It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did WikiLeaks just unload all the files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Okay I understand we can leaks just unloaded all the files.
someone going wikileaks and download the files real quickly before it disappears. I don't know how to post a links on this phone so I don't know what to do but I just got the message now. If I can post a link to it I'll try but obviously so wikileaks but you have to hurry I understand it may be coming down real quickly and if you can do it download and put it on box or Google drive or something or we can all read it..

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Okay I understand we can leaks just unloaded all the files.
someone going wikileaks and download the files real quickly before it disappears. I don't know how to post a links on this phone so I don't know what to do but I just got the message now. If I can post a link to it I'll try but obviously so wikileaks but you have to hurry I understand it may be coming down real quickly and if you can do it download and put it on box or Google drive or something or we can all read it..

What phone are you using? Have you tried pressing and holding the link?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Same dump that’s been posted 3 times on this site in the past two months. With the election couple months ago I think people are still re posting as if something new came to light. I could be wrong of course but at a quick glance looked the same as last link I have available

SaneThinking

edit on 10-1-2021 by SaneThinking because: Link no worky

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Ok didn't know that
file....__._/file/?fbclid=IwAR2U_Evqah_Qy2wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI
Is that the new file

edit on 0100000032532021-01-10T06:53:32-06:00533201am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

file....__._/file/clinton-emails/
edit on 0100000030592021-01-10T06:59:30-06:00593001am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

It’s making the rounds on social media, usually being presented as if it just happened though I've seen it more than once with the same copy/paste “info” that was posted months ago when it first happened.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It’s making the rounds on social media, usually being presented as if it just happened though I've seen it more than once with the same copy/paste “info” that was posted months ago when it first happened.

Okay well the moderators can trash this thread then

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It’s odd though non of links I have open any more nor do the ones you provide which the conspiracy guy in me thinks maybe new info did surface. Gonna have to monitor the Twatter leakers and see 🤷‍♂️

SaneThinking

new topics

top topics

join