It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign of the Times...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I have recently tried to stop watching so much YouTube, AND, I am PROUD to say that I am no longer a member of Facebook, I never was a Twitter guy, so... I have been on BitChute looking at what they have on there. Now, to me, it's a lot like YouTube was in the very beginning, you remember people making videos with their potato cameras, well, it;s like that, they don't have the bandwidth or hard-drives (whatever) to do that, I reckon.

Anyway, I found this guy, Matt Christiansen, he's really good, I have seen him probably on YouTube before, but he just really stuck out more to me tonight. He says a LOT of things that are relevant today, and Biden, Kamala, and what they say, he just touches on a lot of things, it's very much worth the watch, and oh yeah, he shows the hypocrisy of the far left, big time, it's not to be missed!

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah, he's good. I've been following him for a while now.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I applaud you for removing those toxic elements from your life. I don't understand why you would go through that effort only to substitute those elements with ones that are just as toxic.

It is all the same poison, it come from the same reservoir. I am an information junkie, so I know the thirst for knowing, can be almost addicting, but most of what is being dispensed on the internet has to be boiled and filtered before you even get close to the truth.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat
I agree, I have no idea why I never continued watching.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Hey, I applaud me too!
I have been a YouTube watcher for many years, probably like most here, I don't dislike the format of YouTube, but, they are toxic now days.
I have a lot of good people that I watch on there, I am hoping that they do the move soon, a lot are, but really, they have a lot invested, I guess.I am sure that within time that Parler (if they make it after today's stunt) and BitChute, they will be as bad as the others, money and power corrupts.

BitChute is SO clunky, it's very hard to use it, but, I will do my best.
My main reason I don't care for that place is that I see a LOT of crazies on there, it's like the old days of YouTube, they don't have many rules yet on BitChute, so it's still the Wild West!

It's kind of nostalgic and fun though, well, for now it is.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow. That guy makes so much sense my head hurts now

top topics

join