It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’ve been gone awhile. So impressed with ATS all over again.

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow, ATS.

I’ve been off fighting the war on Twitter, Facebook (don’t laugh. I redpilled a lot of normies there) and other sites and I thought I’d pop in here and see what you’re up to today. Plus, for awhile there were too many **distractions** here.

But, wow! Some really great posts are shining through the fog and I’m reminded again what a powerful platform this is. The interface is something you don’t see anywhere else and it allows for good truth telling with long word length allotment, pictures, files, etc.

I loved the recent post on Covid being manmade. That’s the power of ATS right there.

With the recent purge of truth tellers from social media platforms, I bet you will see even more traffic.

Great to be back. Good work, as always! Keep it real, ATS!
edit on Sun Jan 10 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I hear you, popping in too... If other platforms could only learn from the experienced.. Glad to see back

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Welcome back and thank you! Your OP resonates with me. I never really left but when I take short breaks and come back I am always pleasantly surprised. I will always heart ATS no matter what.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We've missed you MRuss, nice to see you back. Indeed this is a special place for the reasons you list along with the fact it is a community of people with a variety of views yet remains friendly (for the most part). You have always had intelligent comments to add and every time a member returns so does the vitality of ATS itself.
Cheers,
ATA

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome back!

edit on 10-1-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Welcome back! Great to see you again!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Welcome back. I only just arrived again myself.

Seems some tech issues have finally been resolved.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Welcome back.

Grab some popcorn.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey there! Welcome back to the place we all cherish!

Hope all is well enough. Nice to see ya again!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Welcome back.

Just in time to see the site shut down. lol

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Right on Asktheanimals, have missed your posts too!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

OH my Gosh LOAM!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night Star GBY and really good to see you during these difficult times, we have been friends for a very long time
edit on pm131pmSun, 10 Jan 2021 13:14:15 -0600 by antar because: Wrote frinds instead of friends, lol

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Wavy, wavy!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

recent purge of truth tellers

You mean trump supporters? Or is truth determined by political party now?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Way to be that guy in a forum welcoming people back.

Smdh

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Welcome back....why the hell did you leave in the first place. Nowhere I go on the internet has as good of discussions about things. If nobody challenges you, then you will never progress in wisdom, you will never look for evidence to combat their beliefs so you can respond, and doing that sometimes shatters your unfound beliefs, but also shatters what the other person believes too many times. opposing beliefs can both be wrong, but to some point both be right. Being challenged is good to a point, but people need to learn that a fallacy often has some truth in it so people will believe it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
Wow, ATS.
With the recent purge of truth tellers from social media platforms, I bet you will see even more traffic. Great to be back. Good work, as always! Keep it real, ATS!

Finally. I have been convinced in some circumstances anonymity is a blessing. Will ATS survive this pummeling of free speech? With its valued members returning to this safe haven (myself included) I rejoice.

new topics

top topics

join