It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New development in Capitol shooting...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

she was part of the people that broke In, she got shot trying to climb through the window

where is the conspiracy?

Well, I am glad that you aren't in a place of importance making decisions such as that, that's all I can say.
Forget partisanship, this is about what makes sense. This is about, why?
This is crazy, not one reason that has gone through my mind is a good reason for what is seen in this video, none.
Left, right, it doesn't matter, what does matter is that something was done here, and someone had a reason to make a hard decision, and the question is, why?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

This will probably end up as an 'accidental discharge' of firearm. It's all over now. Trump is going to go away, Biden will take office (probably for a short time), and then the younger, more voracious democrats will then move in and dance all over Biden's grave.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know what really went on. I would not have went into that government building if I was there protesting, I believe in following the law like a good Moderate republican or many moderate Democrats do. The moderate democrats are getting sucked into the far left, and the moderate Republicans are getting sucked to the far right.

I am not leaving the middle, when I used to be a Democrat, I was a moderate and I respected the rights of the moderate conservatives and never agreed with the far left and right agendas that pushed chaos and deceit.

That is MY own thoughts, no way would I go in, much less go in and climb through a window, even if the cops don't seem to care.

Good answer, and I like the way you think, Mr. Ricky!
Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

she was part of the people that broke In, she got shot trying to climb through the window

where is the conspiracy?

Well, I am glad that you aren't in a place of importance making decisions such as that, that's all I can say.
Forget partisanship, this is about what makes sense. This is about, why?
This is crazy, not one reason that has gone through my mind is a good reason for what is seen in this video, none.
Left, right, it doesn't matter, what does matter is that something was done here, and someone had a reason to make a hard decision, and the question is, why?

No. You’re wrong. There’s no conspiracy here. At all

A traitor was shot. She got what she and those like her had coming.... I mean She almost overthrew the Capitol!

C’mon man!

edit on 10-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

This will probably end up as an 'accidental discharge' of firearm. It's all over now. Trump is going to go away, Biden will take office (probably for a short time), and then the younger, more voracious democrats will then move in and dance all over Biden's grave.
Where’d you get your crystal ball. I want one.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: recrisp

G-D what a total f23434g coward. Clearly ordered to shoot some one.
This is the first I've looked at any of this and that's my initial reaction.
And you know what? It's more than enough to make me care "What side
of the aisle you're on". This your psychopath politicians people! and you
wonder why I say:

THE ONLY THING THEY UNDERSTAND IS VIOLENCE!

He might be a coward, or, a good bodyguard, or whatever his job was/is.
I would still be saying this if it was the Republicans that shot. Who knows? It might have been.
Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Well law enforcement typically stay away from any real trouble. At most they'll get fired.

However that's when they screw up and hurt civilians. I'm curious to see what happens when they failed people in political power.

Somebody might be getting in some trouble for this. People in power like their feeling of security.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

What I am saying is that we can see them there, the cops, who is telling them to stand down? Will it ever come out?
This is not your standard operating procedure, I mean, IF they really thought that this girl was a real threat, the cops in the back of her should know that, by now, don't you think?

Thanks!

He was standing there with his weapon drawn without even being threatened.
That is intent, just waiting for the first person to make entry. How is it he
thought she was armed? He wasn't startled that this was happening. How
could he have felt threatened standing there with his weapon drawn for a
good ten seconds into the vid. And who knows how long before that.

This is cold blooded murder.
edit on 10-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well law enforcement typically stay away from any real trouble. At most they'll get fired.

However that's when they screw up and hurt civilians. I'm curious to see what happens when they failed people in political power.

Somebody might be getting in some trouble for this. People in power like their feeling of security.

You mean like how LE abandoned posts last year to BLM and their Summer of Love bonfires?

Wouldn’t wanna hurt those civilians right?

Like that?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Second Capitol Police Officer now dead. Commited suicide.

A second U.S. Capitol Police officer, Howard Liebengood, has died following Wednesday’s insurrection. Although no cause of death was formally announced, Punchbowl News’ Jake Sherman reports that it was by suicide. Liebengood, 51, was assigned to the Senate Division of the Capitol Police and had been with the department since April 2005.

Liebengood’s father, Howard Sr., was the Senate Sargeant at Arms in the early 1980s and previously served as chief of staff for two Republican senators. He later became a lobbyist, who worked with former Trump 2016 campaign manager Paul Manafo

www.thewrap.com...

There are no winners.

link   

Not to mention that there were at least 4-5 LEOs some with AR-15s in the line of fire when she was shot. If what she was doing was such a threat, why didn't one of the 4-5 LEOs on her side of the door stop her or the others?

link   

Whatever their motives we're is debatable. But at least for some of the police that were there it's clear they failed at doing their job.

