It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that Trump will be hit with thousands of frivolous awsuits once out of office

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I was just thinking of the reality of the fact that have happened to him for the last 4 years.
They couldn't break his political beliefs by throwing him out of office.
So now I feel that the people that have vengeance against him will be filing thousands of lawsuits frivolous ones actually against President Trump once he's out of office.
I think if Trump was smart enough and had to right attorneys he probably should really start transferring ownership of all his properties to his family members. I don't know if they could be sued either for any lawsuits that may have come across Trump once he's out of office.
I just hope that doesn't happen to him but reality sets in and people are not going to be happy until they see him on the streets.

Like you said he'll know who his true friends are when he needs help and he has no money.
edit on 0100000046532021-01-10T21:53:46-06:00534601pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000057262021-01-10T22:26:57-06:00265701pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I think he transferred ownerships to his children in 2017. The MSM was demanding, and his Attorney's were urging it back then.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Lol maybe after his next four years which is about to occur! a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Curious name one lawsuit one could file with standing? a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Lawsuits, criminal charges...

Mr. Trump will be spending much of his future with lawyers and dealing with legal battles. He will have most, perhaps all of his properties foreclosed upon.

Trump has a dark future, but he should be able to sucker at least a few million a month from his supporters in the form of donations so he will like never go broke.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

To be honest... civil lawsuits should be the least of his worries. If he gets sued by actions he committed as President then he won’t be personally liable the lawsuit would be filed against the US government. If it’s a criminal investigation then that’s a separate matter.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

You “Larp” as AM says more than anyone, on topic: no one can predict the future of events, ESPECIALLY nowadays 😂

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Mr. Trump will be spending much of his future with lawyers and dealing with legal battles. He will have most, perhaps all of his properties foreclosed upon.

Trump has a dark future, but he should be able to sucker at least a few million a month from his supporters in the form of donations so he will like never go broke.

That must be more of the healing and coming together Beijing Biden and his supporters are talking about.

You and your dear leader are a bunch of radicalized bigots.

Everything you say about Trump and his supporters is pure projection.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Leftist fairy tales.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Guaranteed.

It's gonna be awful.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Come back to this thread in a year and we will see who is right.

If you haven't noticed, a lot of posts and threads haven't been aging well on here.

I can guarantee that I am right on this one.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

And in a year, let's see how much that helped with the nation's divide.

The left will turn him into a virtual martyr.

I guess history isn't taught in universities anymore.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think it's already been established that he'll be fighting some legal battles at the state level at the least. But he might sidestep federal charges if there are any. Time will tell on that one.

He has a bad habit of burning bridges however. Some of them being people in power and people in his own party lately which may make things even more difficult for him later on when he needs some help.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Trump's #ed...i'll be surprised if he doesn't end up in some kind of 'accident' in the next year or so. They've gone full destruction on him.
edit on 10/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Trump's #ed...i'll be surprised if he doesn't end up in some kind of 'accident' in the next year or so. They've gone full destruction on him.

I was thinking something similar the other day. Nothing so nefarious more like The Widowhood Effect. Basically the Trump persona he has cultivated for the last however many years is dying from a thousand cuts and I think that soon or later will wear him down physically to the point his mind/body will fail him.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

The part I'm still not sure about is, was this the plan all along and trump was the fall guy, or did he really piss some people off in the end. Or was it a bit of both, trump went off script and is taking the punishment. Or is it all just a big game and they're all just laughing at everyone.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
They can sue and he can counter sue.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Honestly, who cares? We know the Left are going to try to bury him in court, he'll fight back, it will likely be delayed until he's not around anymore...

It doesn't matter because it will not affect any of us personally and it won't affect the country either. The civil suits against him are not politically related.

I've already filtered the words "Trump", "Pelosi" and "Biden" so I don't see anything about them in my FB news feed or from friend's discussions. Last night a conspiracy-minded friend started posting garbage about military troops in DC, a Pakistan blackout, Italian bombshell re: the election, airspace over Washington being cleared, etc. and all I could do is shake my head. It didn't matter that I told this friend that live webcams weren't showing any military vehicles and that live flight website showed planes in the air all over the area. Unfortunately they (a small group) were falling for the crap on the alternative "news" sites without verifying. That is what's frustrating to me. No one is verifying anything, they just knee-jerk immediately and don't wait to see if things are real or not.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Curious name one lawsuit one could file with standing? a reply to: musicismagic

With the way the Courts used procedural issues to avoid doing their job over election fraud, it wouldn't suprise me to see them bend over backwards to give the filers standing.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Lol maybe after his next four years which is about to occur! a reply to: musicismagic

When? Tomorrow? Tick-tock, we've been waiting...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join