytimes.com...

I know "what about" "what about" BLM, Antifa

Wasn't it trump that encouraged his followers to go to the capitol?

edit on 10-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Like DB Cowboy said, I would agree that those who were violent and broke the law are whacko's and nutjobs.

Just like anyone who looted, burned, murdered people. Basically hundreds of thousands of Biden supporters and voters.
NONE OF WHICH ARE BEING CALLED TERRORISTS, AND THEY ARE

Look up the violent CHAZ insurrectionists who declared independence from the US....

edit on 10-1-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The terrorist narrative is hilarious.....

Yeah, it's all fun and games till you kill a cop.

www.militarytimes.com...

I know "what about" "what about" BLM, Antifa

Wasn't it trump that encouraged his followers to go to the capitol?

Called for a walk to the capitol and cheering....Trump did not call for any form of violence nor entering buildings...listen to YOUR own video and get your head examined....
edit on 10-1-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Violence is always the LAST answer..... so while I agree, we need to find another path.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Called for a walk to the capitol and cheering....listen to YOUR own video and get your head examined....

The people that murdered the cop are the one's that need their head examined.

www.militarytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Go to the Capitol....sure.

Wasn't it every dem for the last 7 months that said defend the police and these are peaceful protests and blah blah blah?

There is no what aboutism here.

This is squarely on the shoulders of the idiots in government that allowed the last 7 months of trashing cities.

I find it funny when folks claim whataboutism crap when they want to also cancel folks for stuff done 20 years ago and talk about slavery and racism as if it was yesterday.

History is a b!tch....sucks when you find out your own people sold you off hundreds of years ago......

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Reminder, Rubio voted against the wall.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

History is a b!tch....sucks when you find out your own people sold you off hundreds of years ago......

WTF does this have to do with Rubio calling the insurrectionists wackos and nut jobs? (Not a damn thing.)

To the point, Rubio is trying to save his skin. He's been riling these loons up as well and is now trying to distance himself from the real Storm.
Marco and company knew they HAD to appeal to the fringe radical right to have a shot at the election. But the beast that they created has become out of their control. So here we are.

A civil war is bad business. We can now watch the deprogramming of the radical right in real time.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

WTF does this have to do with Rubio calling the insurrectionists wackos and nut jobs? (Not a damn thing.)

To the point, Rubio is trying to save his skin. He's been riling these loons up as well and is now trying to distance himself from the real Storm.
Marco and company knew they HAD to appeal to the fringe radical right to have a shot at the election. But the beast that they created has become out of their control. So here we are.

A civil war is bad business. We can now watch the deprogramming of the radical right in real time.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly right.

I'm fairly conservative, and I was less than excited to see this idiocy earlier this week...or late last week...whatever.

Needless to say, I felt the exact same way about the "protests" this past summer...

Exactly nothing was accomplished in either instance(s).

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Funny meme but what does that have to do with the topic at hand?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Exactly right.

I'm fairly conservative, and I was less than excited to see this idiocy earlier this week...or late last week...whatever.

Needless to say, I felt the exact same way about the "protests" this past summer...

Exactly nothing was accomplished in either instance(s).

That's called consistancy. Or being normal. Or being human.

Not being a total effing hypocrite like the media and the leftists have been.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

“The media”? Of which do you speak? All
Except OAN?

Probably

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join