Some maybe approved of letting them in. Some may have been afraid of the crowd and felt over powered. Some maybe just didn't know what to do. Could be many reasons.

Whatever the reason, they failed at their job at the very least.

You might be right, they may have failed, or, did they do their job at it was supposed to happen...
Since we have no real clue, it's all a big ol' guess.
In my eyes they did fail, but, as whatever the order was, I guess they might get a raise.

I REALLY doubt that the cops made a decision to let a bunch of people through on their own, that many cops deciding to make a crazy, life choice decision, but, "life choice", I mean, their life's work could go down the drain for just opening that gate, IF it was their choice, but I doubt that it was.

Really, I think that cops that work at the Capitol would not have a job if they didn't know their job, and what it entails. From the looks on the cop's faces in every instance, I do not see indecision, I see complacency with their jobs, as in they are doing what they are told and being fine with it.

I mean, every reply so far could be the reason, and liker I said, we'll probably never really know the true answer to what happened, and, of course, the why.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Actually I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've been out of the loop for a while and haven't kept current with a lot that has been happening.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Considering the BLM/ANTIFA marches and the Patriots March both went off half-cocked and ended disastrously I'm taking any pronouncements, tweets, posts, or whatever with a high degree of skepticism.

We think collectively we can get the whole story instantaneously, and when we don't we let our emotions and feelz fill in the blank spots, usually tainted with our prejudices and biases. Both sides say they want the truth, yet we never wait till that truth is presented.

I've come to expect we will likely not ever know the truth going forward unless it fits snuggly into an agenda, and the chit rarely happens.
edit on 10-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
What I would like to know, is, why did major cities burn for the killing of George floyd and the same people stealing shoes for justice are silent with this.

Is it racism? Is there no "loot" for them?

Let's be honest here.

No, it's 100% hypocrisy by the Left. Those looters and rioters (if they voted at all) vote for them. Why do you think Kamala bailed out some of them?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I heard a laptop was involved?

This isn’t like “Wienergate and the case of explicit pics and light sentencing” is it?

I heard those cops all felt so bad for watching his own private videos a bunch killed themselves in NY

/sarc

No. I’m guessing this is just actual remorse and human guilt

At least I hope so. My thoughts and prayers to their families and that of Ashley too. what an awful shame and a bloody mess.

If only there was a marketplace where we could share our ideas and thoughts on this by the millions freely.......

No winners indeed

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

as crazy as your answer is, that is probably what they will say, it was an accident.

I can plainly see from where I am at my screen here that it was a conscious choice, not the look on his face, but his trigger finger control says a lot about a trained person, hell, I have know that for a long time, I KNOW he knows.
I have been in the same predicament as he was, I didn't shoot to kill, I didn't even shoot, because not only do I have control over my finger, I have control over my mind.
No, I have not been in the Capitol line-up, but I lived in a crazy neighborhood.

Yeah, it could be an accident, but government accidents are usually a cover-up.
Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

What I am saying is that we can see them there, the cops, who is telling them to stand down? Will it ever come out?
This is not your standard operating procedure, I mean, IF they really thought that this girl was a real threat, the cops in the back of her should know that, by now, don't you think?

Thanks!

He was standing there with his weapon drawn without even being threatened.
That is intent, just waiting for the first person to make entry. How is it he
thought she was armed? He wasn't startled that this was happening. How
could he have felt threatened standing there with his weapon drawn for a
good ten seconds into the vid. And who knows how long before that.

This is cold blooded murder.

That is exactly my point, I mean, we all assumed that this was a stupid call on his part, or, 'their' part, whoever "they" are.
I am going on a gut feeling here, but, I have a suspicion that he is on his earpiece getting orders on what to do, and that order was to "shoot the first person through"...

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Actually I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've been out of the loop for a while and haven't kept current with a lot that has been happening.

Sorry.
Good thing you just joined the conversation.

It only started 1/6/21. Nothing at all happened before

Because history happens in a vacuum, dontchaknow

There’s also another relevant and rather pertinent quote about history, probably the most famous one....

Ah hell I forget. Just like I can’t remember the protagonist’s job in 1984...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

G-D what a total f23434g coward. Clearly ordered to shoot some one.
This is the first I've looked at any of this and that's my initial reaction.
And you know what? It's more than enough to make me care "What side
of the aisle you're on". This your psychopath politicians people! and you
wonder why I say:

THE ONLY THING THEY UNDERSTAND IS VIOLENCE!

Why does three cops holding their own at the doors, not looking very stressed and one of them gets a call and all three walk away leaving the doors unprotected for the crowd to advance. Then you have one lone cop hiding on the other side, who heard the communication to the other three that left and steps out and shoots the first person. All the while there were cops behind the advancing group too that didn't have guns drawn... Only one cop with his gun drawn...no one else did...

Hmmm

edit on 10-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join