It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New development in Capitol shooting...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The title of the video they have on there is about the shooter being a black guy, I don't care about that really, I don't think race had a thing to do with this.
What I do see in this though is an angle of the video that hasn't been seen before, at least by me. When the camera pans around the room you can plainly see several police (what branch, I can't say) that were there (more than likely) the whole time. That was what for me was so crazy about it all, not only did the police allow the "rioters" inside of the barriers that had set up, there was a long line of cops at a right angle from the building when they were (apparently) breaking windows, THEN the cops OPEN the door, then let them come in very nonchalantly.

In this short video you can plainly see that several cops are with these 'dangerous criminals' and the female that was climbing into the door's window.
I mean, this shows that the shooter, sees what is going on, it's VERY plain at his angle, (yes, I know, I am assuming) I mean, he's at least 8 feet from her, and surely he can see that she is not brandishing a firearm. I mean, I am 'pretty sure (not certain) that she is using both hands to pull herself through the window. The cops that are in back of her are REALLY allowing all of this to happen.

www.bitchute.com...

What I think, or, don't think...

Why did the cops allow ALL of this crap, at least to a certain point, then, after the girl was shot, the cop that has a rifle runs up closer to get a look what is going on the OTHER SIDE of the door, so he won't be shot. He then sees 'something' that makes him feel all better, so he gives that person he sees a 'thumbs up' sign.

To have all of those cops that are standing around all of this time, apparently following the people that are doing what they are doing, then all of a sudden an unnamed man with a pistol comes out and shoots her.

I know, it may have been a set-up, or this shooter didn't know what to do and panicked, or, they gave orders on his radio earpiece to 'shoot to kill', etc.

These are just guesses, I have no clue as to what really went down, but to me, there was NO REASON that I can come up with that is good enough to shoot to kill.
I don't care what side of the aisle you are on, this is some crazy crap right here.

Yes, I know, they should have stayed home and none of this would have happened, but it did, but, WHY?

www.bitchute.com...

Again, this being BitChute I can't make the video embedded.

Thank you!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What I would like to know, is, why did major cities burn for the killing of George floyd and the same people stealing shoes for justice are silent with this.

Is it racism? Is there no "loot" for them?

Let's be honest here.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
“If you want to make an omelette, ya gotta break some eggs” - The Left

Also

“That traitor deserved what she got.” - The Left

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looks like it was all planned out like the Lee Harvey Oswell (sp ) thing. the kennedy thing
edit on 0100000038202021-01-10T16:20:38-06:00203801pm4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Why did the cops allow ALL of this crap,

Maybe to show they are not bias toward Antifa/BLM with their responses.

Who knows.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You mean the cops didn’t go above and beyond to protect the people who have been demonizing them for years now?

I guess calling an entire group of people evil, white supremacist, violent and power hungry, and advocating to remove their funding and effectively their livelihoods and then expecting that group of people to protect your from an entirely different group of people you’ve been doing all the same things to is. . .

f**kin stupid

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
she was part of the people that broke In, she got shot trying to climb through the window

where is the conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

she was part of the people that broke In, she got shot trying to climb through the window

where is the conspiracy?
Hey! Right on time....

Edit: obviously not on ATS

“Move along, nothing to see here”

edit on 10-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't know what really went on. I would not have went into that government building if I was there protesting, I believe in following the law like a good Moderate republican or many moderate Democrats do. The moderate democrats are getting sucked into the far left, and the moderate Republicans are getting sucked to the far right.

I am not leaving the middle, when I used to be a Democrat, I was a moderate and I respected the rights of the moderate conservatives and never agreed with the far left and right agendas that pushed chaos and deceit.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

G-D what a total f23434g coward. Clearly ordered to shoot some one.
This is the first I've looked at any of this and that's my initial reaction.
And you know what? It's more than enough to make me care "What side
of the aisle you're on". This your psychopath politicians people! and you
wonder why I say:

THE ONLY THING THEY UNDERSTAND IS VIOLENCE!

edit on 10-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know what really went on. I would not have went into that government building if I was there protesting, I believe in following the law like a good Moderate republican or many moderate Democrats do. The moderate democrats are getting sucked into the far left, and the moderate Republicans are getting sucked to the far right.

I am not leaving the middle, when I used to be a Democrat, I was a moderate and I respected the rights of the moderate conservatives and never agreed with the far left and right agendas that pushed chaos and deceit.

Amen!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Yeah, we know that is all crazy, but this is slightly different, at least in my opinion.
This, we get to see it happens in real-time, kind'a.
I mean, we follow along with the group as though they are on a tour, then out of nowhere it goes from zero to 60!

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
That's all true too, but, this is another kind of an egg.
Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Whatever their motives we're is debatable. But at least for some of the police that were there it's clear they failed at doing their job.

Some maybe approved of letting them in. Some may have been afraid of the crowd and felt over powered. Some maybe just didn't know what to do. Could be many reasons.

Whatever the reason, they failed at their job at the very least.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
That's all true too, but, this is another kind of an egg.
Thank you!
Yeah. It’s called “unity”

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Whatever their motives we're is debatable. But at least for some of the police that were there it's clear they failed at doing their job.

Some maybe approved of letting them in. Some may have been afraid of the crowd and felt over powered. Some maybe just didn't know what to do. Could be many reasons.

Whatever the reason, they failed at their job at the very least.
Failed? Or were ordered to stand down...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Looks like it was all planned out like the Lee Harvey Oswell (sp ) thing. the kennedy thing

I firmly believe that we won't ever know the real truth about this either.
This may not look that serious, but it alludes to all kinds of scenarios, and political shenanigans.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Or that too. I've to read something about that too.

It's all very interesting and I'm sure some heads will roll as a result.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

What I am saying is that we can see them there, the cops, who is telling them to stand down? Will it ever come out?
This is not your standard operating procedure, I mean, IF they really thought that this girl was a real threat, the cops in the back of her should know that, by now, don't you think?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Or that too. I've to read something about that too.

It's all very interesting and I'm sure some heads will roll as a result.
Are you though? I wouldn’t be so sure

You can tell because it’s working.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join