It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lin Wood, warns "Apple will shut off auto update" & EBS imminent blackout

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I mean, let's logically play this out, shall we?

In the next 10 days or so, according to this conspiracy that Trump is actually at Cheyenne Mountain (lol) he's going to bring the ban hammer using the military and let justice rain down on the treasonous.

Don't forget the Kraken

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
LW tweeted something that caught my eye, it was a quote about having nothing to loose.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Stay home and don't go to DC. The national guard has been authorized to use lethal force there.

And for what? We know Biden's incapable of remaining coherent without his 'medicine'. And even on the pills ... wheeee.

This is a desperate DNC tell. They're terrified that, "The People are coming!! The People are coming!!" Every elected (and unelected) official in DC is scared. They S41t their pants when the people entered the Capitol Building. Can't risk that happening again. -chuckle

Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. has lost his mind. He'd be debunked so hard by ATS if he signed up for an account, that the mods would have to terminate him within a week.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Another hoax by someone who likes to stir the pot, or smoke it, not sure. Anyways, I’ve always had mine turned off. I like to know what’s being updated and why.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Don't say no one warned about it if this turns out worse than Kent state.

and unelected

no we're not
edit on 10 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Don't say no one warned about it if this turns out worse than Kent state.

In your wettest dreams. Nothing a liberal would like to see more than a bunch of patriots being gunned down by the military their tax dollars sustain. Hint: No patriots means no more tax revenues means you're not gonna get paid in your cushy government-paid job.

Job 1 of Terrorism is to cause a government overreaction. I'd say Mike and Nancy and Joe crossed that line. Had to certify the election in the dark in a back room.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I predict that someone is going to claim trump is in charge even while Biden is in the white house so people will not feel obligated to take action because they believe someone is doing something. Just like the Qmess just like everything since the election.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So far he has been proven right

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Another thread that belongs in the hoax bin. Providers like Apple and Google can turn off anything they want on our phones as long as we use their system because it requires us to agree to it to use it. AT&T says we can turn off emergency alerts except for presidential alerts. That should be interesting with the upcoming administration.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

So just Apple phones and devices, not android, etc....
For a lawyer, he’s not very smart

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
rewind 1 week.
Woods and others said ( im not quoting, just paraphrasing here)
president media accounts will all be banned and he will be locked out from addressing the nation.

Crazy at the time... not only did that happen, but twitter purged 35% of its users in one day.

then followed FB, twitch...instagram...etc etc..... crazy thought at the time right?

not only that, now Amazon, Google etc, are all blocking multiple platforms where people can share info.
Amazon and google are also not allowing web versions of platforms to be hosted on their servers.

and now ISPs are in on it. Blocking the average persons emails as well as any political emails and also planning on making sure hosts sites cant host anything that goes against there views.

a week ago that sounded impossible or crazy right? Why would this OP post sound any more crazy than that?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
And in light of video footage that the trump supporters were trying to stop the Antifa thugs at the capitol, but blaming trump supporters, it’s a no wonder the big tech are trying to shut down any avenue that exposes the truth....

youtu.be...

originally posted by: loueber
rewind 1 week.
Woods and others said ( im not quoting, just paraphrasing here)
president media accounts will all be banned and he will be locked out from addressing the nation.

Crazy at the time... not only did that happen, but twitter purged 35% of its users in one day.

then followed FB, twitch...instagram...etc etc..... crazy thought at the time right?

not only that, now Amazon, Google etc, are all blocking multiple platforms where people can share info.
Amazon and google are also not allowing web versions of platforms to be hosted on their servers.

and now ISPs are in on it. Blocking the average persons emails as well as any political emails and also planning on making sure hosts sites cant host anything that goes against there views.

a week ago that sounded impossible or crazy right? Why would this OP post sound any more crazy than that?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If ATS put false stories in the hoax bin like the days of old there wouldn’t be anything left.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Arizonaguy

Bull#

The only bull # i smell around here is coming from your quater.. Stop being a nothing burger substantiate yourself.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: ReadLeader

I think that when this doesn't happen, like so many other things, many still won't get the clue.

Nothing happening.. I smell chicken #.

Make no mistake the poop is hitting the fan. WHy do you think the USA election theft has been in the supreme court in Italy

Its happening and thats a fact. When it does you might finally understand you are victim of CIA backed op mockingbird propaganda.

Your on the wrong side of history.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If ATS put false stories in the hoax bin like the days of old there wouldn’t be anything left.

Prove it a hoax and request it put in hoax bin. Put up or shut up.

Power cut outs in..

Paris / Franfurt /China / Vatican / DC has bought in massive generators.. Any idea why..

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler
Another hoax by someone who likes to stir the pot, or smoke it, not sure. Anyways, I’ve always had mine turned off. I like to know what’s being updated and why.

Hoax. Have you not noted the length these companies will go to censor the truth. Twitter has purged million of users / FB / instrgrame purging accounts and groups.. Peeps move to Parlor.. Google tries to get them to censor content or the will remove from play store. They refused and now they are trying to deplatform them.

Someone is desperate to stop a narrative getting out.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

Apparently you don't understand 3D chess.

Lyn Wood is actually a qualified attorney... who they are trying very hard to censor.. But you think thats for no reason
Just like they tried to censor the evidence in court by refusing to have it opened. Or just how they censored the election theft information being released by the storming by the protesters.

Just like they are trying to censor Italygate which states the CIA and MI6 hacked the USA election.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I do not believe that anyone who saw fit to storm the Capitol with the intent to disrupt Congress has the right to call themselves a Patriot. Traitor, rioter, insurgent, or treasonous-fk sure. But by no definition a Patriot.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Because these people/groups are promulgating violence and inciting to violence. Read the posts.

And I guarantee you that Wood, Powell, and Linguini will shortly no longer have law licenses. They have repeatedly violated their professional oaths.

edit on 10-1-2021 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join