It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Amazon Kicking Parler Off Web Server — Shutting Platform Down Until They Find New Host

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yesterday we had Apple and Google getting rid of the Parler app, and some members brought up that it wasn't really an issue because we could still get on the website.
well guess what...

Amazon has kicked Parler off their webhosting service, meaning the platform will be offline until they find a new host.

The ban goes into effect on Sunday, effectively shutting down the platform that conservatives have flocked to since the big tech giants began banning conservatives.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... n=websitesharingbuttons

That leads closer to the dire scenario that I brought up...that this could only be the next step, with ISPs eventually refusing to allow it

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Good.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Ho-Lee Crap!

(Ho Lee Crap is also Bidens contact in China)

Censorship.

And I'm sure the anti-freedom, anti-Constitutionalists will support it.

link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Good.

Tool

link   

Good.

HA!

Called it!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Is this an actual war?

Where do I sign up?

edit on 9-1-2021 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It occurs to me that if we refuse to engage with such nonsense these people will eventually get bored and leave.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lernmore
Is this an actual war?

Where do I sign up?

Through Amazon or Facebook or Twitter...

Where they only allow one side to sign up.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Welcome to the Soviet Union of America.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
edit on 9-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: DBCowboy

It occurs to me that if we refuse to engage with such nonsense these people will eventually get bored and leave.

They're like ticks.

You have to scrape them off and they only exist if we supply the blood.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Good.

HA!

Called it!

Have you ever actually been on it, Parler, Voat, or GAB? It's DISGUSTING. Basically platforms for people to use the n-word as often as possible, and call for the slaughter of gays. I DO frequent these places as an opposition troll.

You're a pretty level headed dude. If you haven't been there, your opinion is invalid.
edit on 9-1-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

link   
I haven't used Apple or Google in over a decade. I use an old windows phone. I do however watch a lot through Prime Video. I don't know how I could get my wife to give up that. If I did, I would cancel my Amazon account.
edit on 9 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

So now you need to create the platform and the hosting service. Next it'll be you need your own ISP infrastructure, then you'll need to build your own OS to actually view any of it, also you'll need to create the hardware as well. I mean come on guys, it's not shutting down the 1st or anything, you just have to jump through a few extra hoops, that's all.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The site is up, I'm on it right now.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Good.

HA!

Called it!

Have you ever actually been on it, Parler, Voat, or GAB? It's DISGUSTING. Basically platforms for people to use the n-word as often as possible, and call for the slaughter of gays. I DO frequent these places as an opposition troll.

You're a pretty level headed dude. If you haven't been there, your opinion is invalid.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
-Voltaire

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Good.

Wait till they come for you. Don't think that they won't you are on a conspiracy site after all. One that talks about "Q" and other things they want hidden.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Literally in the OP - The ban goes into effect on Sunday

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
pics, or it didn't happen. I keep hearing all of this, and have only seen the same 4 or 5 photos of this type of rhetoric passed around endlessly. If it is so widespread, there would be scores of screenshots of this type of behavior But there's not
And I have never seen blatantly racist or violent text anywhere on my feed on Parler

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Good.

HA!

Called it!

It's like most Rap songs then? No one complains about that.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
Not sure what your point is or what it has to do with Amazon no longer hosting Parler, but,,ok?
The link said
Sunday
If you read the article instead of just commenting it makes much more sense

edit on 9-1-2021 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join